• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regin,he told me hes gonna give me my items back + give me alot better items,in like 7 days,so we'll just see ;P

Whats the best vocation to play?

Barbarbian/Ninja/Ranger/Elementalist are the main vocs I would choose. Bards are pretty strong too.

- - - Updated - - -

Regin,he told me hes gonna give me my items back + give me alot better items,in like 7 days,so we'll just see ;P

He's supposed to leave for somewhere else irl in 2 days.

Barbarbian/Ninja/Ranger/Elementalist are the main vocs I would choose. Bards are pretty strong too.

- - - Updated - - -

He's supposed to leave for somewhere else irl in 2 days.

2.1.2013, To afgahnistan.

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't take your items from your noob account, I didn't have the acc/pass. You didn't help me 1 bit, the only people that have helped are: Archlord, Killallah, Warwick, Teloiv, Renegade, Tormented Being, Irelia.

I don't see why you won't just give him his stuff back, if you wanted to teach him a lesson, then it has already been taught. You are just greedy as fuck and won't give the items back until you're satisfied. I don't know if that agreement was changed, but it probably wasn't.

You Midget can Just keep sucking cocks. We shared a hosue for 3 weeks where YOU went the first step to the next set, Me the 2. one. And often had to fight to get your storage items. I went events with my chars wile it was legal, made bosses and all the profit went to you. I dont really care tbh but simpyl be true.

Wow,the hacker wanted to give me my acc back,and instead Syn deletes all my chars.... GJ SYN,GJ

Shows how Syn solves all the problems. Deletes everything ! GJ

DeathZot.niceboard.com Fan-Made Forum has Categories for Elfbot Scripts/Requests Tutorials And Shit Also has a Chat-Box where everyone can bullshit. niceboard.com is a Free Forum. Google It.. Go post your guides/tutorials.

Actually to clear things up, I spent about an hour tracking down Quashido's new character and I changed the account for you because a recovery key was created. I then ask you for three seconds of your time to return the account & ask a few questions, but you were too 'busy'. It's not my fault you trusted some guy who you talked to on Facebook for ten seconds. I usually don't even like to involve myself in this kind of crap because it's a waste of time. I made an exception because I felt bad for you and what you did is something a 10 year old would do. If you haven't learned by now.. you really shouldn't trust anyone on the internet.

EDIT: I don't have any account / won't make one on any created forums (unless I make it myself) for DeathZot so don't let anyone trick you into thinking they are me

Wow,the moment u msged me,i went on tibia and msged u,and it said ur char was offline. I waited for like 3 mins,and nothing,AND i had to leave at that exact time,cuz i was late for my basketball tournament.
I didin't talk to him for 10secs

Actually to clear things up, I spent about an hour tracking down Quashido's new character and I changed the account for you because a recovery key was created. I then ask you for three seconds of your time to return the account & ask a few questions, but you were too 'busy'. It's not my fault you trusted some guy who you talked to on Facebook for ten seconds. I usually don't even like to involve myself in this kind of crap because it's a waste of time. I made an exception because I felt bad for you and what you did is something a 10 year old would do. If you haven't learned by now.. you really shouldn't trust anyone on the internet.

EDIT: I don't have any account / won't make one on any created forums (unless I make it myself) for DeathZot so don't let anyone trick you into thinking they are me

Bro I'm not trying to impersonate you in any way just trying to give the community a place to go to post Trades/Bugs&Issues/Tutorials/Guides/Etc. My In-Game Characters are Shush Youre Dead and Barbarian. If you feel a negative way i'll remove the forum. Just trying to help everyone else out and lift weight off your back. I am not a scammer and if you would like you could even ask me in-game if im "Mujica" From forums. I'll take full credit for anything negative/positive on the forum.

EDIT: Im not some Fan-Boy and Not everyone is against you Syn~ no need to get defensive over little things just saying.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow,the moment u msged me,i went on tibia and msged u,and it said ur char was offline. I waited for like 3 mins,and nothing,AND i had to leave at that exact time,cuz i was late for my basketball tournament.
I didin't talk to him for 10secs

Reguardless you deserve to take the loss. I dont give anyone my info if they want to play a vocation then they should make that voc. Dont be a Good Guy Greg you will only be turned to a bad luck brian

No shit. Yea its easy to be all COOL. I'd like to see u lose all ur items if u have been playing for 2weeks+ ;)

And yea,i made a mistake,but i deserve a second shot?

No shit. Yea its easy to be all COOL. I'd like to see u lose all ur items if u have been playing for 2weeks+ ;)

And yea,i made a mistake,but i deserve a second shot?

I haven't shared my acc details and I still lost all my items lol. I'm frustrated too, but its just a game :p so im gonna just wait until next era, whenever that is.

I know its a game. I'm not frustrated that i lost my items,but these idiots who are like "u deserve it,take the loss,etc..." and if they lost their items,they would probably commit a suicide ;O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back