• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA][Custom][SpiderOT]HOT!!

@Maxens
I don't really understand why should we msg you?

@Topic
this server is one of the best servers out there.. (It just needs some protection?) =)

Wow I love this ot i have been playing it for years till now, But I kinda got bored I miss being a staff member cuz i like helping others.

I rly like spiderot and i wish it keeping be online like now i hope it will be opend for 5 years more xD then is this ot has been opend longsest ever! i mean (OpenTibiaServer) OT

Lots of good times working with the staff and helping to get this server to where it was. See you guys again soon!
Shoot me a msg mina!

No change if you don't donate.
I enjoyed this OT back in the day, was pretty high, nice PVP.
Gave away about €20,- of donater items, if I had that items still. I would play.

Actually on higher level you can get items similar to the donation ones from quests.
also the donation items is much cheaper now like 20+/- gold ingot per piece

I have to agree with sickem.
Yeah I like it back in the day. Like the first 6 months of opening lol. I was a tutor near the beginning of the server.

Never had an issue with donor items... Only the castle I paid 250$ for that is no longer tied to my account!

And back in the day it was a great server. Because Mina and I spent countless hours building a team that was excellent for staff.

Actually on higher level you can get items similar to the donation ones from quests.
also the donation items is much cheaper now like 20+/- gold ingot per piece

your admins took away countless donation stuff from people. Thats why I quit few days ago when I lost my whole donor eq.

Before all the kids came and made their own rules like Kiro and many more, it's was nice.

Oh and before Spider ban half of the staff team and hired some dumbs staffs

Back