• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
so its going to be a free 70+ lvls every hour that gets easier and easier to kill. and with how lifeless some people are adding up to 1000 levels a day just on that boss alone, + Event bosses giving lvl.

thought the hole idea for level caps is so the player moves on, or HAS to. to the bigger challenge. not be handed easier and easier levels.............................................................
its fucking broke. the lvl cap and lack of safe zone. you just feel like being a royal asshole about it.

- - - Updated - - -

And i really dont expect or want to be treated better than anyone for being a $250+ Donor, but i really dont think its right to be treated like Shit by the Owner himself when all i do is bitch about balance.
im sure if i was a free player and complained this much that id be on that deleted list like the other guy, but still. you use me as your SOUL reason behind not adding safezone to it.............

obama... you need to make a blog... titled "what does obamanizer bitch about today!"

- - - Updated - - -

yo jake the event is spamming... idk if you are testing or if its a bug, but for real id fix it people are getting mad lvls

00:10 GM Synthetic [administrator]: Events are going to be disabled for a week, and renegade gets 20 donation points for being the only person to attempt at reporting the bug

Alright, i can agree. A week is a bit much, i think, but not my problem. A lot of people were saying it was actually you doing it, Syn, trying to find people who MC at the bosses, so you can ban them (Honestly, idk anything about that, i don't usually bother with the event bosses)

Another person brought this up: How can we report it? Obviously, here on Otland is the best place, but we never know when you'll read it. A min? an hour? a day? Terrible way to contact you.

00:10 GM Synthetic [administrator]: Events are going to be disabled for a week, and renegade gets 20 donation points for being the only person to attempt at reporting the bug

Alright, i can agree. A week is a bit much, i think, but not my problem. A lot of people were saying it was actually you doing it, Syn, trying to find people who MC at the bosses, so you can ban them (Honestly, idk anything about that, i don't usually bother with the event bosses)

Another person brought this up: How can we report it? Obviously, here on Otland is the best place, but we never know when you'll read it. A min? an hour? a day? Terrible way to contact you.

synthetic, you make bad choices lol. and again like this guy said, you're not reliable to contact in case of a bug like this...
give the scum of the server, comparable to vengeance of roa, 20 rp for editing his post 5 minutes before you checked it. eat a fat pee pee

i checked skype, offline, i checked vent, not on, and now you're on otland so thats useful

synthetic, you make bad choices lol. and again like this guy said, you're not reliable to contact in case of a bug like this...
give the scum of the server, comparable to vengeance of roa, 20 rp for editing his post 5 minutes before you checked it. eat a fat pee pee

i checked skype, offline, i checked vent, not on, and now you're on otland so thats useful
ummm does it say a edit on the bottom?! didn't think so... gg you bad kid

How i feel to most of the people who QQ on this thread: (Not the people who have legit complaints and ideas, just the needless QQ)
YXFb1.gif

----Edit----
On a side note...
02:41 Renegade [7362]: auto 1 useoncreature 3229 self
02:41 Renegade [7362]: should work
02:42 Vakt [1214]: Yea, it works
02:42 Renegade [7362]: no it doesnt
02:42 Vakt [1214]: it's using it....
02:42 Renegade [7362]: its not what it supposed ot do

Um...What? You are literally telling the elfbot to USE the item 3229 ON CREATURE, with the CREATURE being yourself. What did you expect to happen?

Last edited:
I'm going to start working on Friday's patch today, if there is anything else that you would like to see in DeathZot or what could be improved let me know. Please keep vocation balance out of this discussion, I'm aware of the vocation in-balances.

As far as vocations, here are some things I'm looking at;
  • Obliteration/Meteor Storm - Increased the duration between each ticks by 200 MS, making the overall spell take an additional 2 seconds to fully deal it's total damage
  • Ranger's need some kind of soul dump, I'm looking into a 'Sharpshooter' type spell that will freeze them but increase their damage a lot (possibly toggle-able)
  • Increasing the skills provided by berserker items to help it scale vs. the scaling of warlock items

In regardless to the content that I will be working on for the patch on Friday, here is a bit more information:
  • Fishing System - Fishing up creatures to hunt for your level, these creatures will have a chance to loot gems
  • Adding 6 new unique weapons that will scale harder into the game
  • New system that will allow players to obtain Unique's
  • Finish the Event Rewards room

Event Room will be enabled again later today

--
If you make suggestions for me to make this server more like the 8.0 version, then CLICK ME

Last edited:
I'd like to see hardcore voc.

Unless you don't care, really. Anything in my last post of suggestions is what I'd like to see regardless of whether you care or not.

Idk about the sharpshooter spell,this is a very fast paced game,so if ur standing in place,ppl will just go bb xD Maybe with soul archers can make like somekind of a special arrow/bolt , like 50 soul for 10 of them. And they hit a bit more :D That would be fun tbh.

The fishing system is a great idea,but don't make it suck. Make it so ppl will actually use it :)

so its going to be a free 70+ lvls every hour that gets easier and easier to kill. and with how lifeless some people are adding up to 1000 levels a day just on that boss alone, + Event bosses giving lvl.

thought the hole idea for level caps is so the player moves on, or HAS to. to the bigger challenge. not be handed easier and easier levels.............................................................
its fucking broke. the lvl cap and lack of safe zone. you just feel like being a royal asshole about it.

- - - Updated - - -

And i really dont expect or want to be treated better than anyone for being a $250+ Donor, but i really dont think its right to be treated like Shit by the Owner himself when all i do is bitch about balance.
im sure if i was a free player and complained this much that id be on that deleted list like the other guy, but still. you use me as your SOUL reason behind not adding safezone to it.............

lol you for real? i got 40-48 lvls from the last fisco... where do you get the 70+lvls from?

- - - Updated - - -

Some ideas that would be great.

Nr 1. What if you could make so ppl can exchange 100 ruinic stones into a new kind of stone, and you can use these new stones to craft them into t2. It would be cool and hard to make 100 new stones = 1000 runic stones.
Nr 2. More spawns for 5k+, kind of annyoing that there is like 2-4 ppl 7k+ hunting minos. Due to the rare chance to get an blasted shard from fisco that would allow them to move on.

More ideas coming up as soon :D

A soul dump for rangers of any kid is a good idea and I would be fine with having that sharpshooter spell.
Also the loot progression on normal monsters makes absolutly no sense after you get to barbs because barbs drop up to 5 (6?) starstones and angry monsters and elders only drop up to ONE. How does it make sense that 4k monsters drop less loot than banshees?
I dont know how it is at later levels but the way it is you actually get worse loot from harder monsters.
It should be something like: banshees up to 2 starstones/barbs up to 3 stones/angrys up to 4/elders up to 5

As a person who has played a ranger quite a bit, i think any spell that freezes us in place is going to be not used. In this game, if you're not moving, you're dying. I like the idea of making a new arrow/bolt that is not infinite, that seems like an awesome idea.

As a person who has played a ranger quite a bit, i think any spell that freezes us in place is going to be not used. In this game, if you're not moving, you're dying. I like the idea of making a new arrow/bolt that is not infinite, that seems like an awesome idea.

How long did you play ranger? The only time I kited was when I was at barbs at 2k or now if I pull monsters of my level like 7 at once. Its much easier to line up monsters to get in the most hits from aoes and our hp is that bad either

How long did you play ranger? The only time I kited was when I was at barbs at 2k or now if I pull monsters of my level like 7 at once. Its much easier to line up monsters to get in the most hits from aoes and our hp is that bad either

Sorry, I meant mostly PvP, my highest ranger was around 7k on the old dzot. Only 1.7k here tho :p

I feel like the 8k monsters hit a little bit hard. 1 of them one shots me at my level.

Also, Syn, i don't know if you thought about this, but we need more crafting stations :p Maybe 2 or 4 more?

Also: I don't know if it's just me, and i don't know the values in the code, but it seems like Guardians hit pretty slow. Not really a big deal, as i combo Wand+UE anyway, and later i'll have BH, just a gripe i have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back