• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea its time for you to get a brain kiddo. Next time learn to fucking read

If you read on the TOP you can read it again in the screen shot you say ninjas are even worst now! LOL and then you go on and say they fucking suck.... you need to read it again and if you reworked it before wipe, you would have worst outcome now cuz you would be getting 1 shot no matter what you actually have a chance to not die... obviously you dont get that and you have no brain. and they weren't hard to play all last era, if anything they are harder to play now

Yea and your items magically disappear lol

- - - Updated - - -

MyIAc.png

SCZwz.jpg

Even tough it was 1/10 lol, Teh power of t5 + fish

Last edited:
Should have added a screenie of the highscores 10mins earlier when you were 7.5k :D

Could care less? lmfao levels dont mean shit anymore in this server untill he puts in boss im not leveling and i was only .2k

If you read on the TOP you can read it again in the screen shot you say ninjas are even worst now! LOL and then you go on and say they fucking suck.... you need to read it again and if you reworked it before wipe, you would have worst outcome now cuz you would be getting 1 shot no matter what you actually have a chance to not die... obviously you dont get that and you have no brain. and they weren't hard to play all last era, if anything they are harder to play now

You seriously think we started a conversation with omfg? And yea they fucking suck now, Ninjas should be fast attacking dps with low health. Raising it to 15 was so stupid

I entered this portal at night terror boss, and now im trapped how do i get out!?
zeze.png

Im getting sick and tired of you guys complaining about ninjas..IF YOU DONT LIKE NINJAS PICK ANOTHER VOC!! :mad:

I dont see anything wrong with ninjas. They have high dps and decent survivability with t4+

On my sorc same level and same eq if I dont get a perfect combo on a ninja in the first try, he will drop me to my hp and then its just a matter of time before he combos me for all my hp.

The only thing that isnt considered for is fishes but that was just added and a whole other topic

wonder how many months it will take for Spells to be added to Ranger Spells list. since i know people have been asking for well over 3 weeks and Syn just ignores em. so kind of him.

wonder how many months it will take for Spells to be added to Ranger Spells list. since i know people have been asking for well over 3 weeks and Syn just ignores em. so kind of him.

Maybe you should be so kind because you know everything about dzot to make a poor english wikia about this new server. You can make people pay 5 gems ingame to get access to it.

Ok, since obama has stopped playing. I have no objection to the blasted charm loot rate being increased a little when the oblivion area is added. But seriously, when we all got 5k, we were spawning that thing every hour yet theres twice as many people stuck at minos now and its getting spawned once or twice a day and none of them are even hunting minos....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back