• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn ;/ Than try going pirates. They are in pandora <<<<<<<

WTGYX.png

LEVEL 2K, TEAM NON-DONATORS GONNA GO HARD IN THE PAINT THIS ERA.

so your working the content to be solid up through 6ks or so sofar, be full of bosses, World bosses, hunting for many. next step is to give each of these areas some quests, ive seen some new ones snuck in out in barbs before wipe. but im hoping to see some more in 1k,2k,3k,4k,5k areas

Maybe lvl 6k has a quest for 10 RP. think thats enough lvl for a reward such as that. 10rp dont get u much. but its deff something to look forward to, and u cant mass make characters for.

Does any one know where i can find Barbs to kill? cant seem to find them any where, are they located in pandora?

Under Tit golem. Go through the >> Doors,than just follow path ;P

This server should have more RL tibia like quest such as poi but then fitted with the custom monsters here

This server should have more RL tibia like quest such as poi but then fitted with the custom monsters here

It's something I want to do, but it's really hard to add everything I want since I'm only one person.

Get more ppl in ur team? Ofc u wont have all the donations,but its worth it if u want more players,etc..

EDIT ; SYN FIX THE MUTE SYSTEM PLIXEXXEXEXEXEXE,i cant even write 2 sentences without getting muted for 100sec

Last edited:
Dedicated server has been ordered, there will be server maintenance in about 12-14 hours while I set everything up, I'll let you guys know when there will be downtime when it gets closer. Thanks to all the donators who support the server!

Well, Giving a small comment to the wipe -----------> best decission ever. Gave people the chance to swap vocations, nice rework, and the WORLD BOSS SYSTEM. SOOOOO GUUUD! every hour we got a raid inclouding high teammate recommends, no tank no win :D Thank you synth. <3 ILY

Yes i like the wipe and the additions to the server, but i only wonder when will the fishing scripts will be done 0.o

Sever offline? froze then taking ages to reconnect.

- - - Updated - - -

any 1 ? or just me?

Wow ive lost my beserker bp, 2 or 3 t2 rings, t2 shield x2, and legs x2 + my money and item from crafting when it crashed, how did they disappear from my house wat the hell?, please fix syn.

Last edited:
thats called 'rollback'

No it was not a rollback as i used stones to craft and money and they have not appeared back in my bp? but ive lost everything i got from crafting and trading.

and the server has gone of again..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back