• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopped off BF3 cuz update was "done" login and its back at 1min remaining.

Thanks to; Tormented Being, Kissy, Charlie Murphy and Kush Strains for their donations to Toys for Tots!

ONT: I'm going to look into vocation balances for Patch #2

Suggestion #56
Perhaps it has been suggested already or perhaps there already is one but I seriously think that Dzot Restor. needs its own forum. They aren't that hard to set up, you have a large enough community (and spammers) to ensure it would always be active, and it would cut down on a lot of the spam in this ONE thread you have linked to the server. It would also serve as a nice localized place for announcing updates and upcoming events and post the rules/warnings. I know I for one find it a pain in the ass to go through 20 pages of spam just to find out what's going on in the server. In fact, just yesterday one of my friends who is on a large amount of time asked me "there are tutors?" Pretty sad that an active player doesn't even know what's going on in the server, and there is no link to this thread anywhere on the homepage so it is pretty much just "If you found it, you know what's going on. If not, you're SOL." Honestly, it would be nice to separate out all the conversations and add in places for selling/trading items and just general "I'm new, can anyone show me around before I quit out of confusion" introduction sections. I have no doubt that if you make a forum your community will take amazing care of it and help with explaining all the updating you have done. Less work on you, more information to the public, and a great way to make sure what YOU want known is known and what YOU want hidden (spam/ignorant comments) is hidden.

i agree with dream girl there is 211 pages of stuff on here and i had to go through about 10-15 pages to find out about the update that happened yesterday i heard somewhere there was pictures of the new vocation and i can't seem to find them if a forum would be made it would be helpful for everyone and if the website was also updated it would be better because i have no idea about this christmas update and noone seems to be able to link me where it tells me it is.

Well I've officially been hacked by Qaush Gjokaj (name on fb) or Attila,sleeping with sirens on dzot ;P

Well,not actually hacked,but he seemed kind enough,and i let him play on my guard for a bit.
He changed the pass and etc.. I'd ask Syn to recover it,but im sure hes to lazy,or it would take a long time ;P

So bb everyone,was nice playing with u ^^

Your own fault for being a retard
Well I've officially been hacked by Qaush Gjokaj (name on fb) or Attila,sleeping with sirens on dzot ;P

Well,not actually hacked,but he seemed kind enough,and i let him play on my guard for a bit.
He changed the pass and etc.. I'd ask Syn to recover it,but im sure hes to lazy,or it would take a long time ;P

So bb everyone,was nice playing with u ^^

Wow nice. I never said nothing about anyones fault :p

Yesssssssssss. Gj me XD

Well,im not that sorry tbh. Hes just a little prick.

It took me all this time to get only 3 t4's cuz i was soo boored ;/

Well, Im not sure if i should give you back the account or Lol my ass off that your trusting a guy you wrote 7 times in total. Im not a bad guy tbh and im not really using your stuff anyways. But well, Kinda deserved that lesson.

Well, Im not sure if i should give you back the account or Lol my ass off that your trusting a guy you wrote 7 times in total. Im not a bad guy tbh and im not really using your stuff anyways. But well, Kinda deserved that lesson.

Wait? He deserved that because of being nice and helping you? Damn, can't understand how you think.. If someone were kind enough and borrowed me his acc I'd never have done that.. And if I was you Synth I would give Pecax back his account. I know Pecax, he played really much, helped me alot and loved the server. Do a good thing and give him back his account Synth. I don't get why you wouldn't do that...

Wait? He deserved that because of being nice and helping you? Damn, can't understand how you think.. If someone were kind enough and borrowed me his acc I'd never have done that.. And if I was you Synth I would give Pecax back his account.

Since im pretty sure you're his buddy im gonna explain it on a way you MIGHT understand it.

If your running arround the street and a Rich fag comes alone and says: hey man, Can you hold 5000 dollar for me, gonna take 3 hours till I can take tham back. Is that okay.

Well what would you answer?

Yes,no?
I'd say yes and gtfo the place. Actually Im not really that hughly giving a fuck at 5000$ but well, He was dumb enought to trust me. I mean rlly. Im not a person you should trust.

Yes this person was dumb enough to trust such a grimey person. It just shows that you are a horrible person not deserving of any trust. You said it yourself so not really worth going into. Good job not working on yourself at all.

tumblr_ljbhyxjwkU1qcpv3i.gif

Want a medal for being a lame retard and hacking acc's on OTS?

Since im pretty sure you're his buddy im gonna explain it on a way you MIGHT understand it.

If your running arround the street and a Rich fag comes alone and says: hey man, Can you hold 5000 dollar for me, gonna take 3 hours till I can take tham back. Is that okay.

Well what would you answer?

Yes,no?
I'd say yes and gtfo the place. Actually Im not really that hughly giving a fuck at 5000$ but well, He was dumb enought to trust me. I mean rlly. Im not a person you should trust.

Yes, I'm his friend but I would of done the same thing for anyone, it's wrong to scam, that's it. I hate scammers.

tumblr_ljbhyxjwkU1qcpv3i.gif

Want a medal for being a lame retard and hacking acc's on OTS?

So you call this shit hacking? You must be a complete retard.

__
LOLING MY ASS OFF ITS AMAZING :D:DLÖJALKAJG Keep it raging guys, you're making me happy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back