• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Well the announcement doesn't say anything about botting, so I guess the server will stay bot2win.

@Sir Knighter ,It wont be bot2win if they bot they should get a exp penalty as in 24 hours u cant gain no exp which will solve the problem he can keep botting but he be with no exp and maybe make the task people in a room if u got bot ban within 24 hours u cant go in this door till you exp penalty up.

We will be making a system to further reward solo players and hurt botters. This will be our mercenary quest system.

I did mention I would help solve the issue of botting on OTs. However like I mentioned its impossible to remove botters in general. But with the new system i'm working on it should promote more people to manual and less to bot. But like any OT/Game in general, there will always be botters.

I personally wouldn't like to see a 8.6 server and a 10.77 server because people who want PvP will go to the 8.6 server. If I were you I'd just work on the PvP aspect of the 10.77 server.

I personally wouldn't like to see a 8.6 server and a 10.77 server because people who want PvP will go to the 8.6 server. If I were you I'd just work on the PvP aspect of the 10.77 server.

the 8.6 server is a real map server. It just has similar systems to archlight.

Archlight will remain online but in BETA mode until 2.0 (10.09.15)

All players who have been asking yes, you are free to play as much as you want.

All players who achieve/or already are 500+ will receive 3 free exclusive rewards on the relaunch 2 of those being

-Medusa Skull
-An exclusive mount (Wont be sold on shop/ingame)

Every player receives every penny of their donation back. I'm not doing this for the money (otherwise I wouldn't be giving points back like most servers dont) I'm doing it for the many reasons mentioned in my post.
Ignorant lmao. Why else would Dot leave yo ass. Just because you're doing something you should do doesnt mean its something youre doing a favor for them cause you know if you dont give back points = dead server =no more revenue.
I hope more people recognize bullshit like Brorshan

Ignorant lmao. Why else would Dot leave yo ass. Just because you're doing something you should do doesnt mean its something youre doing a favor for them cause you know if you dont give back points = dead server =no more revenue.
I hope more people recognize bullshit like Brorshan

Edit: Removed my response, after reading your sig I can tell the type of person you are and responding is a waste of time.

Just saying that I want my points back. I have quite a bit of money invested in this game.

the game is decent would like to see more weapon choices for monks althought i completely like how the voc is set up and balance with the other (compared to barb )

Just a little idea... Maybe you could add in different kinds of Staff weapons in for monks so for example when wearing a staff your attack speed is lowered but your damage output is raised or even while wearing a staff it has a cleave passive sort of like the spell exori min. It's something you could toy around with and see if you like it

Last edited:
Just a little idea... Maybe you could add in different kinds of Staff weapons in for monks so for example when wearing a staff your attack speed is lowered but your damage output is raised or even while wearing a staff it has a cleave passive sort of like the spell exori min. It's something you could toy around with and see if you like it

That's actually a sick idea. I like that alot.

Here is a list of just a few of the most recent changes we have made for Archlight 2.0.

1. The dungeons were an obvious attraction for a lot of players of Archlight, however were somewhat limited during boss fights as an either win/loss based on – If the tank doesn’t get 1 shot, you basically win the boss fight, otherwise you don’t. There’s no battle of healing vs damage from the boss. To somewhat combat this, and further increase the role of the Guardian as a primary tank we have changed the guardians hp from 20 > 30 per level. Furthermore we have also increased berserkers hp gain from 15 > 20 per level. We have also increased Mages mana per level from 30 > 40. Monks and Archers will however remain at the same mana/hp per level as we want to keep these classes remaining as a specific role, Archer being Heavy single target damage and Monks as an efficient healer/low global caster. Guardians will not receive any buff to their healing despite their increase in health pool as we want to encourage the need for healers for boss fights and hunting. This will lead to a more gradual increase/decrease in hp during a boss fight etc.

2. Changes to Monks Kicks. A primary concern for Monks was that they we’re either insanely strong, or very weak. This was based on them landing their kicks. If their target was standing still and they snuck up on them and spam’d their kicks then their flurries it could drop a level 300 guardian almost instantly. However if the target was running circles around them they could barely land a hit on them. We will be changing their kicks from a small spray infront of the target, to a spinning circle around the user. This will allow the user to hit targets easier, similar to exori. This should make Monk less aggravating to play at times. We will however be nerfing the damage of kicks slightly to keep this access of hitting balanced with the damage of their 800MS global cooldown kicks. (Less than half of a normal vocations global cooldown). We will also be creating a new healing spell that will be based off fist instead of ML to replace exura san for Monks.

3. Archers damage across the board will be buffed. We acknowledged that Archers damage was too low for their role in Archlight. Their overall scaling with levels will be increased on all damage maps. This will mean a level 500 Archer will hit significantly harder than a 200 Archer compared to in 1.0 where they hit only slightly more.

4. Adding in many many many more quests. A notable need in Archlight was a way to get some low tier equipment (better than plate, but before you bought archlight token sets). We will be adding in equipment pieces to low level dungeons and to some other spawns. This will help low levels get geared fairly early on and not get lost in the rat race.

5. Making Dungeon Boxes more valuable and dungeons in general. Yes dungeon medals we’re important, and the tokens from the boxes. However the rest? Kinda useless. We do plan to keep some crappy rewards in the boxes, this is to keep medals etc being somewhat rare. The idea behind the boxes is that you may get something good, you may get something you don’t want (5x great mana potions). However we will be reworking some of the items and also allowing gear to be dropped in some of these boxes (Including rare/high level gear – very rare chance).

6. Minimum Level to ALL DUNGEONS and ALL BOOSTERS (exp/skill boosters) removed from chests, these will be obtainable through dungeon chest boxes.

7. Maximum IP Connections to Archlight Online to avoid MC Token Farming.

8. Added Last Man Standing event to get points for shop in-game.

9. Berserkers Life Steal changed from 4-7% per hit to 9-13% per hit. Berserkers we’re intended to be a savage melee class that healed through combat. To promote this we have buffed their lifesteal per hit (matched with their attack speed this should make them more fit the vocation idea they we’re intended to be. This should also allow them to stay more relevant in melee combat and continue to be a strong solo class like they we’re made to be.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a list of just a few of the most recent changes we have made for Archlight 2.0.

1. The dungeons were an obvious attraction for a lot of players of Archlight, however were somewhat limited during boss fights as an either win/loss based on – If the tank doesn’t get 1 shot, you basically win the boss fight, otherwise you don’t. There’s no battle of healing vs damage from the boss. To somewhat combat this, and further increase the role of the Guardian as a primary tank we have changed the guardians hp from 20 > 30 per level. Furthermore we have also increased berserkers hp gain from 15 > 20 per level. We have also increased Mages mana per level from 30 > 40. Monks and Archers will however remain at the same mana/hp per level as we want to keep these classes remaining as a specific role, Archer being Heavy single target damage and Monks as an efficient healer/low global caster. Guardians will not receive any buff to their healing despite their increase in health pool as we want to encourage the need for healers for boss fights and hunting. This will lead to a more gradual increase/decrease in hp during a boss fight etc.

2. Changes to Monks Kicks. A primary concern for Monks was that they we’re either insanely strong, or very weak. This was based on them landing their kicks. If their target was standing still and they snuck up on them and spam’d their kicks then their flurries it could drop a level 300 guardian almost instantly. However if the target was running circles around them they could barely land a hit on them. We will be changing their kicks from a small spray infront of the target, to a spinning circle around the user. This will allow the user to hit targets easier, similar to exori. This should make Monk less aggravating to play at times. We will however be nerfing the damage of kicks slightly to keep this access of hitting balanced with the damage of their 800MS global cooldown kicks. (Less than half of a normal vocations global cooldown). We will also be creating a new healing spell that will be based off fist instead of ML to replace exura san for Monks.

3. Archers damage across the board will be buffed. We acknowledged that Archers damage was too low for their role in Archlight. Their overall scaling with levels will be increased on all damage maps. This will mean a level 500 Archer will hit significantly harder than a 200 Archer compared to in 1.0 where they hit only slightly more.

4. Adding in many many many more quests. A notable need in Archlight was a way to get some low tier equipment (better than plate, but before you bought archlight token sets). We will be adding in equipment pieces to low level dungeons and to some other spawns. This will help low levels get geared fairly early on and not get lost in the rat race.

5. Making Dungeon Boxes more valuable and dungeons in general. Yes dungeon medals we’re important, and the tokens from the boxes. However the rest? Kinda useless. We do plan to keep some crappy rewards in the boxes, this is to keep medals etc being somewhat rare. The idea behind the boxes is that you may get something good, you may get something you don’t want (5x great mana potions). However we will be reworking some of the items and also allowing gear to be dropped in some of these boxes (Including rare/high level gear – very rare chance).

6. Minimum Level to ALL DUNGEONS and ALL BOOSTERS (exp/skill boosters) removed from chests, these will be obtainable through dungeon chest boxes.

7. Maximum IP Connections to Archlight Online to avoid MC Token Farming.

8. Added Last Man Standing event to get points for shop in-game.

9. Berserkers Life Steal changed from 4-7% per hit to 9-13% per hit. Berserkers we’re intended to be a savage melee class that healed through combat. To promote this we have buffed their lifesteal per hit (matched with their attack speed this should make them more fit the vocation idea they we’re intended to be. This should also allow them to stay more relevant in melee combat and continue to be a strong solo class like they we’re made to be.
i actually didnt play this last time, but i would like to know when the reset is happening because i'd love to play but not when my characters going to be deleted

Back