• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom][SpiderOT]HOT!!

"Only the castle I paid 250$" Because that's like nothing..

It actually was never about the money I spent on the server. I had a lot to learn and a lot to gain from helping spider develop a server that was not only great to play but a fun atmosphere. There was a lot of issues with staff and even more issues with players abusing the game as a whole. There may have been a large amount of errors on that end of it all, but it more or less it helped the staff better the server and the experience. My money was never an issue, the only issue I had was losing admin privlages after I took a reasonable LOA. With spider I took care of tons of issues and to top it all off I helped spider discover where $1200 had disappeared to. And the funny thing is, we arranged a co-ownership with eachother which was later revolked by spider because he felt the events I held for donor items was unfair to his deep pockets. Mind you after all is said and done, I would love to see myself working for this server again. Not only could it help me out, but the exchange would be equal for I actually know what I'm doing now seeing as I attend school for Networking/Programming. Anyways too much ranting, we had great times for a long time - Yet in the end I feel the server relapsed when I left for a LOA, and I know that players who attended the server on a day to day basis came there for the things the new staff I built had to offer. Perhaps, if spider finds the time he can get me back on board and we can turn this server around once again.

YT,

Arc.

It actually was never about the money I spent on the server. I had a lot to learn and a lot to gain from helping spider develop a server that was not only great to play but a fun atmosphere. There was a lot of issues with staff and even more issues with players abusing the game as a whole. There may have been a large amount of errors on that end of it all, but it more or less it helped the staff better the server and the experience. My money was never an issue, the only issue I had was losing admin privlages after I took a reasonable LOA. With spider I took care of tons of issues and to top it all off I helped spider discover where $1200 had disappeared to. And the funny thing is, we arranged a co-ownership with eachother which was later revolked by spider because he felt the events I held for donor items was unfair to his deep pockets. Mind you after all is said and done, I would love to see myself working for this server again. Not only could it help me out, but the exchange would be equal for I actually know what I'm doing now seeing as I attend school for Networking/Programming. Anyways too much ranting, we had great times for a long time - Yet in the end I feel the server relapsed when I left for a LOA, and I know that players who attended the server on a day to day basis came there for the things the new staff I built had to offer. Perhaps, if spider finds the time he can get me back on board and we can turn this server around once again.

YT,

Arc.

Wow Are you serious about bring this things again?
didn't we had the same conversation a year ago in spider's forum and it ended up of you asking me to delete that topic?
Please i'm asking you as old friends to drop it and just let it go ...

Wow Are you serious about bring this things again?
didn't we had the same conversation a year ago in spider's forum and it ended up of you asking me to delete that topic?
Please i'm asking you as old friends to drop it and just let it go ...

It's not a big deal man as I stated. In fact I am not looking to make anything into a deal or create a situation to worsen our friendship. Just trying to get your attention ;)
Now that I have it, you should get back to me and talk business via PM. Also, I cannot remember my forums login for spiderforums. If you could inbox me the info cause I no longer have access to my old email account. Just shoot me an email @ [email protected]
Thanks man, look forward to actually catching up. And please do note -
There is no issues with the past things that have happened. I am very over all the issues from the past. I'm not looking for money from you nor am I looking for much at all, just want to catch up. Shoot me an email.

you don't even know how to use The GM....
I had a deal with an account owner on spiderOT that i give him an account in another server for his account on spiderOT
He took my account and gave me his account with Full-Super donations. then he talked to you, and told you that his account is hacked...and then you banned me without reason, and took items from me.........
i think the aid was:mano and the pw was :mano ,I'm not sure because it was since a long time.

you don't even know how to use The GM....
I had a deal with an account owner on spiderOT that i give him an account in another server for his account on spiderOT
He took my account and gave me his account with Full-Super donations. then he talked to you, and told you that his account is hacked...and then you banned me without reason, and took items from me.........
i think the aid was:mano and the pw was :mano ,I'm not sure because it was since a long time.

hmm Retarded detected

The lag is terrible I walk one til, lag for 3 seconds, then continue. Other than that it is fun, but if lag was fixed or w/e the hell it is it would be better. ;)

The lag is terrible I walk one til, lag for 3 seconds, then continue. Other than that it is fun, but if lag was fixed or w/e the hell it is it would be better. ;)

same for me tried it once again after about 3-4 years now?

Hey, I used to play on this awesome server. Is the server still online? Im trying to login after a 8 months break but its impossible. I checked the otservlist.org to see the server status but it was also impossible because the server has been removed from the list...

Back