• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats a rollback on the worst was. I just got kicked. Someone else aswell`?

They are moving the server to a dedicated host, can u guys at least read a bit?

YO SYNTH? Y U DO DIS, Attila CUMS HOME FRUM WOARK AND U LETZ SERVA CRASH! DAFUQ MAN? DAFUQ U HATE MY FOAR

Dedicated server has been ordered, there will be server maintenance in about 12-14 hours while I set everything up, I'll let you guys know when there will be downtime when it gets closer. Thanks to all the donators who support the server!

He didnt said it was coming now, so gtfo.

Actually when you guys apparently 'lost items' yesterday there was no rollback. I safely shut the server down and took a backup and put it back online, and apparently the server never started because it crashed on start up 1 minute after I went to bed. I don't know whats causing the crashes now but the dedicated has been ordered and I had to talk with custom support for 4 hours to finally get Windows 7 on the server. They told me it would be ready before 12:00 PM EST today, so as soon as I hear back from them the server is going offline so I can transfer it to the dedicated.

Actually when you guys apparently 'lost items' yesterday there was no rollback. I safely shut the server down and took a backup and put it back up, and apparently the server never started because it crashed on start up 1 minute after I went to bed. I don't know whats causing the crashes now but the dedicated has been ordered and I had to talk with custom support for 4 hours to finally get Windows 7 on the server. They told me it would be ready before 12:00 PM EST today, so as soon as I hear back from them the server is going offline so I can transfer it to the dedicated.

Today, about 1 hour ago the first crash, before that i had been crafting about 700 stones and trading, from that i obtained a beserk bp and multiple t2s and t1s, multiple people saw the crafting msg and i had been trying to sell it to others , then after the crash i had none of these, and my stones had not been returned, they would have been returned if it was a rollback.

Server will be down until I get everything transferred to the new servers. I don't know how long it will take but I will update you guys when its almost done

Today, about 1 hour ago the first crash, before that i had been crafting about 700 stones and trading, from that i obtained a beserk bp and multiple t2s and t1s, multiple people saw the crafting msg and i had been trying to sell it to others , then after the crash i had none of these, and my stones had not been returned, they would have been returned if it was a rollback.

Next time log out to save your character...

just dont understand how it can take so much time to copy over a server >.>

Server is back online and has been moved to a dedicated server!

I duno just going by what syn said =\ But I cant connect. Anything changed? Its sayin 15 are on.. on site but I duno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back