• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DarkOT 7.4 Highrate RL-Map, Opened last Sunday, still growing every day!

Marcus

User.postCount++;
Solutions
Reaction score
14bn59g.jpg

DarkOT
Host: Dedicated
DDos: Advanced ground-level DDos protection.
Launch: Sunday, October 1, 18:00 CEST
Uptime: 24/7
Map: CipSoft map from 7.7 adapted to 7.4 graphics.
Server Type: Highrate
Quality: high-quality gaming

Exp: staged 100x - 3x
Skills: 35x
Magic: 35x
Loot: 5x
RedSkull: 5 Frags
Banishment: 8 Frags
Frag Time: 6 hours.

The house system is web-based
You buy a house on the website, once bought you'll have access to it within 5 minutes.

Note:
-No need to buy spells
-Change gold by right-click

• All quests of 7.4 is here! including the legendary sword of fury in Rookgaard!

• Attack damages of weapons and runes are to 100% like tibia of 7.4!
    (except that knights and paladins melee have been increased a little)

• All NPCs of Tibia 7.4 is here, they say and offer the same things!
    (For example Sam in Thais is a part of the dwarven armor quest!)

• All Tibia 7.4 raids are here and are pretty common! Even Orshabaal raid is possible, even thou it's one of the rare ones!

• You can stair-jump hunt creatures! stair-jump for example dragons, is something most people have enjoyed!

#more cool infos here - DarkOT
Youtube:

This is DarkOT's first cleanout of accounts/characters in over a year.
And it's the first time it gets a reset since January 6 (9 months and 19 days).

to compensate previous active players a list of rewards have been made.
54 accounts reached that list and will be able to claim their compensation by contacting me and identify themselves together with account number and mail address of that account.

The compensations will not be in unique items only gainable via the compensation.

Top 3 will gain the shield of honor, def 43, weight 20 oz.

3 next will gain armor of honor, armor 18, 35 oz.

6 next will gain legs of honor, armor 11, 40 oz.

9 next will gain helmet of honor, armor 11, 35 oz.

17 next will gain a donation weapon of choice together with soft boots and multi tool.

And the last 16 will gain a donation weapon of choice.

Anyone of these have the choice if they should drop their rank to get the compensation that's below their rank.
But notice, these items will be very expensive the bigger the economy grows and the unique items will be worth way more than any of the donation weapons.

The unique honor items will be limited to this compensation only, they will never be gainable in the game again after the compensation and if an item is trashed, it's gone forever and even fewer of the items exist.

Last edited:
@No Ot To Play
DarkOT isn't exactly meant to be an exact copy of 7.4.
Some people want a little extra, something unique, easy yet fun to play, and DarkOT offers exactly that :)
And thousands of players has enjoyed DarkOT over the years it has offered the unique gameplay :)

For those who want a more accurate 7.4 with manas that cost horse and give worms, there you need to mana sit for a week just to be aprt of 1 night of waring, there's plenty of those servers around already :)
But if you want war without mana sitting, being able to cast spells without using multiple bps of manas, and being able to buy manas without having to farm gold for days, DarkOT is the server for you, if not, that would be sad but I'm not going to force you to enjoy a server if you want it more hardcore oldstyle :)

So what are you talking about, farm gold for days?? Did you forget this server 2 euro = 1kk?? pay 2 win server remove the cash from website and other stuffs, higher the loot , idk learn some and make some changes always the same shit, look waropolis stages and loot its perfect war 24/7 manas are perfect everything, dark ot have nice stages only this shit pay 2 win and manas pot style 8.6, lvls 20 running with kks really cancer.

@No Ot To Play
You don't have to be rude mate :)
the settings and shop of DarkOT have been same for years, it's no problem for DarkOT.
And about farming gold, I wasn't referring to DarkOT on that one.

And you know, the last year DarkOT's top 2 players have been confirmed not being donators at all.
As Cia was top level since middle January and continued being top level until yesterday, and he didn't donate a single time.
hFyFuEx.jpg

You're allowed to have your opinion, but please mate, don't hate on me because you don't like few of the settings :(

another screen of As Cia:
QBd10hJ.jpg

Screens found at: DarkOT

True but last 2 edition dark ot 100 players next day 40 players , and all this year server online with 20 players good joob and nice pics

actually, DarkOT was pretty successful this year.
Launched January 6, died down after 2~ weeks and was "dead", in the start of February the activity skyrocket and by mid-Feb there was 300+ players online and that lasted until start of April when I decided to go hardcore on cheaters.
DarkOT did a recovery there only a very few OTs have been able to do (for a highrate)
After I went hardcore on cheaters, the game died down :)

The summer edition Newera was doomed to fail already from start, it was just meant to be a last shot before summer but it was too late, people was already going away and stopped playing new OTs, it's like that every summer (at least for DarkOT).
winter edition is the ones that's most crowded :)

will not be there and people right about shop yeah Pay and we give you crystal coin thats exactly cancer of Open tibia. unfair advantage gained by money exactly why you not hitting 500~ like old Danera used to...
but hey if it makes you money you not gonna complain since its the only thing you care about right?

will not be there and people right about shop yeah Pay and we give you crystal coin thats exactly cancer of Open tibia. unfair advantage gained by money exactly why you not hitting 500~ like old Danera used to...
but hey if it makes you money you not gonna complain since its the only thing you care about right?
yep, DarkOT is ruined by that donation shop for me also, and the argument of "but but top 1 player never donated and hes the highest!" that admin uses is dumb as hell

yep, DarkOT is ruined by that donation shop for me also, and the argument of "but but top 1 player never donated and hes the highest!" that admin uses is dumb as hell

That's no very nice at all.
There's many players that play without donating.

The shop is designed to make DarkOT survive.
DarkOT is very active for a month or two after a reset, but it's not reset as soon as it's dead, it can stay up with all proxies for several months as dead.
And don't forget that advertisements are expensive, like the countdown on OTservlist for 90 Euro/day. (minimum 270 Euro used for countdown alone every reset)
4 years online, AVG 4 months dead between each reset (reset AVG 6 months).

And seriously, I doubt any shop would be fine by you guys, unless it would be a complete useless one that nobody would donate for.
I did 2 years ago try out golden account similar feature that I had on MasterCores back in the days, didn't work out, my fee's was more than 10x higher the amount earnings from donations.

Simple said, for long-time survival there must be donations that people would actually donate for, and 1 Euro donation from a few player isn't by far enough to actually help the server stay online.

So @coma tell me what you'd donate 10 euro for in an Open Tibia server, an honest answer.

Interesting.. what made you re-open DarkOT again. Werent you too busy with MasterCores lately? Whos going to take care of DarkOT?

Interesting.. what made you re-open DarkOT again. Werent you too busy with MasterCores lately? Whos going to take care of DarkOT?
Yes I'm busy with MasterCores, I startup DarkOT clean once more and make sure everything works fine to have a new owner to take over shortly after.
While I'm in charge, I'm going to have few experiments on DarkOT that will favor MasterCores (seeing that DarkOT has a very high activity both in community and in attacks)
I verified that here today: https://mastercores.com/
DarkOT is the perfect server to do security experiments on, with all the DDos it always receive and so on.
So this launch is not only about DarkOT, it's for MasterCores as well :)

About new owner, date is not set, could be weeks, could be few months, but meanwhile I'll be very active on DarkOT as that will be my target for a great while now while I work on the experiments :)

Also, this launch is a little me saying goodbye to my little baby I've developed for years (it's been a hell lot of fun server and it has always been very interesting working on it with the special editions compared to plain and original 7.4 style).

So @coma tell me what you'd donate 10 euro for in an Open Tibia server, an honest answer.

id donate 10 euro to have a fair play server and not a server where the more you spend the easier the game becomes and the more unfair advantages you get, pay2win is shit gameplay wise. i would understand golden account with 10% bonus exp, djinn scroll, rashid scroll, outfit scrolls, ability to buy all blessing at once at avar tar scroll, postman scroll. buy putting CC's and all the best EQ just ruins the competition and ruins the feeling of building your character from nothing, you get everything at start

id donate 10 euro to have a fair play server and not a server where the more you spend the easier the game becomes and the more unfair advantages you get, pay2win is shit gameplay wise. i would understand golden account with 10% bonus exp, djinn scroll, rashid scroll, outfit scrolls, ability to buy all blessing at once at avar tar scroll, postman scroll. buy putting CC's and all the best EQ just ruins the competition and ruins the feeling of building your character from nothing, you get everything at start
sadly, not many people would actually care to donate for premium/golden account on a highrate server :(
Also, many people think djinn scrolls/rashid scrolls is p2w as well :p
Bu then.. there's people who think premium is p2w as well xD

However MasterCores will be using the classic golden account like it used back in the old days :)
But unlike DarkOT, MasterCores isn't a highrate :p

Back