• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syn~ deathzot.niceboard.com ---- Approve? Made it because im tired of Otland being the forum home

Jake, you fucked up on making a max to how many people you can have on one friend list.. this only happened last update.... fix this dumbass shit...

The illusionist class seems a lil backwards. The coolest thing about this class is being able to have a mirror image and shoot missiles from it. However the low soul regen makes like 5 second breaks between missiles while you are able to spam the aoe without a problem. The missile costs 10 soul while the aoe costs 5. With the high soul cost of missiles causing breaks in between the spells the one feature this class has is made near useless and instead is forced to just spam aoe and a wave.

I think maybe the class could use a soul regen boost or the costs of these skills to be flipped to the aoe costing 10 soul and the missiles cost 5 soul.

***It really bothered me when I was trying to look cool killing bosses and the dmg didn't even get close to my aoe once my soul ran out.

Well, Im not sure if i should give you back the account or Lol my ass off that your trusting a guy you wrote 7 times in total. Im not a bad guy tbh and im not really using your stuff anyways. But well, Kinda deserved that lesson.

Mate,i played with u on the first era,we had fun. Played with u on the second era. Yea,i'm always a nice guy. And the fact that i had given u the acc so u can see GUARDIANS,u should appreciate. Ye,ik,being a nice guy in games never works. Thats true. But i can't help it.

And yes,u are a bad guy

So I got banned on the server just a few moments ago,
says:automatic ban, Reason:hacking. Action taken, banishment. comment given: sending unknown packets to the server..

(Red Ranger) here.... ummm All I've been doing is fishing all day.... I just jumped on some l4d2 on steam right now and before I started a game I looked at my tibia and it was banned... I don't know if the noob -Code Red, in game chat is at fault for this being he is advertising about a server and somehow the automatic ban got me instead of him but would be nice if you could unban me.

Mate,i played with u on the first era,we had fun. Played with u on the second era. Yea,i'm always a nice guy. And the fact that i had given u the acc so u can see GUARDIANS,u should appreciate. Ye,ik,being a nice guy in games never works. Thats true. But i can't help it.

And yes,u are a bad guy

Welcome to the internet my son :p. I gave shit to one of the highest on "newest" era from last one and what did i get back? Not a single fuck, I couldnt even borrow 1 item instead i made new friends and asked them and even asked one person i lost all my eq from first era. And he even let me borrow. Seems straight up my ass right :)

So I got banned on the server just a few moments ago,
says:automatic ban, Reason:hacking. Action taken, banishment. comment given: sending unknown packets to the server..

(Red Ranger) here.... ummm All I've been doing is fishing all day.... I just jumped on some l4d2 on steam right now and before I started a game I looked at my tibia and it was banned... I don't know if the noob -Code Red, in game chat is at fault for this being he is advertising about a server and somehow the automatic ban got me instead of him but would be nice if you could unban me.

This happened to my friend also but it was cause tibia auto bugged out on him. So if you were using tibia auto that could be a reason.

I use Elfbot, and use Ot land Ip changer to Mc with. I just hope Gm unbans me, and removes the auto ban system....

And yes,u are a bad guy

I tried talking to him for you to get the eq back, but he's a piece of shit :p

Lost my warlord smasher, t5 boots, t5 bow, bunch of other items.. so I'm pretty much done with this server and trusting people.

Ty,but no need for that ;P He made me a promise,so i can just wait and see if he will fulfill it ;P

Damn,u lost some epic items ;/

I tried talking to him for you to get the eq back, but he's a piece of shit :p

Lost my warlord smasher, t5 boots, t5 bow, bunch of other items.. so I'm pretty much done with this server and trusting people.

Who is this guy?

Who is this guy?

Its me. Attila. And Barber is acting like a badass calling the guy who helped him get his first t3 stuff more than he did himself A " piece of shit " wile I talked to Pecax and fixed the problem wile ago already.

And by the way reign, NEVER start fucking at someone for stealing stuff. you deserved loosing your stuff SO much since you took the items from my lowlvl account aswell. Burn in shit,

- - - Updated - - -

+ ye seems like a ddos-.

Not Found

The requested URL /register.php was not found on this server.
Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at deathzot.servegame.com Port 80

Halp plix?

Server is under a ddos attack I guess. cant connect.

Its me. Attila. And Barber is acting like a badass calling the guy who helped him get his first t3 stuff more than he did himself A " piece of shit " wile I talked to Pecax and fixed the problem wile ago already.

And by the way reign, NEVER start fucking at someone for stealing stuff. you deserved loosing your stuff SO much since you took the items from my lowlvl account aswell. Burn in shit,

- - - Updated - - -

+ ye seems like a ddos-.

I didn't take your items from your noob account, I didn't have the acc/pass. You didn't help me 1 bit, the only people that have helped are: Archlord, Killallah, Warwick, Teloiv, Renegade, Tormented Being, Irelia.

I don't see why you won't just give him his stuff back, if you wanted to teach him a lesson, then it has already been taught. You are just greedy as fuck and won't give the items back until you're satisfied. I don't know if that agreement was changed, but it probably wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back