• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Lovely too see when I ask an actual question you give the response nice..
Was curious because it looks more like a shop area rather than a temple.. So cluttered of shit.

You cant take a joke :( No fun left.

It is a shop area yes

Well I noticed my points haven't been re-added to my account 0.o

Lets see how bot2win its gonna be this time.
Our entire intention in 2.0 is to limit that as much as possible, as that's a dificult task in Tibia. But we have put several things in place to discourage it and encourage manual. And will be tracking down much more vigorously on botters.

I believe 1.0 can enter
:) otherwise just use ip archlightonline.com with 10.77

Trading over 1k points on Archlight for stuff on the other custom server yall know wich one i mean. Pm

Trading over 1k points on Archlight for stuff on the other custom server yall know wich one i mean. Pm
Trading donations from game to game is clearly not allowed. Do what you want but dont get caught ingame by a gm

Trading donations from game to game is clearly not allowed. Do what you want but dont get caught ingame by a gm
Double posting is not allowed too. :# (I have reported serveral posts from you double posting. :S)

Back