• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syn,why dont u make ninja weps for 5k+? Ninjas are ment to be a class that hits from the distance ;/ THis way,if we get close to someone,we die /;

https://i.imgur.com/U4mvk.jpg

A little bigger for people to see.

Attachments

and if you were actually losing soul, and you still killed me with the soul fish, and if Shawn used like 5 soul fish on the elementalist to try to kill me when i was on ranger that is a problem cuz he actually did kill me...LOL, and i meant its not like i wasn't using a manarune at all! i was slightly using it... so i wasn't spam.... and not to mention exori gran con attacks faster than a double sd, they can get 1 more exori gran con than i can double sd.

Last edited:
eg4Qn.png

IRRITATED>

Yea ninja suck, They are a fucking tank role now. They should be like they were before wipe.

Well renegade would cry too so

lol? i only brought this topic up kiddo, sorry first time i accually said something on forums... i dont spam 20 pages to try and get my point across cuz i really dont give a shit tbh... now ninjas are fine where they are, no need for a buff nor a nerf simple as that, the game is based around gear and your broke ass has t3 and you cry about thow they are underpowered... ninja is based off end game so far... so its hella good once you get t5, you dont have a brain to even think of that kind of logic...

lol? i only brought this topic up kiddo, sorry first time i accually said something on forums... i dont spam 20 pages to try and get my point across cuz i really dont give a shit tbh... now ninjas are fine where they are, no need for a buff nor a nerf simple as that, the game is based around gear and your broke ass has t3 and you cry about thow they are underpowered... ninja is based off end game so far... so its hella good once you get t5, you dont have a brain to even think of that kind of logic...

He said they are too good now. Too easy is what he's getting at ;)

Yea its time for you to get a brain kiddo. Next time learn to fucking read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back