• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus how longs it gonna be off hasn't it been like 30+ minutes now im getting restless >.<

wont be for like atleast 10 hrs... don't get your hopes up

umm just woke up. When will the ot come back up, anyone know a specifik time?

like i said, most likely the start of the end, im sure it will be back up today but hes losing his will to keep it going.

like i said, most likely the start of the end, im sure it will be back up today but hes losing his will to keep it going.

Probably dont wanna see you rage 24/7 like a kid, i bet deathzot is your whole life lol.<_<

Soooo..... Anyone else getting that Tibia itch? lol I would like to try and get some pieces for my t4 set :D Hopefully it will be up in the next few hours...

I just heard back from the dedicated company and pretty much I won't have the server upgrade until my contract expires which is the 15th, so if the server continues to get DDoS'd and is unplayable then come back in about a week. Once the new server gets here I won't need to restart every 11h like I currently am doing (Windows OS is a piece of shit). However I'll put it up until then because sometimes playing with lag > not playing at all. If the server manages to crash somehow from now on there will just be 24h rollback and I will no longer go through deleting duped items, I will just roll it back instead.

I just heard back from the dedicated company and pretty much I won't have the server upgrade until my contract expires which is the 15th, so if the server continues to get DDoS'd and is unplayable then come back in about a week. Once the new server gets here I won't need to restart every 11h like I currently am doing (Windows OS is a piece of shit). However I'll put it up until then because sometimes playing with lag > not playing at all. If the server manages to crash somehow from now on there will just be 24h rollback and I will no longer go through deleting duped items, I will just roll it back instead.

Making the best of a bad situation is all that can be asked

Meh... why people got to dupe for D: If people were for the server they would just throw all dupe items in the water! >.< o well DEATHZOT HERE WE COME!!!!

Meh... why people got to dupe for D: If people were for the server they would just throw all dupe items in the water! >.< o well DEATHZOT HERE WE COME!!!!

cuz syn got like zero protection on his server?

Syn why am i still ip banned for saying wipe on game chat randomly?
edit: This is what happens when you say "wipe lol" on game chat

123vu.png

+ ip ban

Last edited:
Syn why am i still ip banned for saying wipe on game chat randomly?
edit: This is what happens when you say "wipe lol" on game chat

123vu.png

+ ip ban

Why did you use a macro to mass create accounts on my 8.0 server?

We still going to get the update with oblivion? No lag as yet and nowhere to hunt

why do you think i did that? i played on bills dzot not on yours cause yours crashed and made rolls back alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back