• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
00:37 GM Synthetic: now i know why bill stopped making ots
00:37 GM Synthetic: 1) complainers
00:38 GM Synthetic: 2) everyone who plays tibia is 6
00:38 GM Synthetic: its really not even worth it

Signs of the end are here. NO dumb shits this isnt the end. but its the first seeds of it

SOOOO... Radenk has his level 10k Deleted because he Merged T5 for a Person under level 10k.
First off, This was NEVER against the rules. NEVER spoken of that you cant merge T5 for a lower player.
And even syn himself said that if a person under 10k had the items to Merge a T5 he would drop the req. What a fucking lier
But yet he has the ballz to Merge 4 pieces of T5 for a level 4k ninja at the time because they couldnt do it themselves... Wow dude. your fucking AMAZING!
i even remember seeing him asking in game-chat if anyone knows if its Legal or Illegal and not 1 person said its Illegal.

Then he uses the statements " Dont you find it a little off that he was under 10k but had enough for t5?
im under 10k and i coulda merged a T5 or 2 if that was my goal. FFS your a IDIOT synthetic.

You then say the same person got 6555 in a day. Well, i find it only a moron would do that with that many canes, But its stlll possible.
As i have seen on some days a few level 5k+ players selling thousands of canes

Way to take appropriate Action synthetic.
knock another "Good" player down.

even though i have little doubt he will get his character back, but the actions taken are flat out bullshit.
The people that got deleted was because they hided t4's or t5 on a custom house that they mapped.

ps: i miss old fishing ;(

Did you even hear what happened? Shut up! In the hope that humanity didn't produce such a moron as yourself please shut the hell up Obamanizer!!!

no. 2 people got deleted because of the hiding of Bags under trees FULL of T5s. the question is, DO YOU even fucking know what happened? im not talking about Gunzz dumb ass im talking about Radenk. and i was logged in on server standing next to them as they talked about what happened, Can your fucking read sir? Can ya? cause im doubting it, you see me start bitching and before you even have a clue about what the fuck YOUR talking about your on my shit. Get educated in the matter at hand before you open your mouth at me

how the fuck is that the pot calling the kettle black?

Fact, Radenk got his character deleted Souly because he Merged T5 for a lower level player who asked him to.
Thats the educated fact of the matter.

The idiots above thing im referring to the people who Donated for a Custom house they could build themselves, and tried to hide items on their house file

This is the pot calling You a fucking retard. hows it feel to a moron to a kitchen utensil?

how the fuck is that the pot calling the kettle black?

Fact, Radenk got his character deleted Souly because he Merged T5 for a lower level player who asked him to.
Thats the educated fact of the matter.

The idiots above thing im referring to the people who Donated for a Custom house they could build themselves, and tried to hide items on their house file

This is the pot calling You a fucking retard. hows it feel to a moron to a kitchen utensil?

You might want to google the saying, then ask a grown up to help you do the thinking and work out why your reply is retarded.

seriously talking to you is literally like that of my 5 year old nephew. its you saying im not educated on what im talking about and thats a flat out lie. your a fucking moron on anything you try to attack me with. This being a point and Case.. Congrats on being born to a low IQ generation where you fit right in.

im out, ill counter whatever else bullshit u try to put down when i wake up

- - - Updated - - -

really? ip banned just for saying wipe in game chat?

thats how synthetic rolls. didnt you know? i only been saying how he rolls for a month now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back