• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
herpa derp, the server is garbage, why would he care about a server that runs itself quite literally? every once in a while he puts in a new donation for more cash raking. a server where everybody is botting 3-4 characters in every possible spawn lol. the server is not fun, all you do is watch numbers increase

if you want to do that i recommend

You just proved how stupid u are. He allow botters thats why it exist, If he didnt they wouldnt be enable to do it.

I love all the people that come onto this here forum and talk shit about a server they apparently don't like and apparently don't play. I just can't quite wrap my head around that in all honesty. I have never once sat down and wasted my time typing a post or email about a game or an OT that I didn't play and enjoy.

I love all the people that come onto this here forum and talk shit about a server they apparently don't like and apparently don't play. I just can't quite wrap my head around that in all honesty. I have never once sat down and wasted my time typing a post or email about a game or an OT that I didn't play and enjoy.

Couldnt agree more broooski

I enjoyed it untill he ruin it seems pretty ok for me.

And when a dick is only out for money it end like this.

Regardless of any "issues", this server is sick. I NEVER play evo servers. I NEVER play servers over x5 exp rate. I NEVER play servers that not full rpg (quest based stories). BUT i play this. Kinda suggests it's decent imo..

So far, i have seen a few botters (most of which are manually botting i.e stuffing their faces while watching) so they are active atleast. Even then its never been an issue for me.
Hell join party with them, u get exp boost.

You can level from 200-681 if you solo dragon boss at 200 dead. However, coze or we party killed it and got to 740 or something. So leveling isn't even hard.. If you have a team when you hunt and have a little patience you can come within a shout at catching up to the 1-2k levels.. Understand silent is 15k+ but so what, there is no power abuse.

This server is atleast worth 30 of your minutes.

Regardless of any "issues", this server is sick. I NEVER play evo servers. I NEVER play servers over x5 exp rate. I NEVER play servers that not full rpg (quest based stories). BUT i play this. Kinda suggests it's decent imo..

So far, i have seen a few botters (most of which are manually botting i.e stuffing their faces while watching) so they are active atleast. Even then its never been an issue for me.

You can level from 200-681 if you solo dragon boss at 200 dead. However, coze or we party killed it and got to 740 or something. So leveling isn't even hard.. If you have a team when you hunt and have a little patience you can come within a shout at catching up to the 1-2k levels.. Understand silent is 15k+ but so what, there is no power abuse.

Glad to hear that! If you locate the world bosses and get a team of at-least 3 people with a blocker you can catch up really fast without much effort :)

All I've done is leveling slowly, haven't killed any bosses yet. I can't locate them :(

Normally most the people in the "Power Abusers' Guild will help you if you ask (A few of the tutors are in that guild as well)

Duh whenever I get the chance to play after work I start leveling, some guy starts pking me, I ask for help and people tell me they will help me kill the one attacking me and I'm the one ending up dead. Meh, I will prolly just stick to mapping for Syn, don't really have much time leveling anyway. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back