• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
So far, i have seen a few botters (most of which are manually botting i.e stuffing their faces while watching) so they are active atleast.

Are you shittin me? This OT is NOTHING but afk botters, that's the only way people level here (excluding world bosses)... its a good server nonetheless but don't try to promote it with lies. The only problem I had when I played it was how difficult it was to get gems, since the only way was to hunt bosses it gets pretty competitive when they respawn and when you're below the average level anybody who comes while you're killing it won't hesitate to kill you.

Are you shittin me? This OT is NOTHING but afk botters, that's the only way people level here (excluding world bosses)... its a good server nonetheless but don't try to promote it with lies. The only problem I had when I played it was how difficult it was to get gems, since the only way was to hunt bosses it gets pretty competitive when they respawn and when you're below the average level anybody who comes while you're killing it won't hesitate to kill you.

Are you retarded? XD I'm level 17.000 and I dont even have a bot :D

Bullshit. u are one of the biggest botters, U even botted several chars to get t1 items rofl. Dont lie Qaushinio its not good for your health ;)

If you actually don't (which I seriously doubt), you're clearly part of a small percent of the OT that doesn't. I wouldn't be bragging about being 17k without botting either, might want to go get some fresh air there bud

all you do till 6k is get candys and manually hunt bosses(never grinded in deathzot at all) wile over that elvel you do ft and keep bossing up. thats dzot :p

Was wondering if theres anyhow to recover my account, I remember it's account name but I actually forgot my password since I though someone else was using my account since I was getting suddenly kicks.

Hi Syn! Thoren is back! And no one will know who i am, even though most of the idiots are on the Sweden server. And nice to see the server is still up and running!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back