• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara v8 - Evo [10.41]

Status
Not open for further replies.
always avoided playing it because i hate evos, but fuck this OT is incredible. I like how almost everything is edited and the how fast you grow if you follow beginners quest!

I always see the advertisement on otservlist.org I think it's time to try it out :p
Heck yeah!

Don't miss out on the daily, fun events we have!

Here are some screenshots of our Gauntlet Event last night!
1, 2, 3, GO!!!
N4SUwbS.jpg

l9wBQVK.jpg

YbttIzR.jpg

xLhklrs.jpg

I hope everyone had a blast, and I look forward to hosting a lot more of these ;)!

Come participate!

Reactions: Red
August 6th patch!
◘ We have temporarily disabled the NPC "El Administrador" due to a bug with Cookson survival.
◘ We have also adjusted fishing; you will no longer fish out rubbish and monsters that you fish out will no longer have a corpse if killed, they also disappear if they remain unkilled for a certain amount of time.
◘ We have added a Football System for the Football Stadium! All staff members will now be able to hold organized football events!

August 8th patch!
◘ We have addressed the non-reproducible issue with Cluster of Solace & Dream Matter where players were able to make the item disappear without receiving their addons or mount, the item will not disappear until you receive the addons/mount; alternatively the item must now be in your inventory in order to work correctly.
◘ We have updated a few item names that were missing.
◘ We have added a new spectator area in the Football Arena; you may now spectate the football game by using levitate up while facing any of the railways surrounding the seats on the upper-level.

August 11th patch!
◘ We are happy to welcome EM Vala to the team! Congratulations!

August 20th patch!
◘ We fixed a bug where you could cast 'exeta res' in a protection zone.
◘ We have re-added "Frag Rewards" to the server. After you reach certain frag milestones you will automatically receive a reward in your inventory.
◘ We have adjusted Last Man Zombies to now accommodate for time, after 5 minutes the Zombies will receive a damage boost, and a final damage boost after 10 minutes. This should help the event finish in the most fair way possible.
◘ We have also added an animation and console text message when experience items end.
◘ We have added an additional reward for players that possess the reward items from the 666 demon task and the blood skull from the Nazi Zombie event. No specific information regarding what these items can be used for will be released, but they will need to be in your inventory in order to work properly.
◘ No specific information regarding what these items can be used for will be released, but they will need to be in your inventory in order to work properly.
◘ We have also added a few in-game guild management commands. Guild leaders can see the commands by writing /guild help - We are aware that changing guild rank names does not appear on looking at another player, it requires a server restart to take effect. We will be looking into a workaround shortly.
◘ We have added Training Tile flags to every house in Yalahar.
◘ We have created a system to save world states, this will be utilized in future updates.
◘ Last but certainly not least, thanks to the TFS team, the server should never crash from misusing creature userdata. This type of crash has been a majority of the server crashes in the past.

Red

Summer's over, but there's plenty of battles to be won!

20140826194026172.png

20140826194102653.png

20140826194137747.png

20140826194211873.png

Red

Nope! We haven't had downtime lasting more than a few minutes in a long time :p
The online counter says it's been 60 hours since our last patch.

Red

OK, well I couldn't reach the homepage nor login this morning at around 9 am Europe time.. Guess it was just me then.. Sorry
Anyways, still enjoying to play this OT so free bump!;)

Reactions: Red
Any guild that can beat us out there? I'm looking forward to see some new teams come join. See what ya got.

Ginx of Corruption~

no live cast
also, every1 bots right?
i tryed exp 313 pal in priests 2 lvls each priest, can take forever ...

nice server anyway gl

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back