• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats Syn. u have Fucked up again. lvl 7k+ on the 5k World boss. pvping still in the fucking worldboss room. ur fucking pro dude.. fucking pro. and best part is, u wont fix it, and u wont take back the levels gained from the abuse of it by Veig whos doing it right now. All because im the 1 bitching.

Also u say the ONLY SINGLE reason Whatsoever that you dont add no-pvp to this area is SINGULARLY because of Me. Because u think i want to run up there last second and get some hits in to get free stuff.

What if i have a group. on my barb Summon the boss myself. Kill it down to 2% then have douchefag number 1 and 2 drop in and Nuke me, even at 7k+ thats completely a Legit thing cause its me correct?

and if you say that the 5k boss is a 1 size fits all boss.... then what the fuck is wrong with you. why not make all bosses 1 size fits all then. what makes this 1 special. why do Super levels get to feed on it?

Last edited:
Let me make this clear, this is my server, and while I designed it around some core concepts of 'deathzot', in the process it's become a completely different server. The 8.0 version is up, you've made it clear you're enjoying yourself and you like playing it.. so play it. What I don't understand is why you keep coming back here asking me to change stuff, it's not going to happen.

Lol, what the fuck is the point of being able to post in this thread if you will not change anything?

You think your server is a success now but when it drops it'll drop hard :/

Every server does

Also,

I'm gonna do a player run event to give away my set/weapon in DP later unless syn has banned me.

I botted a barbarian to 2.5k in one night? Pro style. Making dzot 8.6 was obviously the right choice.

Last edited:

This was taken at the same time the video was.

[video=youtube_share;Haq15w__O48]http://youtu.be/Haq15w__O48[/video]

Everyone else thinks it too, Rangers feel a bit underpowered at the moment, when I can't bring a guy who I have 3k levels on to yellow health giving it everything I've got I think something is wrong.

BUFF PLOX!

Running a custom ot isn't easy guys. It takes alot of
Time and work so give him a bit of credit, there is a reason almost everyone does real maps. But hopefully he does be patient and take your constructive criticism into account

That was shit funny... but also sad. Due to the difference between their levels. It kind of makes you wonder if thoren was 8k what lvl would Styx had to be to kill him :$

Hey Look at me tanking that Ranger !!!! So BOSS, I agree That archers need a buff or something

Yeah. Everything I do is to be constructive, hopefully it will help better the server. At the moment I know of 3 or 4 people who are all 6k+ rerolling to sorcerer.

Yeah, there needs to be a vote on balancing classes in this server. I understand that it takes time to test out every class and takes real time play to come fix these issues that arise but please take in to count the players opinions and points. Thank You, and no im not trolling just trying to justify.

That seem's pretty bad. I hope syn will host a test server again to look at vocations again. Should look at all vocs again sorcs seem pretty op at the themselves!

Synthetic has been throwing ideas around about rangers. Something they can do with their soul and such. Also I think the exori con cooldown was increased at some point. That may be a problem. Lots of factors to take into consideration. As far as everyone "rerolling" sorcerers, I see a ton of new elementalists. Every day there is a new op voc. Just ride it out, everything is starting to line up correctly. The 2 questionable vocs were worked on last time (elementalists and guardians) now rangers need a look. I think that's all that's left honestly.

Synthetic has been throwing ideas around about rangers. Something they can do with their soul and such. Also I think the exori con cooldown was increased at some point. That may be a problem. Lots of factors to take into consideration. As far as everyone "rerolling" sorcerers, I see a ton of new elementalists. Every day there is a new op voc. Just ride it out, everything is starting to line up correctly. The 2 questionable vocs were worked on last time (elementalists and guardians) now rangers need a look. I think that's all that's left honestly.
I agree. Something that would give us a bit of burst would be good. An arrow barrage or something of the sort, guardians really needed the new spell and elementalists were very tanky. It's making progress, I was just pointing it out.

Congrats Syn. u have Fucked up again. lvl 7k+ on the 5k World boss. pvping still in the fucking worldboss room. ur fucking pro dude.. fucking pro. and best part is, u wont fix it, and u wont take back the levels gained from the abuse of it by Veig whos doing it right now. All because im the 1 bitching.

Also u say the ONLY SINGLE reason Whatsoever that you dont add no-pvp to this area is SINGULARLY because of Me. Because u think i want to run up there last second and get some hits in to get free stuff.

What if i have a group. on my barb Summon the boss myself. Kill it down to 2% then have douchefag number 1 and 2 drop in and Nuke me, even at 7k+ thats completely a Legit thing cause its me correct?

and if you say that the 5k boss is a 1 size fits all boss.... then what the fuck is wrong with you. why not make all bosses 1 size fits all then. what makes this 1 special. why do Super levels get to feed on it?

Fisco is for everyone of any level to go to, notice the fact that there is no teleport for the place and there is no other bosses in eonaka.

Lol, what the fuck is the point of being able to post in this thread if you will not change anything?

You think your server is a success now but when it drops it'll drop hard :/

Every server does

Also,

I'm gonna do a player run event to give away my set/weapon in DP later unless syn has banned me.

I botted a barbarian to 2.5k in one night? Pro style. Making dzot 8.6 was obviously the right choice.

I don't care what you have to say. You've said multiple times that you don't agree with my server, GO PLAY THE 8.0 VERSION THAT DEATH, HIMSELF IS HOSTING.

[video=youtube_share;Haq15w__O48]http://youtu.be/Haq15w__O48[/video]

Everyone else thinks it too, Rangers feel a bit underpowered at the moment, when I can't bring a guy who I have 3k levels on to yellow health giving it everything I've got I think something is wrong.

BUFF PLOX!

This server isn't balanced around 1v1 PvP. There is an exception with mages vs. ninjas, however. Look at real tibia for an example, a level 600 MS on real tibia couldn't kill a lvl 100 royal paladin even if he tried, and that sorcerer is 6x the guys level.

This was taken at the same time the video was.

That was shit funny... but also sad. Due to the difference between their levels. It kind of makes you wonder if thoren was 8k what lvl would Styx had to be to kill him :$

I don't balance around 1v1 PvP.

That seem's pretty bad. I hope syn will host a test server again to look at vocations again. Should look at all vocs again sorcs seem pretty op at the themselves!

I don't balance around 1v1 PvP, there's one person in particular playing a Sorcerer very well, I don't see anyone else playing them. Maybe you guys need to look at the fact the guy playing the character is good, rather then the vocation.

Did you even watch the video? That was a bard, and he was 3k levels lower then me.
He also had less gear then me. If it's not balanced around 1v1 then why is it fair that you can lose levels and be dropped by a class that you can't drop 1v1?

I don't balance around 1v1 PvP, there's one person in particular playing a Sorcerer very well, I don't see anyone else playing them. Maybe you guys need to look at the fact the guy playing the character is good, rather then the vocation.

Yes he is good :) and second of all sorcerers were made to be the best damage dealers! think of it, 125 soul and mortification! they are supposed to be good i do not know why you guys are crying! Learn how to properly pick a class off the start think of the outcome of that class don't just think aww ima pick this cuz it looks cool, if you guys are complaining about pvp then you guys should of thought of the outcome of how it would of effected pvp now think about it now because you see it with your own eyes.... people need to be smarter

Last edited:
You just told us to predict the future based on the fact of which one PvP's better. I'll get back to you when I become psychic. The classes are supposed to be balanced, Synthetic said it himself. You just said they weren't and to pick the class which was the best at the start of the era. So technically, you agree with me with some classes being imbalanced.

You just told us to predict the future based on the fact of which one PvP's better. I'll get back to you when I become psychic. The classes are supposed to be balanced, Synthetic said it himself. You just said they weren't and to pick the class which was the best at the start of the era. So technically, you agree with me with some classes being imbalanced.

The thing is if you guys are crying about damage... USE YOUR BRAIN! a person with 125 soul... umm what can he do?! well soul regens by itself so if you think of it a oblit double and it will regen again if you time it right you can get a bh off or obit again.. its about damage the class is ment to damage not to do anything else!

I'm not complaining about sorcerers right now. I'm providing suggestions to make the Ranger class better.

well then i was not talking to you! was i?!... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back