• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Cyntara v8 - Evo [10.41]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im the old player from Cyntara, and everything I can say is :
This is the server i respect really much, why ?
Bcs Red really worked alot on this server, he took it serious. NowDays i see everyone make the server just to earn some cash, but Red look how the people feel also. Nvm
Im sad for sure cus of this server, it's dying at the moment. But i made big memories in this server.
Red, bro good luck with this, maybe one day i will return to the server !

Cyntara launched on February 8, 2009!

Happy 6th Birthday, Cyntara! To celebrate Cyntara's 6th birthday there will be DOUBLE experience and DOUBLE loot until February 14, 2015.

Enjoy ;)
Red

Cyntara launched on February 8, 2009!

Happy 6th Birthday, Cyntara! To celebrate Cyntara's 6th birthday there will be DOUBLE experience and DOUBLE loot until February 14, 2015.

Enjoy ;)
Red
Congrats! You are a living example of never giving up on what you love doing..
You are an inspiration to many people, keep it up :) Working hard pays off later on

boring lol. not enough people to actually war with that are interested. most just rq after getting killed 1 time and go back to botting.

ATTENTION!

Cyntara v8 will be resetting on June 20, 2015.

For the next two weeks, the server will remain online. Players will receive 3x experience bonus and can generate full donor sets for free by saying "!set" in-game.

Anyone that ever wanted to try out the server, PK, have a small war, whatever, the server's open for you to try!
Red

I just joined. It's a very funny server. ^^

Reactions: Red
I just joined. It's a very funny server. ^^
I don't think "funny" is a good way to describe the server.. maybe fun? different? unique? creative? Cyntara is hands down the best custom OT I have ever played in my 10-11 years of tibia. No other server can compete with the scripting and coding for unique gameplay like Cyntara.

I don't think "funny" is a good way to describe the server.. maybe fun? different? unique? creative? Cyntara is hands down the best custom OT I have ever played in my 10-11 years of tibia. No other server can compete with the scripting and coding for unique gameplay like Cyntara.
I meant like you said. I am really tired. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back