• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont let these dumb ass kids troll you...

Last edited:
I have a situation with fishing. I have been fishing with 2 characters in the same spot the whole time I was sleeping for like 8 hours, I never got a fishing boss...are the bosses down for fishing ATM?

I have a situation with fishing. I have been fishing with 2 characters in the same spot the whole time I was sleeping for like 8 hours, I never got a fishing boss...are the bosses down for fishing ATM?

Disabled.

I just have a question. Whenever i try to log on it brings up my char list just fine. but after i select my char it just says connecting to game server. and then doesnt log in and just keeps the box saying "connecting to game world" or w.e forever. kinda irritating.

Yes i earned it by reporting bugs doing IN-GAME stuff and thoren that is a IF i was figure you were assuming like a dumbass would, but the thing is HE DID GIVE IT TO YOU! and i earned mine so that is a big difference.... soooooo still dont know why you said IF, it would be a different story IF he gave it to me, because I know you gave him shit simple as that end of story, and naw obviously i made you quit THOREN because you are a cry baby when you die, and cry to shanks when i kill you... so you i can make you quit again if you would like ;)

On another note your signature fails, congrats it THAN not then... dumbass

Lol funny u didnt make me quit... I quit on my own free will lmfao, i quit cuz the server was getting boring.... And u still w.e u whana say ur still just that little kid who cant do much for him self, and i didnt cry to shanks thank you. You just one of the most kid out there the love to power abuse as much as they can, every time they get the chance. So think your good go ahead. Every one knows u cant do anything w/o your but buddies. And shanks didnt donate idk where the fuck u get that from. Its funny as hell though the amount of the idiots are on this server lmfao.

Bill? LoL

the old owner of deathzot was bill, and he had some 90 year old playing it, i think it was his uncle, pretty sure he has died of cancer by now though

mmm Either way chat logs can be faked. I could simply turn on cheat engine and search text to change it to anyones name. On the subject of the server crashes I've been told many things and have been asking around. I was told that Boss was standing at the stone crafting switches dropped 2k stones down and coined it before the server crashed. I was also told that someone was spam buying shit from the tool npc and it was mass lagging everyone. I've also spotted alot of chars doing nothing but logging on and off.

I'm not sure which of these things it could be, but hopefully it will be looked into. I've also heard that Krusade has full t5 and abyssal sceptre. Not that I am saying I know what he does on this server but I don't see much of his chars farming anywhere him being Ripped as well I believe. Hopefully someone gets to the bottom of it.

You can try as hard as you want. Synthetic has proof of the money I have put into this server for donations. Also, he can check logs of game chat, trade chat, and default chat; if he were to do this he would see most likely over 1,000 messages by me trading off my t2/t3/t4 for different tier equipment to get my T5's. That's solid proof in itself that I worked hard to trade the things i had to get better equipment. Also, I only have T5 helmet and T5 boots....so keep speaking what you hear. rumors are rumors, and i understand that young children like to speak of everything they hear to become part of a community so please feel free to continue.

You can try as hard as you want. Synthetic has proof of the money I have put into this server for donations. Also, he can check logs of game chat, trade chat, and default chat; if he were to do this he would see most likely over 1,000 messages by me trading off my t2/t3/t4 for different tier equipment to get my T5's. That's solid proof in itself that I worked hard to trade the things i had to get better equipment. Also, I only have T5 helmet and T5 boots....so keep speaking what you hear. rumors are rumors, and i understand that young children like to speak of everything they hear to become part of a community so please feel free to continue.
Are you dumb? he cant check chats... that would be way to much for the database to handle......

Are you dumb? he cant check chats... that would be way to much for the database to handle......

Only thing that dont saves in a server is the private messages. So yea he could check the chats but i doubt reign would crash this server, Even if he had a bootnet he wouldnt even do it

Wow for once i agree with you, yea doubt he can check chats, it would be way to much data in the database, it couldn't handle it, i ran some servers and i didnt even try to bother with this cuz it would just make the lag server like fuck. I dont even think u could do this with an ot server

The only chats he might be able to look over is his own and other Gms/ toutors

Wow for once i agree with you, yea doubt he can check chats, it would be way to much data in the database, it couldn't handle it, i ran some servers and i didnt even try to bother with this cuz it would just lake the server like fuck. I dont even think u could do this with an ot server

The only chats he might be able to look over is his own and other Gms/ toutors

Let me guess that u think its the whole chat that saves. Ofc not but the last day etc are enable to be checked.

Many servers have so it dont saves cuz it make the packages big. But some serious ots still have them. And this aint a serious server so i would like to remove my vouch about it works here. Cuz syn is totally retarded

Well ya i knida knew a little about that but i was only referring as to what fbu is saying, he couldnt go that far back to look at the logs or w.e

I'm currently working on tomorrow's patch.

At this time if you have anything you would like to suggest / comment on please say them now. I will not even read your post unless you type with decent grammar and actually format your post. I also will not respond as to whether or not I agree/ disagree with your suggestion. I'm not here to start anymore arguments because I want to believe at this point everyone is past that. I will read every single suggestion as long as you take the time to format it properly so it's easier for me to read.

Something like this would work;
  • Suggestion #1
  • Suggestion #2
  • Suggestion #3

Keep them short and simple and down to the point.

A TL;DR (a summary) would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back