• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara v8 - Evo [10.41]

Status
Not open for further replies.
June 16th patch!

◘ The Cyntara Zone has been completely remapped by Luffy! This means we also had to rescript a lot of it - it should flow more smoothly now.
◘ We have tweaked raid levers so all of our staff can now execute certain raids.
◘ We have re-enabled purses and fixed the issue where they would not break. We have also fixed an issue where purses allowed you to throw items inside of them.
◘ We have also fixed an issue where the PvP experience would break if a player that was a part of the damage map was no longer alive.
◘ We have also fixed an issue where you were able to fish inside certain houses under special conditions.
◘ We have adjusted the Warzone chests to now give you an error message if you do not have the required capacity or space in your inventory to receive the full rewards.
◘ We have fixed an issue with the quest chests in the Cultist spawn where Paladins received the wrong legs.
◘ You will now gain more experience in PvP combat from killing your enemies, on the flipside, you will also lose more experience when you die. This value is still able to be changed and adjusted in the future.
◘ We have also made it so guild war invitations will be removed at each server restart. Furthermore, you must have at least five players online in your guild in order to start a guild war.
◘ We have also fixed an issue with guild wars being ended using the talkaction not allowing guild leaders to invite members to the guild.
◘ From now on, your multi-purpose tools can be placed in your ammo slot.
◘ We have fixed an issue where you could not equip Pannier Backpacks in the backpack slot.
◘ We have altered numerous monsters attacks, experience, and loot.
◘ We have fixed desintegrate runes, they will now remove all items on a tile as long as the item is not a human body and you are next to the tile you're trying to desintegrate.
◘ We have also made it so you are able to mount inside protection zones.
◘ We have made changes to the Marketplace page on the website, there is now a short description of how to access the Market.
◘ We have also cleared all guild logos on the website due to artifact guild logos from the last version of the server - we ask that guild leaders please re-upload their guild logos.
◘ We have also changed the format for how Guild Wars frags are displayed on the Guild Wars page, it is now more clean and easy to read.
◘ We have also updated the miscellaneous page on the website to include more accurate information regarding Cyntara v8.
◘ Finally, we have fully re-introduced Last Man Zombies and Capture The Flag! These events have been almost fully recoded and reworked. The Cyntara staff has been testing these events and are confident that they are pretty close to working perfectly. So from today on, both of these events will be held automatically, and able to be held by staff members that are EMs or higher.

Reactions: Red
Some SS at temple,hunt spot , Quest please.

You can find some pictures of the city Here.

Some screenshots I've accumulated (I lost about 12 others :(.)

A bit of player killing!
m4io8Gi.png

1WmTgg4.png

A lot of smooth questing!
Fury Gate:
oYxYoBg.png

RpoRRwX.png

GL39IT7.png

Trial of Fire:
YE3u0z2.png

Noobhilator:
rpxpz4y.png

ua2fWeI.png

And even some not-so-smooth questing!
Abyss Necromancer Quest:
o6rRSns.png

Pits of Inferno:
iRLQDi3.png

Well, it got better!
C3FvNkb.png

v5fc0Lb.png

Come join us! Everyone's having a good time! :)
Except maybe Vlad the Impaler...

ndOgYaY.png

Red

where is this "Evo" part?
I see rl locations only

June 19th patch!

◘ We have fixed up to 5 potentially fatal crash bugs. One in a nearly impossible instance and four others in semi-common instances.
◘ We have also updated how anti stage-abuse works. It should not "bug" your experience gain for any amount of time any more.
◘ We have also disabled the frag penalty in Last Man Standing.
◘ The Cyntara King and Queen can no longer debug you, furthermore; they have been completely reworked.
◘ We fixed an issue where you weren't set to wear the addons when entering Baal's lair.
◘ We have created a new way to communicate to players that areas are "closed down" for maintenance, if the opportunity arises.
◘ We have fixed the Mummified Merchant not wanting to speak to potential customers after a certain amount of time.
◘ We have also fixed numerous console errors. Last but certainly not least, we reverted a change that caused players to debug if there were too many creatures on the same tile - we encourage you to participate in events and enjoy them!

17:32 New record: 150 players are logged in.

Thank you to everybody that has made this possible!
I never thought that I'd manage to run a server with 150 happy players again in my career.
This milestone would indicate that Cyntara v8 is one of the most successful versions of Cyntara in the past 3 years.

All my thanks to you guys!
Red

17:32 New record: 150 players are logged in.

Thank you to everybody that has made this possible!
I never thought that I'd manage to run a server with 150 happy players again in my career.
This milestone would indicate that Cyntara v8 is one of the most successful versions of Cyntara in the past 3 years.

All my thanks to you guys!
Red
Congrats!
Hope you reach way higher than 150 aswell! :) You deserve it! Good luck with your server, ill try it out whenever I got the time to do so ;)

Lots of events today and tomorrow be sure to get on an try them all out! Lots of super cool items are going to be given out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back