• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
is the server going to be open at all today just got excited when i saw 7 people online :(
we had to open it to get the test characters online, as i said multiple times when it was online it'll be on friday for 12 hours, today were staff testing a few things

we had to open it to get the test characters online, as i said multiple times when it was online it'll be on friday for 12 hours, today were staff testing a few things
alright bare in mind i only saw it one time no need to act like that is there. just saying why dont u just concentrate on opening it instead of opening for a few hours as most people who wanna try it are from different time zones nd when u do test its like 2 am for a few hours xD

why no button to this site with the new layout? http://archlightonline.com/onlinelist.php
i gueesss u wanna hide spoofs better and brag about 400 players when there's 50 real ones in next version again xd
There was 75 spoofs on 245 players. I didn't make the new layout, someone else did, ill get him to make the Online number in middle link to the page.
Did you get unbanned? Isn't this what got you banned?

There was 75 spoofs on 245 players. I didn't make the new layout, someone else did, ill get him to make the Online number in middle link to the page.
Did you get unbanned? Isn't this what got you banned?
So much for advertising "Actively Developed By A Professional Team"...

It still in beta :)

V Real Launch i think :D

ArchLight Reborn Launches In:
Days: 6, Hours: 9, Minutes: 12, Seconds: 58

yeh i know i just enjoy it to much xD passes the time and its a great server too :p some op vocs by sounds of things but as you say it is beta ;p just wish it was online more my time as because im gmt i miss out a bit ;(

yeh i know i just enjoy it to much xD passes the time and its a great server too :p some op vocs by sounds of things but as you say it is beta ;p just wish it was online more my time as because im gmt i miss out a bit ;(
Thank you :) the beta server will be up on Sunday for 8 hours again. After that it's off until launch on the 22nd!

Back