• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the elementalist nerf they could tank 3+ people. They're not supposed to be immortal, they're supposed to have a larger pool so they can deal with burst better. You're asking him to make it so a ranger can't kill you but you can kill a ranger? Makes good sense. Obamalogic.

no matter what i can solo you, even if i had like 2 pieces of t5 and t5 wand no way i could so, i don't know what you are getting at and 2 mages should be able to kill a ranger

imo Rangers are fine,and eles are fine. The ones that need a bit of a buff are guardians and idk about ninjas,just started one,only 2k lvl,so can't say anything

imo Rangers are fine,and eles are fine. The ones that need a bit of a buff are guardians and idk about ninjas,just started one,only 2k lvl,so can't say anything

How does that make sense? ranger are fine imo? but other needs to be buffed? so you are agreeing that they are op? lol and when have you played a high lvl ele that scales out at the end?

Every class that kills you is going to be OP. And if you Black Hole me or Meteor Storm me twice, I die. I was using fish, you wasn't. You was outplayed.

No, stop making up non sense there is no fucking way i can kill you with double meteor or double bh simple as that!

You did it yesterday twice. You think the 6k guardian was doing all that damage?

LOL he was wanding for alot.. he has t5 wand and t5 armor and second of all he was using i cant do that much damage.. do you understand? you wanna test it right now?

Last edited:
Think server froze.

Anyway.

Elementalist can survive burst damage. Ya ok and then they die.

I didn't complain about the nerfing of mana regen at all when it happened it seemed fine. I can also say that if you can't kill a class then you are Under powered. That is the reason rangers got an increased dmg skill right? The only thing I'm trying to convey is that a class was nerfed and then another was buffed. No one even knew how much elementalist were nerfed until we realize how much damage ppl are actually starting to do. That regen was Elementalist backbone.

20% reduction from all equipment.

How much was that really? Because it seems to have put a huge dent in the class.

Elementalist can bot better places with larger mana pool. Theres their edge right there plus they have a rune and spell that do around the same dmg as sorc.

Only thing sorc has in return is the mortification buff.

You're just mad cause you died when you thought you was running shit, everyone knows it, everyone agrees, you got what was coming to you for being a dick. You would think you would learn from Obamanizer's mistake.

LOL i still run this shit? you think one death stopped me? no there is no way, in hell i'm just proving a point, if you cant understand it, then you have no logic.

Think server froze.

Anyway.

Elementalist can survive burst damage. Ya ok and then they die.

I didn't complain about the nerfing of mana regen at all when it happened it seemed fine. I can also say that if you can't kill a class then you are Under powered. That is the reason rangers got an increased dmg skill right? The only thing I'm trying to convey is that a class was nerfed and then another was buffed. No one even knew how much elementalist were nerfed until we realize how much damage ppl are actually starting to do. That regen was Elementalist backbone.

20% reduction from all equipment.

How much was that really? Because it seems to have put a huge dent in the class.

At least read the post. I'm not in your squabble. So you're saying our mana pool is purely for botting? That is stupid. Stop with your bickering and at least look at this other people play this class other than renegade.

Elementalists aren't supposed to be tanky, they're supposed to have the ability to survive burst. A sorcerer can't survive burst like a elementalist can, an elementalist can't survive sustain like a sorcerer or druid can. That's how the class works. I remember far back in the posts somewhere that Renegade said I should pick my class better next time and now that I'm viable he wants me nerfed.

Elementalists aren't supposed to be tanky, they're supposed to have the ability to survive burst. A sorcerer can't survive burst like a elementalist can, an elementalist can't survive sustain like a sorcerer or druid can. That's how the class works. I remember far back in the posts somewhere that Renegade said I should pick my class better next time and now that I'm viable he wants me nerfed.
that was when you were saying eles and sorcerers are op cuz you died LOL it doesnt make sense still no one could solo you, and that was when the server was like everyone was like 5k? or 6k? something like that and i picked my class off what the website said, and what the nerfs and buffs were about, i based myself off that.. which everyone should of...but now if you relate this to real tibia like shawn related it to me, you can not solo a mage if you were on a paladin same lvl same eq. simple as that. so obviously there is a imbalance in the vocations,

You're literally saying I'm imbalanced because I can kill you. Also, you've killed me twice and I hit nowhere near 60k per hit.

I just died on my elementalist on spiders. I didn't even have time to know I was on health I just instantly died. This isn't about being tanky but simple survivability. You can say sorc can survive constant dps because of their hp, but elementalist have 1/2 of their hp. The regen was everything had to survive. Is no one going to agree that some of the regen should be returned to Elementalist? I have both warlock items and it seems my regen is shit. My vocation sacrifices hp for mana, depends on it, and should have more regen.

W.e hopefully Syn ends up reading the posts and understands something was overlooked. BB

You're not supposed to be able to take on 6 at a time, Ranger can't either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back