• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Ik8LeQR.png

rC7HXyc.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
PvP Ladder
12NOZPr.png

Q:
What is the PvP Ladder?
A: The PvP Ladder is an Archlight Unique System where Players compete on a weekly reset PvP Ladder where the top 10 on the PvP ladder are rewarded weekly, the higher on the list the larger the reward, anywhere from points, to unique pvp addons/mounts to unique pvp gear/showoffs.

Q: Where can we see the PvP Ladder rankings?
A: Archlightonline.com/pvpladder.php will show you the top 50 players on Archlight on the PvP Ladder.

2RDoswe.png

Ways to earn PvP Ladder points:
  • Killing another player who has PvP Ladder points - This will take one of their points, and give it to you.

• PvP or Normal events - Last Man Standing, Zombie’s, Firestorm, and soon to come - Paintball, Team Death Match, Capture the Flag. These events will give points as follows:
  • Last Man Standing Winner - 15 points.
  • Zombie Winner - 10 points.
  • Firestorm Winner - 10 points.
  • Team Death Match - Entire winning team 5 points each.
  • Capture The Flag - Entire winning team 5 points each.
2RDoswe.png

Ways to lose PvP Ladder points:
  • You can only lose PvP Ladder points by dieing to someone else.

Im willing to trade away my bard donation set for another set :)
PM me ingame : Apollo

160 players on otservlist and 500 on website

that is some legit crap you got there

Q8Gavgl.png

160 players on otservlist and 500 on website

that is some legit crap you got there

Gunzodus, noxious. Look them up, means players without a bot can still train 24 hours a day without the need of using outside software but they do not get counted on otservlist online count.

Also theres 220 on otservlist D:

good server fun to play but needs hella more trainers and premium should be for the account not just 1 character waste of money if you ask me for premmy :p other then that not many faults i cant find when i play maybe some experience tasks are a bit much but yeh xD

Q8Gavgl.png

Gunzodus, noxious. Look them up, means players without a bot can still train 24 hours a day without the need of using outside software but they do not get counted on otservlist online count.

Also theres 220 on otservlist D:
Why is it a matter of what other servers do? I'm not playing gunzodus or noxious so what they do is irrelevant. Just because another server does something doesn't mean you have to follow suit as if it's "the best way"
I only have one character, and when I'm not actively playing/hunting, sure, I'll put it in trainers. If I can even find a spot. The fact that people can just load up the trainers with a bunch of chars to gain skills, experience and stamina (if stamina is still enabled) is the issue here. Neither I, nor @Saitohimea, complained about online counts.

Why is it a matter of what other servers do? I'm not playing gunzodus or noxious so what they do is irrelevant. Just because another server does something doesn't mean you have to follow suit as if it's "the best way"
I only have one character, and when I'm not actively playing/hunting, sure, I'll put it in trainers. If I can even find a spot. The fact that people can just load up the trainers with a bunch of chars to gain skills, experience and stamina (if stamina is still enabled) is the issue here. Neither I, nor @Saitohimea, complained about online counts.
I wasnt referring to the online count either... i was referring to the being able to train without a bot... lol

good server fun to play but needs hella more trainers and premium should be for the account not just 1 character waste of money if you ask me for premmy :p other then that not many faults i cant find when i play maybe some experience tasks are a bit much but yeh xD

Thanks appreciate that! Yea we added more :D Shouldnt be a shortage now!

Idk either there is more training spots.. Or server just got updated/restarted so the mcs got kicked :p There is a "Premium" training Place too so yea. Not much of a problem anymore :p

(Thumbs up) atleast they get shit fixed here.. Unlike most other servers..

Back