• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something else that should be fixed or added into the in game features, a death list. The one on the website doesn't work at the moment and sometimes my bot takes a screen of the netflix that's running on computer on a death, so I get to see nothing.

#Suggestion 3 - Make bat wings worth a little more they are pretty rare, I make more money just buy clicking my t5 item then I will looting bat wings.

#Suggestion 4 - Would be nice if you could become a vice without having to buy vip, also lower the cost of vip its about the same price as real tibia premium and isn't all that great of a bonus.

True. I wanted to pass lead to another char but it said that char wasn't vice lead which I need vip for. I don't think I should need to disband my guild to pass lead because I haven't purchased vip.

Something else that should be fixed or added into the in game features, a death list. The one on the website doesn't work at the moment and sometimes my bot takes a screen of the netflix that's running on computer on a death, so I get to see nothing.

I don't store death's because takes a lot of resources to do so. Especially with how often deaths occur on the server.

Every single server i have ever played in my entire life OTHER than deathzot old or new, has had Deathlist.. what is the problem? cause they have all been smooth and worked fine.

- - - Updated - - -

theres servers with 600+ and 800+ people currently that use deathlists, your at only 100...
people like to see whos shit got pushed in by who

Alright I need help. I cannot log in or visit the website...

I am using deathzot.servegame.com. I also can't see the website... This is Pink Ranger.

- - - Updated - - -

This all started happening for both me and yellow. After you moved the server

Is anyone else having a connection issue? I just tested it and I am able to connect fine with no lag what so ever.

If there is no solution I'm gonna reformat my computer

I'll try to look into this because it seems weird how you are the only one who cannot connect.

Anyways, as I have been working on the patch, I believe I have overestimated how much I was going to be able to get done in two days because there is still a lot to be worked on. I want to get the update out as soon as possible because it's long overdue. However, seeing as it's already 8:00 PM it's hard for me to realistically say it will be done today. I also don't think a Wednesday patch is even appropriate because there are a lot less players during the weekdays. I'd like to move the patch to Friday. However I'm going to give you guys a preview of what to expect on Friday!

• Completion of the Oblivion // Bosses // Essences are added
  • Experience Rate adjusted for levels 11000 + (roughly 2.5x more exp rate)
  • More boss spawns (T1/T2)
  • More passworded doors
  • A clue to the apocalypse rune
  • Illusionist vocation
  • 8 new NPC's that contain more information on the elders
  • The Elders
  • A hint at why unique equipment is -extremely- important
  • Token of Life's
  • Anti-Lure on fishing bosses
  • Event Shop
  • 2x Experience Scrolls
  • 'Doctor Fishor's Dock' -- a fishing area for VIP players with private rooms
  • 3 new (LEGACY) Items - Christmas Items that are only obtainable during this Christmas Season!
  • Santa is coming to DeathZot!
  • New puzzles to discover
  • Elder lore is expanded
  • Vocation Tweaks
  • Some more that I can't say.. yet

Last edited:
I'll try to look into this because it seems weird how you are the only one who cannot connect.

Anyways, as I have been working on the patch, I believe I have overestimated how much I was going to be able to get done in two days because there is still a lot to be worked on. I want to get the update out as soon as possible because it's long overdue. However, seeing as it's already 8:00 PM it's hard for me to realistically say it will be done today. I also don't think a Wednesday patch is even appropriate because there are a lot less players during the weekdays. I'd like to move the patch to Friday. However I'm going to give you guys a preview of what to expect on Friday!

• Completion of the Oblivion // Bosses // Essences are added
  • Experience Rate adjusted for levels 11000 + (roughly 2.5x more exp rate)
  • More boss spawns (T1/T2)
  • More passworded doors
  • A clue to the apocalypse rune
  • Illusionist vocation
  • 8 new NPC's that contain more information on the elders
  • The Elders
  • A hint at why unique equipment is -extremely- important
  • Token of Life's
  • Anti-Lure on fishing bosses
  • Event Shop
  • 2x Experience Scrolls
  • 'Doctor Fishor's Dock' -- a fishing area for VIP players with private rooms
  • 3 new (LEGACY) Items - Christmas Items that are only obtainable during this Christmas Season!
  • Santa is coming to DeathZot!
  • New puzzles to discover
  • Elder lore is expanded
  • Vocation Tweaks
  • Some more that I can't say.. yet

Looking forward to it! Sounds like an awesome patch.

Last edited:
For the record, I'm having the same problem as Pink Ranger and Sugamagz.

You must seriously not read this thread if you must ask this question

You're right, I don't read every single thing posted here. But it doesn't make sense how there is 90 people online and yet a few people cannot connect for some reason.

Suggestion: Like bosses are 1k-2k and have a min and max. i think fishing monsters should be the same. I feel that at 3k you should not be able to fish up a Krabby since it'd be so miniscule to your lvl.

I can't connect either ._. even when using a vpn it kicks me about 5 minutes later and I can't reconnect to the server for another hour or so and then it kicks me again 5 minutes after I log on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back