• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tried running them? They run like a level 5 would
Whuts running? Aren't rangers supposed to facetank things from 1 SQM!? I'm joking. I'll give that a try. I guess that's why they spawn a square away from me.

It appears that my dedicated lost connection to their servers or something because it froze. It will be back up in a second, waiting for it to come back online.. sorry about that guys.

Just so you know Jake... if you accidently click a addon item you already have it still uses it! not that big of a deal... just you might get masive qq if someone does it lol, trying to prevent that

Hey Jake,

Its Loki, there is a bug at the trainers at the temple. There was a Bard killing people in the temple from the trainers. Using power Cords and killing them in the temple.

20:49 Renegade [7753]: did your brother already quit?20:49 Gunzz Teh Ranger [2041]: nah 20:49 Gunzz Teh Ranger [2041]: hes watching tv 20:49 Renegade [7753]: ha 20:50 Renegade [7753]: prob did 20:50 Gunzz Teh Ranger [2041]: he has a life20:50 Gunzz Teh Ranger [2041]: unlike you :s
LOL? i guess you guys have a life if you watch TV! SHIT!

Just so you know Jake... if you accidently click a addon item you already have it still uses it! not that big of a deal... just you might get masive qq if someone does it lol, trying to prevent that

I probably won't change it because it'd be annoying to add checks in the script, I can't account for peoples stupidity

- - - Updated - - -

Hey Jake,

Its Loki, there is a bug at the trainers at the temple. There was a Bard killing people in the temple from the trainers. Using power Cords and killing them in the temple.

I'll be on in a bit to check it out, thanks

Hey Jake,

Do u know the name of the bard? Cuz i am one and iv never seen this before.

Can't wait for the server to open again
15.jpg
09ht.jpg
09ax.jpg
16.jpg
20.jpg
6.jpg
18.jpg

20:49 Renegade [7753]: did your brother already quit?20:49 Gunzz Teh Ranger [2041]: nah 20:49 Gunzz Teh Ranger [2041]: hes watching tv 20:49 Renegade [7753]: ha 20:50 Renegade [7753]: prob did 20:50 Gunzz Teh Ranger [2041]: he has a life20:50 Gunzz Teh Ranger [2041]: unlike you :s
LOL? i guess you guys have a life if you watch TV! SHIT!

Why would you post a convo of somebody calling you out for having no life? The ending statement made it seem like you have less of a life ;o

I probably won't change it because it'd be annoying to add checks in the script, I can't account for peoples stupidity

- - - Updated - - -

I'll be on in a bit to check it out, thanks

lol the same happens with the stamina refillers and those cost 6 dollars, it doesnt make you stupid if you click them by accident. dont be lazy, probably takes 25 seconds to add a check

lol the same happens with the stamina refillers and those cost 6 dollars, it doesnt make you stupid if you click them by accident. dont be lazy, probably takes 25 seconds to add a check

Everything about cash, Thought u understood that. Soon will he add t5 set for 200

Why would you post a convo of somebody calling you out for having no life? The ending statement made it seem like you have less of a life ;o

obviously you dont get the damn point... typical Barber... the dumbest of them all.. still crying how about people bot... why do you even post on this forum anymore? if you dont wanna play? why do you even keep looking at this forum page? why even spend the time to even keep putting this in your url and reading posts? obviously you are just mad that you are trash... simple as that.. GG

Last edited:
Finally got a full t3 set. I know i'm not the first, and i'm not the quickest, but i'm happy.

had a pic, lost it.

Guardians FTW!

- - - Updated - - -

I've always sort of wondered, and i don't think it's ever been asked (may be wrong)
14:28 You see [Tier 2] Mystic Staff (0/3)
14:27 You see [Tier 3] Dragonbone Staff (0/27)

Why is there such a big jump? I mean, that's 9x more. 7x More i can understand, at least a little, because 7 t1 makes a t2, 7 t2, makes a t3, etc. But 9? Why was this done in this way? Just wondering :p

Attachments

Last edited:
Finally got a full t3 set. I know i'm not the first, and i'm not the quickest, but i'm happy.

oHBNT.jpg

Guardians FTW!

- - - Updated - - -

I've always sort of wondered, and i don't think it's ever been asked (may be wrong)

Why is there such a big jump? I mean, that's 9x more. 7x More i can understand, at least a little, because 7 t1 makes a t2, 7 t2, makes a t3, etc. But 9? Why was this done in this way? Just wondering :p

Cheesus never thought of that, +1

oHBNT.jpg

Guardians FTW!

- - - Updated - - -

To make a t3 weapon before, it was 9 gems and then it got changed/fixed to 3, then it jumped straight to 27 because of the high damage output. It takes 49 t1's to make 1 t3. That means that you need 343 t1s for 1 t4. If I'm right the damage with a t3 weapon normally would be 100-120k with full t3, and then jump to 180-200k with full t3 and the t4 weapon. The t5 weapon is nasty, too.

So, it just slows down the progress a bit so you don't have such a good weapon in a shorter amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back