• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
try connect to 68.233.253.92 then.

You're 100% sure you're connecting with port 7171 and the correct client version?

close ur client u had open. open an new, change ip again and should work. mine wasnt working cause i was using same client that was open before it went down.

any plans to reintroduce lockpicking? People need something to use their money on other than starstones.

runnin on the new dedicated server and BAM... crashes again around same time as the labtop hosting computer did >.>

runnin on the new dedicated server and BAM... crashes again around same time as the labtop hosting computer did >.>
+ all the lag, im hoping he switches back to his laptop... at least hat was constant minimal lags, this is massive spikes every 5-10 mins.

yeah i noticed that as well.. just needs to find the actual problem

Anyone able to connect= >:I

- - - Updated - - -

Btw, Buddy Just told me Synth said he would wipe again before server crashed. Someone saw this too..?-.-

Blink said something Like, there was some kidn of bug at the upgrading stations for a wile and people got t3 items in a few mins >:I i wasnt online so im just asking im not sure and just worried about 1 more wasted week. -.-

Blink said something Like, there was some kidn of bug at the upgrading stations for a wile and people got t3 items in a few mins >:I i wasnt online so im just asking im not sure and just worried about 1 more wasted week. -.-
if he was to wipe again there server would die. So no he would never wipe

Lmfao my T4 hits are soooooooooo lowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww go to the screen shot page to check it out!!! I'm Under-powered now!!

Do you even have the slightest clue what a dedicated server is? I promise you it is not some enchanted computer that automagically fixes bugs in the server and prevents crashing.

+ all the lag, im hoping he switches back to his laptop... at least hat was constant minimal lags, this is massive spikes every 5-10 mins.

When you notice lag, have you tried looking at default to make sure it wasn't caused by server-save? He made server save more often (30 minutes) so in case of a crash the players do not roll back as far. This is of course temporary until the issues are resolved.

It was horrible lag today like 10h ago... monsters werent moving u couldnt atk, yeah that wasnt save for sure it continued like 1h as spikes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back