• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Death WAR 8.54 - [War Secret Information Enclosed]

Kibidon

Reaction score
warawaits.jpg

Death War 8.54
War is upon us.
IP: deathwar.sytes.net
Port: 7171
Tibia Client Protocol: 8.54

I. Introduction
Are you ready for a server that is all about PVP? Are you a blood thirsty tibian who only wants to kill other players and thats all? Well nothing is wrong with that! I present to you, Death War 8.54, the ULTIMATE war server!

II. Basic Starting Information
You log in at level 50 and start at the temple. To the bottom right you will see an NPC called Merchant. He sells the first tier of items available for you at level 50. You gain money to get these items by killing other players. Each player kill will give you 200gold automatically to your backpack. You only lose experience when you die, you do NOT lose: skills, magic level, items, or backpack.

Master Sorcerers and Elder Druids: Start at ML 45.
Royal Paladins: Start at ML 15 and 80 distance 80 shield.
Elite Knights: Start at ML 6 and 80 axe fighting 80 shield.

III. Features
  • Kill rewards: Each kill you get 500gp and 30,000 bonus experience
  • Fast skill rate and magic level rate (Skill rate: 60x, Magic level rate: 20x)
    [*]Experience from players rate: 15x
  • Free premium account
  • Attack speeds: (Sorc/Druid: 2 seconds), (Paladin: 1 second), (Knight: 1 second)
  • Spell exhaust changes: Exori Con (1 second), Exori Hur (1 second), Exori (1 second).
  • Most items have custom attributes (ie. +2 magic level, +3 distance fighting, +3 axe fighting, etc.)
  • Large custom map for large battles
  • Armor and weapon tiers (For example: armor/weapon set for every vocation for level 50, 70, etc.)
  • Dedicated server
  • Constant map, items, and configuration updates
  • No account resets, guaranteed!

IV. How to connect
IP: deathwar.sytes.net
Account: Death War - Latest News

V. Dedicated Server Specifications
AMD Athlon 6400+ x2 @ 3.32 GHz
2048MB PC6600 Memory
320 GB Hard-drive
100mbps uplink

VI. Screenshots

When you log in, you will see the temple:

templee.jpg

This is the 2nd floor of the temple:

temple2k.jpg

Here are a few of our players training their skills:

trainers.jpg

A bridge that leads off of the 2nd floor of the temple:

bridgewa.jpg

The end of the bridge:

bridge2d.jpg

Here is part of the infamous Rock Castle, a well known war area on the server:

castlelava.jpg

Here is a cave, many of these caves are found around the server to battle in!

caveo.jpg

So, tibian, what are you waiting for?! Join up and wage war now!
Death War - Latest News

Lol, i havnt logged in for days, theres rarely any wars thats the bad thing this server is great i love it, the map is great, and everything is setup just right, but the lack of players is a big issue.

COME ON GUYS COME AND PLAY !

Last edited:
Was offline for 10 seconds due to an update. :p You sure connected at the wrong time haha :D. Well its up now, and its 24/7. 99.33% uptime on otservlist. :)

I will fix it in about a half hour. Something fishy is going on, as I get the same error you do when I use even localhost to connect.

SDS are to over powered a level 60+ doin over 600 damage per hit ??? i dont fuckin think so FIX THIS SHIT

I do not see anyone doing over 600 damage a hit to a player. I also had the SD exhaust at 1 second, and it has now been changed to 2 seconds in order to balance the vocations. Just a note: knights and paladins have weapon that have higher attack than normal.

Come join the best WAR server now! Death War - Latest News

Constant crashes today.

The server at deathwar.sytes.net is taking too long to respond.

Suggestions:

Add demons to vip area right now your paying real life money just for like 4 extra items and ability to kill necromancers with no XP, and bad loot rate of boh.

Demons should consist of custom loot, shields etc, and give minimal XP. (FUN/NEEDED)

Add fishing spots so we can get food while pz locked incase we have no mana. ( NEEDED )

Give a spell book auto to all vocations when they make a char. (not everyone knows spells you know, they could be new? )

Improve the lag situation most players consist of europeans. (99% of all players are pl/br, im british )

Add more items to VIP shop. (great shield, dragon hammer, and other items)

Increase loot reward upon frag. (400 GP )

i could continue for years.

Fix please.

Regards, Baked.

I will take your suggestions into account. Please know the server is still developing and the development slows on the weekdays because I am at college in my dorm and I have to remote connect to the server to work on it. On the weekend I am able to be on the server computer and work on it more efficiently. I am trying to restrain from having certain weapons/armors in the item shop to make it more fair for people who do not donate, although there might be some weapons in there, but the best weapon in the game will never be for sale via the item shop in order to keep the game fair for all.

The server is going great, come try it out!

I think you should do something to make these fuckings laggs go away bcz noone will play it if it stays like this

I am not sure where you are from, but I ensure you the server is a lag-free experience for most, if not every player. We had an update today, and will be having more with the coming days! Highest level right now is 83. Come be the best player on this WAR server!

Kibi

Bump -

A few updates.

Sorc/Druid attack every 2 seconds with wand.
Paladins attack every 1 second.
Knights attack every 1 second.
All players are automatically promoted now.
Exori Con and Exori Hur have 1 second delay.
Exori has 1 second delay.

Bump - 17 players online now! Its growing everyday. Hurry up and join before everyone is high level. You could be the highest level now.

Thank you! The map is going to be updated more and more. It is just basic as of right now. But it has excellent areas for wars and strategy. The game play is also very balanced.

New Record: 27 players online.

Come join this exciting war server. You will not regret it!

Back