• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone else is doing it; i might as well join in the flame thread of this server... YAY! GO ME! I R SPECKLE 2 EVRy1!

1. @general: there is quite a lot of points mentioned that i agree with; personally speaking, there should be a little more enforcement of the rules going on in deathzot. this is completely from a noob's perspective, i feel like the rules are being bent and broken just to make a point that needs not be made. there is absolutely no reason that people should knowingly abuse obvious loopholes that are against the rules (i am looking at the people who MC in events).
2. @players: i honestly think people are just being way too tough on syn. i am the last person who is going to kiss anyone's ass, but this community is a nightmare from an observer's perspective and i cannot even imagine how it is from syn's point of view. have any of you even looked at all the suggestions you have thrown at syn and read the type of ignorant comments you make towards him? yes, he has been slacking off on answering legitimate concerns but he is only human. tibia was NEVER meant to be a job, it is a fun activity. he has stated that he is working on an update and i think everyone should just hold their comments and insults until after you have something new to complain about.
3. @syn/general: i suggest that syn should take a few minutes between responding on here and update the homepage for his site to reflect the current situation. at the very least put a link to this thread on the homepage so that people can stay up to date. i for one click the screenshot link, scroll down to a username i know flames this thread (obama) and click the link to here from his profile. also removing messages that are old or have been there for a while from the list when you first log in probably should be taken care of if you have the time. little things just to keep the community up to date will go a LONG way in calming the masses.
4. @syn: i don't know if you were joking or not, but please don't add a donation way to change your vocation. being a ninja there is nothing i would want more than to become a different vocation. even so, i know it isn't entirely fair for me to be able to switch to a more beefy vocation. i believe if you picked the wrong vocation for your style of play you should start over. obviously people are going to cry "that vocation is overpowered" and want to switch with every balancing you do.
5. @serious business: you should make a tic tac toe board instead of whatever that board is in edron. i would love to play actual tic tac toe instead of mine and archlord's ghetto fabulous makeshift game.
6. @syn: you should make a post prior to showing up and doing an event or selling houses. set a time, make a date, that way people can be online that actually want to partake or at least can make plans ahead of time. i know that you are a busy man, and i have complete respect for that, but your community deserves an equally fair chance instead of just being lucky to be on at the same time that you are on.
7. @general thoughts: i love this server and i love the majority of the community here. i really want to see it succeed and i really hope syn tells me all of the passwords one day *wink wink bff*. in all seriousness though, i don't see it much but i really think it should be said more often -- thank you syn. you have created a great server and have amassed a wonderful community. sure they are a bunch of asses (the admin included at times) but i get bored with goody two shoes anyways. i really hope once the finals are done and you get a breather and take a little time for yourself that you will put out some incredible stuff. i have nothing but respect, i know how much i hated being a host so i just feel like "better you lose your mind than me" :)

love,
dey dreamer

+5 points for tits...

Goooooooo Tits!

Well he never "Donated" and "Donations" normally get traded through out the server so what you are saying that no one is a non donator?

LOL are you a dumbass? no cuz you GAVE him not TRADED you GAVE him it. get your shit straight. Point is i never donated nor did i have anyone donate for me

-sitting here watching "Second Hand Lions" with my grandfather ( he loves it, and it makes him happy when I watch movies with him) and just sitting, laughing at the people acting like little kids, arguing and cursing each other here on the forums-
Bored. Thought I would write a bit.

First off, let me say I’m sorry for my recent inactivity on the forums and the game. These last few weeks have been hectic as I have finals and it’s the holiday season.

My intentions with the way I’ve developed the server were not to make people feel like I’m restricting you from playing the game by using a ‘brick wall’ to slow progression. I recently put 10k+ experience rate lower than it should be to give me enough time to develop the content for levels 10-15k. It’s a lot harder than just throwing in a few maps and creatures and bosses because at this stage of the game, the “Elders” become really important.

Unfortunately the last update wasn't enough because I have a lot of people telling me they feel like there is a ‘lack of content’. I’ve learned from my last few patches that slowly releasing content that is quickly blown past is bad. If I kept developing the server with one week patches it will become very stale because it would just become a waiting game for the next patch.

The patch I’m currently working on will be the biggest patch coming to DeathZot as of yet. The next patch will include; Christmas Update, the completion of oblivion, the elders, the Illusionist vocation, and lock picking. I will also clean up fishing, figure out what I’m going to do with the event rewards room. And finally fix the event room system (this is long overdue).

The only thing I ask from you guys is how can I improve the server? I understand there are some vocation ‘imbalances’ based on what I’ve saw in the last few days. But other than that, what else could be added/changed to overall improve the quality of this server? But before you suggest something, please understand that the reason why the server becomes harder as it goes on is because I want this server to be around for a long time. I’ve invested a lot of my time into this server and I want to keep adding quality updates that keep the server fun and interesting (this is the reason behind removing revoc/rebirth).

Ultimately, you, the players, make this server what it is. You guys are the only reason why I continue to update/work on the server. This is why posts containing “syn this serv sux now, need 10k for t5, WTF!!!” are often ignored. I’m looking out for the server to try and make it balanced for everyone, overall. I’m not trying to frustrated you guys, I'm just looking out for DeathZot's future.

- - - Updated - - -
This is my statement until further notice. I will no longer respond/read this forum until people start to chill out. Most of you (not all of you) are the reasons people can't have nice things. I tried to be active and constantly keep everyone updated with my intentions of the server. It has only proven to be a big problem. A lot of you come on here and complain about useless stuff just trying to either; piss off the community, or just come here to troll everyone. I'm sorry if you don't agree with changes to the server. I have reasons for why I'm adding the vocation changes and if you really think I'm trying to make an extra buck from them then you clearly have taken for granted for how much I try to balance donators vs. non-donators.

Still didn't answer me :/ what's the difference between adding reborn/revoc and class changes for donations? I'm not saying its bad either way, I'm just wondering why you are doing what you are. It's a legitimate question. And you seem to ignore/disregard a LOT of the legitimate questions that people ask, and tend to focus on the bullshit, which is why you posted what you did. I'm just a curious person, not trying to cause any fires.

the entire server exept renegade is against vocation change... CONGRATS SIR... ignore the people

+5 points for putting the servers community 1 step closer to quitting

- - - Updated - - -
This is my statement until further notice. I will no longer respond/read this forum until people start to chill out. Most of you (not all of you) are the reasons people can't have nice things. I tried to be active and constantly keep everyone updated with my intentions of the server. It has only proven to be a big problem. A lot of you come on here and complain about useless stuff just trying to either; piss off the community, or just come here to troll everyone. I'm sorry if you don't agree with changes to the server. I have reasons for why I'm adding the vocation changes and if you really think I'm trying to make an extra buck from them then you clearly have taken for granted for how much I try to balance donators vs. non-donators.
Exactly as I said. Whenever someone says something you dislike, you ignore it. And then you ask for the people's opinions? If you can't handle criticism you really shouldn't host a server.

Exactly as I said. Whenever someone says something you dislike, you ignore it. And then you ask for the people's opinions? If you can't handle criticism you really shouldn't host a server.
That's his problem. He takes everything as a personal attack instead of legitimate and serious complaints. Sure a lot of it IS bullshit, but he can always ignore those people.

his problem is he just curled up into a ball like a bitch with overwelming forces against him.

im off for a good 14 hours... Man up in that time.

LOL are you a dumbass? no cuz you GAVE him not TRADED you GAVE him it. get your shit straight. Point is i never donated nor did i have anyone donate for me

And sure w.e and i didnt just give it to him u know.... and umm and didnt intentionally donate for him, so its kinda the same if warwick donated for warlock ammy and u buy it off of him or gives it to you?

his problem is he just curled up into a ball like a bitch with overwelming forces against him.

im off for a good 14 hours... Man up in that time.
Will you seriously just shut up? It's people like you who deserve to be called a piece of shit. You post here following serious posts with "yea syn's a bitch" like a dumbass. Go find something else to do. Off for 14 hours? Bullshit. It's going to kill you to not reply to this. You act like a 5 year old who likes to troll. You may be 18-30 for all I know, but you act like a spoiled kid. Back the fuck off of Syn, at least he hosts the server you so gladly play and bitch about. Reply, I dare you. Reply with something like "lol get off syn's dick" or similar. Do it, you tool.

Will you seriously just shut up? It's people like you who deserve to be called a piece of shit. You post here following serious posts with "yea syn's a bitch" like a dumbass. Go find something else to do. Off for 14 hours? Bullshit. It's going to kill you to not reply to this. You act like a 5 year old who likes to troll. You may be 18-30 for all I know, but you act like a spoiled kid. Back the fuck off. Reply, I dare you. Reply with something like "lol get off syn's dick" or similar. Do it, you tool.

Ya know alot of people say this but he will come back with a smart ass remark and what not.. Like the lion he was or w.e. Yea obama for the 3rd time now its time to move on from this server or shut the fuck up. U got 300 posts now and all 300 are to this server and its sick to see you on every damn page of it.

And sure w.e and i didnt just give it to him u know.... and umm and didnt intentionally donate for him, so its kinda the same if warwick donated for warlock ammy and u buy it off of him or gives it to you?
LOL warwick didnt donate for me at all buddy get it straight...... i earned my warlock ammy

LOL warwick didnt donate for me at all buddy get it straight...... i earned my warlock ammy
Isn't warlock amulet still donation only? So, I'm not arguing that you're the highest level who never donated for themselves ( because I don't know ) but you DO have donation only items. Almost everyone does somehow.

And i never said he did, man ur fucking stupid as shit kid.... I was setting an example that's why i said "IF" please leave now.

And u say ur in collage, lmao, how u going to pass collage with that IQ?

Last edited:
^ "Collage" LOL

col·lage (k-läzh, k-)
n.
a. An artistic composition of materials and objects pasted over a surface, often with unifying lines and color.

It's College you dumb fuck. Why are you calling someone out when you can't even spell shit a 3rd grader would know how to spell?

Cuz i cant spell lmao ( at least i can admit to something im not good at) ^^ Not every one is good at every thing. And more then half my typo's are keyboard errors and shit, my keyboard is messed up time to get a new one =/

And nice to see some one can use dictionary.com

See if obomanizer shows or Renegade

O·ba·ma·Niz·er (oh-bah-mih-niz-r)
adj.
a. Someone who complanies about every little thing.

S John is such an obamanizer when it comes to a game.

Last edited:
Was about to say server is about to crash. and then it did. Or: lagging so bad i can't log in :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back