• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom] ArchlightOnline - Legacy - Coming May 13th 2022

Server Website/AAC
https://legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Address
legacy.archlightonline.com
Server Port
Client Protocol
Loving the server its amazing but need to fix issues with hoster for NA, cant stay logged in.
We will have a solution for this today most likely. It's something over a hundred ots are having being hosted through ovh. But we will have a second login server for NA players. Details will be posted later

Archer lifesteal lowered by 12.5% (this was after a 50% buff, which we felt was too high)
New spell added for monks - Level: 1500 Name: Strong Blessing Spring - heals 2000/tick
Iron ores removed from all monster drops, now only from mining (increased yield of iron ores from mining)
27 New Stat Stone Quests (14 in Stronghold, 13 in Open World) added in the world map and at the Stronghold (Prestige 4+ area)
Chance to mine iron ore added. More dificult stones give a chance to yield 2 iron ores.
New zone added called Exiled Camps - 1100+
patch34ss11.png

patch34ss3.png

patch34ss2.png

patch34ss4.png

patch34ss5.png

patch34ss6.png

patch34ss7.png

patch34ss8.png

@Sir Knighter You are one pathetic kid, Going ingame on Ascalon to advertise your Stream for Archlight
I never once did that. Me and @Gaal are friends and have a mutual respect. Stop trying to cause drama. Sorry if someone from Archlight advertised on Ascalon. I cannot control that. Nor can i or @Gaal control when someone advertises Ascalon on Archlight.

Stop acting autistic like many otland members do trying to cause drama.

I never once did that. Me and @Gaal are friends and have a mutual respect. Stop trying to cause drama. Sorry if someone from Archlight advertised on Ascalon. I cannot control that. Nor can i or @Gaal control when someone advertises Ascalon on Archlight.

Stop acting autistic like many otland members do trying to cause drama.

Yea dat logic made sense, Linking to your stream instead of server

Yea dat logic made sense, Linking to your stream instead of server
We we're streaming our guild war tournament, perhaps someone wanted to draw attention and they play ascalon? Like I said. I will NEVER be able to control players advertising another server on another server, that includes the DAILY ASCALONWORLD.COM BEST CUSTOM SERVER GOGOGO.

The fact that you actually think I would go onto a friends server, and advertise a stream that I only use once every 1-2 months for when we do a guild tournament - and tell the people who watch, i will probably never stream other than this so dont bother following unless you dont care - shows how little thought you put before trying to accuse someone of something. Put more effort in next time and think more logically.

Please stop acting like 13 year old girl trying to stir up drama so there life is more interesting. You're only further hurting the community.

We we're streaming our guild war tournament, perhaps someone wanted to draw attention and they play ascalon? Like I said. I will NEVER be able to control players advertising another server on another server, that includes the DAILY ASCALONWORLD.COM BEST CUSTOM SERVER GOGOGO.

The fact that you actually think I would go onto a friends server, and advertise a stream that I only use once every 1-2 months for when we do a guild tournament - and tell the people who watch, i will probably never stream other than this so dont bother following unless you dont care - shows how little thought you put before trying to accuse someone of something. Put more effort in next time and think more logically.

Please stop acting like 13 year old girl trying to stir up drama so there life is more interesting. You're only further hurting the community.

Last edited:
Na girl, Im pretty up to the shit u doing. Wouldnt expect anything else from a greed like you. Else i would write here
Okay mate. Thanks for sharing. Sorry for how awful I am. Glad you're enjoying ascalon, gaal has a pretty unique project.

happybirthday.png

yearofarchlight.png

We have alot of very exciting patch notes for our 1 year anniversary posted below, but let's first remember where this all started!

Wow what a year everyone. I cant believe it has been 365 days since our first open beta… 12 months ago this was a tiny project of me myself, and now we’re a strong team of nine, from six different countries including Canada, Sweden, Norway, US, Brazil and The Netherlands.

Our facebook page has grown sustaniably, our server is played daily by over 2000 unique accounts, over 3500 unique weekly, our forum thread on otland has 70,000 views and 1800 posts, and we are currently the most highly viewed non-rl map server on otservlist, otslist and opentibiaservers!

47 Patches later in 52 weeks we have gone from a project with 16 small spawns, 2 dungeons, no events, no arena, no crafting, no daily quests, no legendaries, only 3 unique spells per class, and 6 classes. We went from 50% of the time dungeons crashing the whole server, to 11 flawless dungeons. Archlight now officially has over 300 different chest and reward boxes. It has 1200% more monsters than when we begun, and it's player base has grown exponentially.

This was our humble beginning, and ever since then we have done nothing but expand, grow, and we have all of you to thank for that.

Not only through your monetary support - much needed for server costs, ddos protection, advertising - but also for allowing us to do what we love doing - make new content for all of you! :D but also we thank all of you for your non-donation support in ways of telling friends about our project, posting kind words on forums and facebook, and overall just playing Archlight Online!

You the community is what builds this server, and we thank you all for being apart of the most played Non-Rl map server in 2015 and 2016!

proxyfont.png

Some of you may have noticed already, but after alot of work we have set up a proxy server for North American Players. Using this proxy will not only help keep you connected when there are OVH network hickups, but it will also (for 99% of people) lower your overall ping! This is a huge step in a cool direction for us and it opens us up the option to setup proxies for other regions like the UK and Australia/New Zealand to further reduce ping for everyone.
To use the proxy service follow the following steps and change your location, once changed you must logout fully of your account and log back into your character and you will be connected to the proxy! :)
proxy.png

proxy1.png

proxy2.png

comingsoon.png

More new mining caves!

Snowball Fight Event
snowballfight.png

Castle Siege + Defend Event
castlesiege.png

castlesiege2.png

Power Rating System

"Your character's power rating is 272.6"
This will take into account your gear rating, your character level, your character skills, your achievements and your stat points and it will give you an overall power rating. This will be a really cool way to compare character to character, but also healers and tanks will have a power rating showing how good of a healer or tank they are. I can see this used in many ways in the future and a great way to determine power of a character with how many unique systems we have in Archlight.

12 More Stat Point NPCs with new lore and stories!

New Normal Mode Dungeon and Hardcore Mode Dungeon!

Brand new spawn and monsters for levels 1500+
Dread_Intruder.gif
Stabilizing_Reality_Reaver.gif

32 New Weapons being added.

Team Boss Arena completed and 8 new bosses added (this will be part of the way you achieve the new weapons).

Planning on adding a proxy for the Australians (Oceanic Region)? Or Brazol/ Polaks?
We really want to. We're trying everything possible to do this. Unfortunatly, OVH informed us they do not have servers in australia/UK and thus Cannot offer a proxy there. I lead to asking why Theoxserver offers it and theyre with OVH and they responded saying it must be a fake proxy because it is impossible they are offering a real proxy through OVH.

I have put in a request that as soon as they have a server available there to setup a proxy that they inform me.

patch430.png
Over 100 Total New Weapons for every class in ArchlightYes... I said 100.
Axe_of_Mayhem.gif
Chopper_of_Mayhem.gif
Blade_of_Mayhem.gif
Bow_of_Mayhem.gif
Crossbow_of_Mayhem.gif

92 New Crafting Recipes

2 Large New Spawns - For level 650+ and 1250+
patch350ss1.png
Snowball Event Added!
patch350ss2.png
10 New Bosses added for Teamboss ArenaTeamboss Arena 100% active and working.
patch350ss3.png
patch350ss4.png

Back