• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Today's CTF
ctf4.png

I'm pretty sure he has more stuff to do than only listen to your bullshit and implement it immediately, eh?
A fully custom server with many people online requires a lot of work, especially when developing everything from scratch.
You forget over half of his online players is the same person lol. I was actually looking forward to trying this out. But the day of release I couldn't even go level from there being level 800 in orc spawns, Then sat in temple with some buddies all you see was people spamming new chars and runnning them right to trainers lol. As others said its a pay to win full of botters/mcs best of luck.

You forget over half of his online players is the same person lol. I was actually looking forward to trying this out. But the day of release I couldn't even go level from there being level 800 in orc spawns, Then sat in temple with some buddies all you see was people spamming new chars and runnning them right to trainers lol. As others said its a pay to win full of botters/mcs best of luck.
Yea, unfortunatly because of achievements many high levels will be in low level spawns at times (to unlock these achievements). Sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience.

Yea, unfortunatly because of achievements many high levels will be in low level spawns at times (to unlock these achievements). Sorry to hear you didn't have a good experience.
Multiple people have told you about this lol. And you did nothing just said oh they working on tasks....All your in it for is the $$$$$ lol.

Multiple people have told you about this lol. And you did nothing just said oh they working on tasks....All your in it for is the $$$$$ lol.
Sorry, let me ban them for being in low level spawns, one moment.

Oh yes, that OT money, its pretty crazy, I just bought my fourth house with it.

You missed a lot of them, and i havn't had a chance to change the one's missed yet.
I didn't think I missed any because I used find/replace all for each individual vocation, but perhaps I did miss some, who knows

edit: I only did weapons.xml actually so if it's equipment pieces he's referring to I didn't ever get around to them

Coming This Wednesday 11:00am PST / 20:00 CET
Platinum_Token.gif
Platinum_Token.gif
Platinum_Token.gif
Platinum_Token.gif
Platinum_Token.gif

Since the release of Age of War, shrinking the gap between non-donors and donors has been a high priority for our development team. It was something that we felt needed to be addressed and we are continuing to address it.

In this era's launch we made making stat stones more accessible a priority, to achieve this we added in story quests to get stat points, as well as made a daily stat point task for players to do. We plan to continue to develope more small side quests at various spawns, and dungeons, that will also reward further stat points and experience. Our goal is by this upcoming patch to introduce 12-15 more stat quests, and in the near future introduce another 20-25. Unfortunately this does take some quite time to add all to the server, however it is something we actively work on.

Now our next task to tackle is the dificulty of non-donors to get donation items, one way many do it is by doing dungeons and trading dungeon medals for donation items, however we would like to aid this with another way to make it easier for non-donors to obtain donation sets, and then instead can use the dungeon medals to possibly trade for other things such as stat stones.

From now on all Events will reward participants with event emblems
Platinum_Token.gif

Event Emblems can be earned by winning or participating in any Archlight Online Event.

These event emblems can be redeemed for over 50 different items/rewards, including all Donation Set Items, Archlight Keys, Rare New Tapestries to decorate your house with by trading with the Gladiator.
thegladiator.png

And rare addons that can only be earned through Event Emblems by speaking with The Scry.
thescry.png

These new NPC's can be located East of the Depot once Wednesday's Patch Launches

just curious, why does it say 842 players online playing.. when thats not true at all? more then half the server is people online with 15 characters per account that are just all online.

edit: 140 (303) / 1000 on otservlist. but site is diff lol my bad

just curious, why does it say 842 players online playing.. when thats not true at all? more then half the server is people online with 15 characters per account that are just all online.

edit: 140 (303) / 1000 on otservlist. but site is diff lol my bad
We don't report characters that are not being played, however to allow everyone the ability to train afk without the need of a bot characters in a training spot will remain online for 12 hours.

Lvl 800 on first day? Seems legit.

There is like 5 different spawns in lowbie portal. You decided to go to the most popular one.
Idk whats better. 1 high level in your spawn or 10 lowbies in your spawn. Its launch.. Everyone is gonna go spam killsteal eachother.

Mcs and botters affect you? Honestly I like the mcs cause value of token drops because of insanely high supply. It was 10x more expensive last era.
Botters? All I see are dead people.

Not to mention, are you complaining about bots? On tibia? Dude are you for real? Show me 1k players that don't bot. I will show you 20k that bots right now. Here is link: Tibia.com
Tibia.com where 95% of the players are goldfarmers and mcs.

Lvl 800 on first day? Seems legit.

There is like 5 different spawns in lowbie portal. You decided to go to the most popular one.
Idk whats better. 1 high level in your spawn or 10 lowbies in your spawn. Its launch.. Everyone is gonna go spam killsteal eachother.

Mcs and botters affect you? Honestly I like the mcs cause value of token drops because of insanely high supply. It was 10x more expensive last era.
Botters? All I see are dead people.

Not to mention, are you complaining about bots? On tibia? Dude are you for real? Show me 1k players that don't bot. I will show you 20k that bots right now. Here is link: Tibia.com
Tibia.com where 95% of the players are goldfarmers and mcs.
Makes me lol when people complain about servers with afks/botters. Welcome to OTs, Welcome to Tibia, Welcome to MMO's

I do agree some have varying degrees of it, and I am trying to contain it, we have banned over 300 accounts this era already. Sorry i will miss some, if not many.

So how long has the server been up now? Since Jun 10?
Any chance for a new player to be competitive on PVP ladder etc or am I late to the party?
also from reading all of the guides up on the website it's hard to tell if the server is goal/team driven or if a solo player can do well and advance regularly on their own.
Do prestiges reset a player's level?
Is there a soft level cap where gaining experience becomes essentially impossible?

So how long has the server been up now? Since Jun 10?
Any chance for a new player to be competitive on PVP ladder etc or am I late to the party?
also from reading all of the guides up on the website it's hard to tell if the server is goal/team driven or if a solo player can do well and advance regularly on their own.
Do prestiges reset a player's level?
Is there a soft level cap where gaining experience becomes essentially impossible?
This era? Since June 10th.
Since beginning? Start of August last year.
Prestiges reset a players level yes
2100-2500 is very dificult, you prestige at 2500
You will be able to compete for the pvp ladder yes, a mid-level non-donor won it last week winning $50. 3 of our 5 events are non-pvp, and even in the pvp ones they are team effort, capture the flag etc, even low levels can m wall/paralyze/heal to help the top players carry a flag.
Server is team focused for dungeons, quests, etc. But you can play solo as well.

This era? Since June 10th.
Since beginning? Start of August last year.
Prestiges reset a players level yes
2100-2500 is very dificult, you prestige at 2500
You will be able to compete for the pvp ladder yes, a mid-level non-donor won it last week winning $50. 3 of our 5 events are non-pvp, and even in the pvp ones they are team effort, capture the flag etc, even low levels can m wall/paralyze/heal to help the top players carry a flag.
Server is team focused for dungeons, quests, etc. But you can play solo as well.
Is there a vocation that excels at different parts of the game... For example PVP or PVE and solo/group for each? Assuming going in donating 90 - 180 €

Is there a vocation that excels at different parts of the game... For example PVP or PVE and solo/group for each? Assuming going in donating 90 - 180 €
Berserker/Archer are good in solo PvP. Strong sustain at high levels, theyre a bit weak early on, but later on theyre powerhouses.
Sorcerer strongest AOE by far
Bard amazing team support in PvP (chain heals etc)
Monk is pretty nasty in PvP once you build up a nice ML + fist combo.

slide1.png
What is the War of the Guilds?
The War of the Guilds is a 2 day event of guild vs guild warfare. There will be two entirely separate tournaments, each for their own prize pool and rewards.
The first tournament (July 9th) will be called the Standard Character Tournament, The second tournament (July 10th) will be the Template Character Tournament. For rules + prizes of each tournament read below.
All Matches will be live streamed by staff for everyone to view.

~Dates/Times of each tournament~
Guild vs Guild Standard Character*(read below for description) July 9th 11:00am PST / 20:00 CET
Guild vs Guild Template Character*(read below for description) tournament July 10th 11:00 am PST / 20:00 CET​

~Standard Character Tournament Rules~
All participants must be in the same Guild to be Registered
Guild Leader must register guild before July 8th
Players from each guild will compete on 3 Event Maps, Including - Team Death Match, Zombies, Bombs Away and Capture The Flag
All matches will be played on our PvP Mirror Server. All players will have an identical copy of their Archlight Character (Level, Stats, Equipment, Backpacks) transfered over on July 8th at 9:00am PST in preperation.
Single Elimination
~Prizes for Standard Character Tournament~
1st -
$150 and an exclusive Gladiator Outfit to each player
2nd - $75
3rd - $50
4th - $30​
All guilds that enter will also receive 10 free Archlight Keys
~Template Character Tournament Rules~
All Players will be given a level 1500 character of the vocation they choose. The character will come with a full Mastercraft Equipment + Weapon set, unupgraded unregraded. All characters will have the same skills.
All participants must be in the same Guild to be Registered
Guild Leader must register guild before July 8th
Players from each guild will compete on 3 Event Maps, Including - Team Death Match, Zombies, Bombs Away and Capture The Flag
Single Elimination

~Prizes for Template Character Tournament~​
1st - $100 and an exclusive Gladiator Outfit to each player
2nd - $60
3rd - $45
4th - $25​
All guilds that enter will also receive 10 free Archlight Keys

Back