• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some suggestions:
Suggestion 1 - New spells "Huge mana burn" - burns 50k mana // "Giant mana burn - Burns 100k mana"
Suggestion 2 - Increase the price NPC buys bat wings from 3.2mil to 32mil (can only assume this was a typo and they were meant to be 32mil)
Suggestion 3 - Uber ruinic stones. 50x the price off normal starstones but craft into t3 instead of t1 and 50x the chance of looting uniques.
Suggestion 4 - Low level hunting has lots of variety - it would be nice if we would get some new 5k++ spawns ( im aware this would be alot of work, but I think it would be awesome if you could just include some areas of the original dzot and make them new hunting grounds)
Suggestion 5 - make full defence and balanced actually do something other than just decreasing your damage
Suggestion 6 - give knights some sort of small buff (spell wise or damage - anything would help) the damage my friend does with his 6k knight is absolutly abysmal compared to what I was doing at 6k as a ranger, and my tanking ability was still enough to take multiple monsters at once.

Suggestion # 1, Give Guardians a single target spell. They are by far the blandest class. Even if it does shit damage, make it look flashy so I can fire off some lazars.
Suggestion # 2, WHY THE FUCK CAN A RANGER BH ME!?! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH COMBO THAT IS WITH GRAN CON!?! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

Take note that I play a Ranger, and I haven't been actively working towards getting Black Hole, because of the simple fact that it is so insanely overpowered, it will have to be nerfed at some point or other. If I'm wrong and it's not going to be nerfed please let me know, so I can spend a billion ruinic tokens on manarunes and get that M-Lvl soon.
Thanks! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Last edited:
Take note that I play a Ranger, and I haven't been actively working towards getting Black Hole, because of the simple fact that it is so insanely overpowered, it will have to be nerfed at some point or other. If I'm wrong and it's not going to be nerfed please let me know, so I can spend a billion ruinic tokens on manarunes and get that M-Lvl soon.
Thanks! MERRY CHRISTMAS!

for the record i had ML 48 on a Ranger in just 3 days >.> Not a single manarune used.....

Well I would like to say farewell in advance to everyone I met and all of the friends I have made on this server.It was fun while it lasted but in the end the community as a whole just plain out sucks on here. You can message me while I'm in game. The reason I'm quitting isn't because I don't like the server, I think that it's great and has unlimited potential. Will be checking back to see how everything is going once in a while. :)

Last edited:
Well I would like to say farewell in advance to everyone I met and all of the friends I have made on this server.It was fun while it lasted but in the end the community as a whole just plain out sucks on here. I will be selling off all of my gear for cash on aurera or usd (if it's allowed). You can message me while I'm in game. The reason I'm quitting isn't because I don't like the server, I think that it's great and has unlimited potential. Will be checking back to see how everything is going once in a while. :)

Shanks

List of items for sale:

T5 Helmet
T5 Boots (2x)
T5 Armor
T5 Shield
T5 Legs
T5 Ring
T5 Bow
T5 Sword (175 gems in it) Almost t6
Bunch of T3/T4
Berserker Amulet (2x)
House east of temple (Arguably the best house in server, due to it's location.)

Probably forgot a couple things. :p

Last I knew it was a delete-able offense for selling items for real life money or other servers

Last I knew it was a delete-able offense for selling items for real life money or other servers

i have never seen this posted anywhere.

- - - Updated - - -

only times ive ever seen ingame trades for money, Syn laughed at the Buyer. then had a Wipe later that week.

#Suggestion 1 ; Make a single target spell for guardians that is based on soul.
#Suggestion 2 ;Make an epic ruinic stone that is worth like 100x normal stones. So if we have 2k normal stones,that 20 of the new ones. And make them have a bigger chance of dropping a nice reward.

Suggestion#1: Would just like to bring up bards POWER CHORD incase you've forgotten and the suggestion of scaling it to the TIER of the weapon in order to make upgrading our weapons a little more beneficial
Suggestion#2: Perhaps create an actual ingame event such as Zombies and reward the victor with canes/addon tokens/ruinic tokens/1 raw dust etc.

#Suggestion 1 ; Make a single target spell for guardians that is based on soul.
#Suggestion 2 ;Make an epic ruinic stone that is worth like 100x normal stones. So if we have 2k normal stones,that 20 of the new ones. And make them have a bigger chance of dropping a nice reward.

I want both of these plox.

#Suggestion 1 - I would aslo like to see some greater starstones maybe 10 or 100 into a greater starstone. Not sure what % rates would be fair since your saving time.

#Suggestion 2 - Make it possible to use the unique extractor on warlock/berserker backpacks I have tons and no one wants to buy them or lets us merge them into a better bp! Would be useful for sure.

Suggestion 1 - Make a Capture the Flag or "war event" where there are two teams, and the winning team is awarded whatever you decide.
Suggestion 2 - Make a warmode system so we can fight without getting redskulled. There aren't really any dedicated teams at the moment but if you made this i'm sure you'd get more customers.
Suggestion 3 - Update the weapon stats because in all honesty, the 1300 attack aoe weapon get crushed by a 1000 attack tier weapon. Just a little confusing to people [not sure if i should t6 my bow or t6 a sword]
Suggestion 4 - Be online a little more, I know your busy but the events are fun.

Btw syn, I thought all donation items were obtainable in game? I don't know if I'm wrong or right but I haven't EVER seen anyone get a zerker or warlock ammy through starstone crafting, so does that just mean that you cant? If you can't, how else do you get them?

If there isn't a way yet, try this?

Special backpacks: since we cannot use the berserker/warlock bps for extracting unique powder, we should be able to do something useful with them like you have done with ruinic ammys.

Here's what I propose

7 Berserker BPs = 1 Berserker Amulet
7 Warlock BPs = 1 Warlock Amulet

OR:

10 Berserker BPs + 10 Warlock BPs = 1 (idk what name) BP View attachment 17746

I feel that my deco could go to something more useful.

That bp could be an even mix of both damage and regen, both higher than their old attributes.

Also:

5 Zerker ammys + 5 warlock ammys = (idk what name) Ammy View attachment 17747

Another thing: (these ideas keep coming as i write btw)

Mage shells are pretty useless atm too, but I loot a lot. Maybe another mergeable?

Just make it a mageshell with a bit of improved damage as well (maybe extra protection?)

View attachment 17748

Bring them to Zoltan (the guy that sells infinite manashield and magic sack) after he tells you he needs mage shells for his students ^^ Ideas, and a story.

Suggestion # 1: Do something cool with an amount of bps, mage shells, ammys, etc
Suggestion # 2: CSW

#Suggestion 3 - Make bat wings worth a little more they are pretty rare, I make more money just buy clicking my t5 item then I will looting bat wings.

#Suggestion 4 - Would be nice if you could become a vice without having to buy vip, also lower the cost of vip its about the same price as real tibia premium and isn't all that great of a bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back