• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep w.e I'm going back to my other game. I'll check forum to see if in any updates Ele change at all ,but i'm not lvln another class cause he broke one.

I like how ppl cried Ele were OP so he nerfed them and then they started crying Ranger couldn't do enough damage so he buffed them.

Good plan.

Honestly, I'm not sure why rangers needed a buff in the first place. If you wanted to improve rangers in order to suppress players complaining, I'd suggest you find a way to instead, since paladins are known to be more of a balanced vocation, slightly raise their survivability and SLIGHTLY raise their dps.

It seems that the only way to motivate you to make changes to the server is by players complaining, which is a very bad system since most players solely care about their own vocation.

If any vocations needed a buff it would be guardians/bards, the two most underplayed vocations. But instead you're planning on adding yet another vocations that will most likely upset the balance within the game which is already pretty unstable.

The only reason you don't get as many complaints concerning bards/guardians is because not many people play them. You can see what vocations the highscores is dominated by.

You should take the time to realize the current problems of the server, before continuing to add more content.

So I had a debate with renegade. Here is how it went down:

1. He thinks rangers are overpowered because they can kill his elementalist.
2. He also thinks elementalists are only viable with mana fish and as such are underpowered.
3. He wanted a vocation change to a ranger.

So what I decided to do was make a deal with him. We made 2 characters level 10.5k with the exact gear him and styx had (NO FISH ALLOWED). If he could kill my 10.5k elementalist with his 10.5k test ranger in 5 minutes, he could keep the ranger as a vocation change.
We fought it out for over 10 minutes neither of us died once. So the deal is off, he did not get his free vocation change because he failed to kill me in over double the allotted time.

He then proceeds in saying that its because I use a bot to heal my mana and he doesn't. I asked him why and he said because he doesn't need a bot to heal him in pvp. Now lets stop and break this down for a second.

1. I used a bot to heal my mana in pvp and did not die.
2. He did NOT use a bot to heal his mana in pvp and he died.
3. Obvious verdict much?

Then he proceeds with this convo:

As you can clearly see, he now blames it on the fact that styx had higher base skills than our testing characters. Now I can not give skills with my GM so I told him he would have to train that character up a bit if he wanted to test again. He refused.

Xagul Pro Verdict =
Rangers are fine, as are elementalists. Please guys stop nagging me about imbalanced vocations just because you died once. Chances are you died because of human error, it happens... no one is perfect so get over it.

So I had a debate with renegade. Here is how it went down:

1. He thinks rangers are overpowered because they can kill his elementalist.
2. He also thinks elementalists are only viable with mana fish and as such are underpowered.
3. He wanted a vocation change to a ranger.

So what I decided to do was make a deal with him. We made 2 characters level 10.5k with the exact gear him and styx had (NO FISH ALLOWED). If he could kill my 10.5k elementalist with his 10.5k test ranger in 5 minutes, he could keep the ranger as a vocation change.
We fought it out for over 10 minutes neither of us died once. So the deal is off, he did not get his free vocation change because he failed to kill me in over double the allotted time.

He then proceeds in saying that its because I use a bot to heal my mana and he doesn't. I asked him why and he said because he doesn't need a bot to heal him in pvp. Now lets stop and break this down for a second.

1. I used a bot to heal my mana in pvp and did not die.
2. He did NOT use a bot to heal his mana in pvp and he died.
3. Obvious verdict much?

Then he proceeds with this convo:

As you can clearly see, he now blames it on the fact that styx had higher base skills than our testing characters. Now I can not give skills with my GM so I told him he would have to train that character up a bit if he wanted to test again. He refused.

Xagul Pro Verdict =
Rangers are fine, as are elementalists. Please guys stop nagging me about imbalanced vocations just because you died once. Chances are you died because of human error, it happens... no one is perfect so get over it.

The point is, i didnt have the same skills as Styx would have so, this is false information, and yes if you wanna give me the skills then ill be just fine with that but im not wasting my mc to show you something you and/or jake can change in 10 secs, quite pointless. so if you just give me the same skill it will be just fine :) and we can truely test because eles dont have anything based off ml besides using a rune which is ml 90, and the higher your ml goes up, your damage does not increase not 1 bit. its based off weaponary and eles and sorcs/druids have the slowest attack speed so i still dont know how it fair to base something off weaponary if all classes aren't using it to its full potential!
and when did i ever say i wanted to change to a ranger? i never EVER EVER EVER EVER said what i wanted to change to, get that right.. and i was talking about the fish because MRS are just useless to on eles then no point in capping them just carry around fish, which are 100000000000000000x harder to get and how does that balance out with other classes such as sorcerers and druids, when they have more stability? And about how i dont use a bot to heal my mana you have no idea.... i thought he was kidding around so i wasn't even manaing nor attacking him... so i was just sitting there pretty much and he kept going. and which i can not see my mana and where it is at so how the fuck am i supposed to know when its low?! get it fucking right.... just stop being dumb as fuck shawn lets be real

Last edited:
lolwhut. You didn't even heal? And you're complaining? Is this real life?

1354595899585.gif

And in the left corner, HES BLACK, HE FAT, HES ALL SORTS OF WACK, STYYYYYYXXXXXX THE RANGERRRRR!!!!

And in the right corner, HES A GOD THAT HEALS FOR 9 MANA PER SECOND, GIVE IT UP FOR RENEGADE THE ELEMENTALIST!!!

lolwhut. You didn't even heal? And you're complaining? Is this real life?

kids shitting himself "PLOX NO NERF RANGERS" your are so scared... trust me eles got nerfed hard and no on sees it besides the eles... but hey what can you do? lol obviously they dont get it... 20% is quite a bit that is taking away a racial ability completely just say YEH fuck it is called a ele it was supposed to have good regen but now FUCK IT! no point in havning any regen at all really..

- - - Updated - - -

1354595899585.gif

And in the left corner, HES BLACK, HE FAT, HES ALL SORTS OF WACK, STYYYYYYXXXXXX THE RANGERRRRR!!!!

And in the right corner, HES A GOD THAT HEALS FOR 9 MANA PER SECOND, GIVE IT UP FOR RENEGADE THE ELEMENTALIST!!!

damn Styx, you might need to tighten up your leash,, maybe go take a walk in the park with him.... shit hes getting out of hand! maybe you left his ass to loose or something

kids shitting himself "PLOX NO NERF RANGERS" your are so scared... trust me eles got nerfed hard and no on sees it besides the eles... but hey what can you do? lol obviously they dont get it... 20% is quite a bit that is taking away a racial ability completely just say YEH fuck it is called a ele it was supposed to have good regen but now FUCK IT! no point in havning any regen at all really..

- - - Updated - - -

damn Styx, you might need to tighten up your leash,, maybe go take a walk in the park with him.... shit hes getting out of hand! maybe you left his ass to loose or something

I am forever in debt to anyone that manages to kill you and make you squeal. I will not lie.

You're complaining about dying to a Ranger when you didn't use a manarune. Shawn tanked all of my damage, using manarunes. But the elementalist nerf was so bad that Rangers solo you and you hate your mother. Whut? Do you hear yourself thugin? You're letting your brotha' down. Shame to that name.

I am forever in debt to anyone that manages to kill you and make you squeal. I will not lie.

I'm not a child... don't need to :) i can actually take someones opinion and look into it and not be lazy scum bag and not give a fuck, because it isn't your server

- - - Updated - - -

You're complaining about dying to a Ranger when you didn't use a manarune. Shawn tanked all of my damage, using manarunes. But the elementalist nerf was so bad that Rangers solo you and you hate your mother. Whut? Do you hear yourself thugin? You're letting your brotha' down. Shame to that name.
you werent evening doing full damage to him you were exori coning him and than exori gran coning, YEAH THAT MAKES SENSE! lol thats a real test buddy, learn how to be a real man, and test it to its full potential! but naw you are too childish to even try to test it. its good

I was using exori con because I was out of soul. -golf clap-

LOL still dont know how you can be out of soul, i was spamming it... and was at a stead of 70-80 soul

11:44 You advanced to magic level 45.

Yup, now we got some balance issues

Omfg, stop with the vocation balancing.. THE REAL PROBLEM needs to be dealt with. the Immortal voc is overpowered. FUCKING FIX IT.

11:44 You advanced to magic level 45.

Yup, now we got some balance issues

Damn we thought it was capped at 44, guess it just took a few weeks of top secret magic magic level training. Congratz man you've earned it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back