• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very much so like this post Qaushinio. Some points wrong though. i gave Pipez 6 T1s and a T2 item in fisco room just while waiting for the spawn timer. dont have a clue who that is. i do t1 drops for low level players a bit when im out in lower level grounds and see people manually playing.

And if my own mother played here i would personally spend every ounce of my RL money to make sure she couldnt leave level 100. i hate that woman with a burning passion.

though im curious how to get 24 gems in 2 hours >.>

Edit - and as for getting killed and losing 5k? what you smoking retard. i have my 7.2k and my 5.3k as well as a few others up in the brackets. get a brain, like i told you 2 months ago.. YOUR...... A.......FUCKING.................IDDDDIIIOOOOTTTT

Last edited:
Very much so like this post Qaushinio. Some points wrong though. i gave Pipez 6 T1s and a T2 item in fisco room just while waiting for the spawn timer. dont have a clue who that is. i do t1 drops for low level players a bit when im out in lower level grounds and see people manually playing.

And if my own mother played here i would personally spend every ounce of my RL money to make sure she couldnt leave level 100. i hate that woman with a burning passion.

though im curious how to get 24 gems in 2 hours >.>

Edit - and as for getting killed and losing 5k? what you smoking retard. i have my 7.2k and my 5.3k as well as a few others up in the brackets. get a brain, like i told you 2 months ago.. YOUR...... A.......FUCKING.................IDDDDIIIOOOOTTTT

I am legitimately so baked that I can't stop acting out the last sentence and laughing at myself.

Just had a quick browse though the few pages of spam since I last checked.

Will you are a moron, definately not a legend

legend
Pronunciation: /ˈlɛdʒ(ə)nd/

Translate legend | into French | into German | into Italian | into Spanish
Definition of legend
noun
1a traditional story sometimes popularly regarded as historical but not authenticated:
the legend of King Arthur
[mass noun]:
according to legend he banished all the snakes from Ireland
historical the story of a saint’s life:
the mosaics illustrate the Legends of the Saints
2an extremely famous or notorious person, especially in a particular field:
the man was a living legend
a screen legend
3an inscription, especially on a coin or medal.
a caption:
a picture of a tiger with the legend ‘Go ahead make my day’
the wording on a map or diagram explaining the symbols used:
see legend to Fig. 1

From the oxford english dictionary.

Quash your also a moron, I dont feel that needs any explanation from your last post.

Synthetic, I think we are at the point where you don't need to justify shit to Obama, his posts are pretty widely considered trolling now.

Just had a quick browse though the few pages of spam since I last checked.

Will you are a moron, definately not a legend

From the oxford english dictionary.

Quash your also a moron, I dont feel that needs any explanation from your last post.

Synthetic, I think we are at the point where you don't need to justify shit to Obama, his posts are pretty widely considered trolling now.

Your just not able to explain it, cause all I said was just legit. Your not able to give some arguments , your just a moron. Hang urself, Amanda todd style

Legend
#1 Thing - i played the Vocation Legend, First and Foremost
#2 "story coming down from the past; especially one popularly regarded as historical although not verifiable" as much as you may not like it, ive talked with people who spoke of me on old zot and i get to say " yeah, that was me" cause there are some vets that are playing that arent trash like yourselves.
#3 "a person or thing that inspires legends" Had people say " i made a Guardian because of you and your guardian " and who knows what he made of himself. he may be pretty good now.
#4 "an extremely famous or notorious person" i am known by almost all.
#5 (this 1 should get you going) "saint - model of excellence or perfection of a kind; one having no equal" i have my vocabulary Flaws, but my logic and understanding of human Worth has no equal. i stand above you and reguardless of what kind of garbage you try to toss at me, it can never actually hit.

A Lion doesnt concern itself with the screams of that which is lower than it, and i dont concern myself with your comments. there aint enough room on this planet for you and my Ego, so get off it.

Flame on little lambs.. flame on

im sorry, i complain and cry to the lambs. i guess its expected for the herd of them to revolt back to the lion with BAAAHHAHAAAAAA. cause thats about what i hear

Guess its my fault for spending my free time playing in the pasture. i should know my own place.

Well apparently the lambs dont like you and kill u a lot, dont seem like the lion is all of a big-shot

It is clear your even more of a moron than I thought....

What you are trying to tell me is the Oxford English dictionary is wrong about the definition of the word legend and you are right? Can I just clarify thats the idiocy you are sending my way?

the "killing me" is only in reference to the Game, the Lion and the lamb speech is based on the Persons. not the characters

- - - Updated - - -

It is clear your even more of a moron than I thought....

What you are trying to tell me is the Oxford English dictionary is wrong about the definition of the word legend and you are right? Can I just clarify thats the idiocy you are sending my way?

did i say it was wrong, there's a bunch of definitions and meanings to the word, are you saying Webster is wrong?

Synthetic is on, so i'm thinking it may be updating

Your just not able to explain it, cause all I said was just legit. Your not able to give some arguments , your just a moron. Hang urself, Amanda todd style

If you insist.

Obama is helping by giving spelllist

Do you actually think that Synthetic isn't aware of all the spells in the game?

make the server more friendly

Have you never seen him in gamechat? He is rude to everyone.

Obama says what he thinks. He just doesnt give a fuck at what you think.

Obvious he does since he qq's at everyones responses.

Getting 24 gems in 2 ours

It is impossible to get 24 gems in 2 'ours' fishing with the old system, at best you could loot one of each of the 4 gems from each of the 4 bosses assuming you were lvl 11k+ meaning its capped at 16 which is still such longs odds its almost impossible.

Thats the first 6 sentences of your post and I count 4 idiotic statements. Want me to do the rest? Tough, your a moron and I will not waste my time.

The "Persons" You are referring to that you cry about/to "Control" the Characters that kill you.

they control somthing thats artificial, my Human worth is greater than theirs, even though their Character power is greater than my own.

- - - Updated - - -

Have you never seen him in gamechat? He is rude to everyone.

question is, Have you seen me in game-chat? because its a Fact that im not rude to everyone. i have helped many people out today with their random problems. and i often help people with quests Via game-chat. im only rude to the douchebags who deserve nothing less.

You like many others against me are simply prejudices, even when its seen by all outsiders as Logical the first thing that comes to your mind is an attack on me. Fact. as shown in the past.

So this shows all future things you will say twords me are without thought. Enough said little lamb.

they control somthing thats artificial, my Human worth is greater than theirs, even though their Character power is greater than my own.

- - - Updated - - -

question is, Have you seen me in game-chat? because its a Fact that im not rude to everyone. i have helped many people out today with their random problems. and i often help people with quests Via game-chat. im only rude to the douchebags who deserve nothing less.

You like many others against me are simply prejudices, even when its seen by all outsiders as Logical the first thing that comes to your mind is an attack on me. Fact. as shown in the past.

So this shows all future things you will say twords me are without thought. Enough said little lamb.

Sorry Ghandi, forgot you were saint walking around mere mortals. Can't imagine why nobody likes you :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back