• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
There has been 4 total people banned off of my server, 3 accounts were yours quashido, and 1 was a BR spamming his war server. You also have not donated anything and there has not been one dispute on my paypal account since donations have been opened lol. But keep talking out of your ass, it's pretty hilarious how angry you are.

"Abused his power on one of his main donaters"

Sir, I don't think you understand the meaning of 'donator'

Donator - to present as a gift, grant, or contribution; make a donation of, as to a fund or cause

Donator in DeathZot/other ots - to buy itens for rl cash

He made money off of you, and you wronged him in a lot of ways too, it's not like he's against his players, but you seem to think he is. Abusing his powers? That doesn't make sense at all, he has the main power of the server, he runs it, pays for the hosting, and scripts stuff (xagul included) so I don't see why he can't ban you if he doesn't like you.

Let's make this clear to you, imagine you had a successful server with 80+ online everyday and about 50% of them have donated money, you have made well over 1000$ and one player who donates to you and also talks a lot of shit for no reason.

For example, the player says things like "FUCK YOU" or "DONT PLAY THIS SERVER PLAY ACENSIA" on the forum thread, would you ban him even though he donated, or just let it go because you're making money off of him? It's pretty clear syn doesn't like retards lol.

Btw, it'd be power abuse if he had a secondary character that someone killed, and he just logged to his gm and kill you. THATS power abuse. What this is, is just someone getting banned and being angry over it. You wronged 1 person, and you got "wronged" back from another person. That's karma.

oh btw: a friend of mine once said

Still Loling about your definition of power abuse since Deleting characters for no reasons doesnt seem to be any kind of Power abuse in you're eyes?

- - - Updated - - -

There has been 4 total people banned off of my server, 3 accounts were yours quashido, and 1 was a BR spamming his war server. You also have not donated anything and there has not been one dispute on my paypal account since donations have been opened lol. But keep talking out of your ass, it's pretty hilarious how angry you are.

Lol'd, .

So you're pm to me was Exact this here 4 days ago.: I told you to play on here when you grew up. And you allowed me to play on :)

SO when I went on a new account and broke NO server rule, You Deleted my new account. ontop of that I cleared the things out with Pecax. I got no idea how you even thougt of wasting you're time on spotting my account as you said When I pm'd u few hours earlier.

You just went full retard mate. You can borrow online servers to overflow Ip's you wish on forums. Since I've been active in a few of those I got couple of people sharing they're help to fuck the " tyrant." Just ask arround and tell me if people got no laag issues or random kicks debugs or really massive laags.

l o l.

I also find it pretty funny how people felt sorry towards Pecax when you stole his stuff, and yet not one person here is sticking up for you.

Just answer the last question I got, you didnt pm me and told me I can play on? Eventho I told you who I was you didnt ban me at the time?

- - - Updated - - -

l o l.

I also find it pretty funny how people felt sorry towards Pecax when you stole his stuff, and yet not one person here is sticking up for you.

Keep reading throught you're shit. bunch of people Stood neutral and said its his failure.

It's funny how you are trying to pretend you donated.

So you're not gonna answer the question I just asked you? Why wont you? I dont think your a liar, Just a guy Who avoids answering shit he knows he talked shit about.

It's funny how you consistently lie about everything. When I deleted you on Attila you said a level 1k ninja one hit you and that you had a T4 set.

I teleported you to the Ninja and he couldn't even bring you to half hp, and then you one hit him. Three seconds after you spammed game chat "F**K SYNTHETC, THIS SERVER SUCKS" etc.. you went crazy.

I then changed your account information and found out you had T2+T3 EQ and not a single piece of T4.

Now you're trying to say you're a donator?

You're delusional, and you must be smoking some good shit because you don't even know what you're talking about half the time.

You're the only person to ever be banned&deleted (besides a level 1 BR spammer) off of my server.

So who is the problem here? You need to check yourself. Also I'm going to ignore you now, you're actually crazy and not worth my time to try and talk to.

It's funny how you consistently lie about everything. When I deleted you on Attila you said a level 1k ninja one hit you and that you had a T4 set.

I teleported you to the Ninja and he couldn't even bring you to half hp, and then you one hit him. Three seconds after you spammed game chat "F**K SYNTHETC, THIS SERVER SUCKS" etc.. you went crazy.

I then changed your account information and found out you had T2+T3 EQ and not a single piece of T4.

Now you're trying to say you're a donator?

You're delusional, and you must be smoking some good shit because you don't even know what you're talking about half the time.

You're the only person to ever be banned&deleted (besides a level 1 BR spammer) off of my server.

So who is the problem here? You need to check yourself. Also I'm going to ignore you now, you're actually crazy and not worth my time to try and talk to.

So how about Dylan? who got perma ip banned.?

+ You still didnt answer the question.

Its just so fking amazing to see how you avoind to answer a 1 word answer, yes or No, Would be enought. You have the time if you got the time to write bitchasslong texts. You just dont want to because you know I'm right. Keep lying. Thats the only thing you do good.

So how about Dylan? who got perma ip banned.?

+ You still didnt answer the question.

Its just so fking amazing to see how you avoind to answer a 1 word answer, yes or No, Would be enought. You have the time if you got the time to write bitchasslong texts. You just dont want to because you know I'm right. Keep lying. Thats the only thing you do good.

You're lying as well. Hypocrite.

Bleh same retards talking the same stupid shit. Please move on with your life. Thanks!

Still Loling about your definition of power abuse since Deleting characters for no reasons doesnt seem to be any kind of Power abuse in you're eyes?

- - - Updated - - -

Lol'd, .

I saw a post that Talaturen deleted somebody off of OTLand because they spammed their server on his server, Shadowcores. Just like he owns shadowcores and otland, he CAN deny you access if he wants, it's hiis. That's how I describe this.

you lol at a lot of things, man.

- - - Updated - - -

Bleh same retards talking the same stupid shit. Please move on with your life. Thanks!

I herd you liek dugtrio

I saw a post that Talaturen deleted somebody off of OTLand because they spammed their server on his server, Shadowcores. Just like he owns shadowcores and otland, he CAN deny you access if he wants, it's hiis. That's how I describe this.

you lol at a lot of things, man.

- - - Updated - - -

I herd you liek dugtrio
I heard you have a sex slave and his name is TOM, and hes a dude....

Lol F it this community blows hard on DeathZot i try to help noobs out and all these 10k+ say nub forums menzors. Whatever just trying to help people out. Syn i feel for you bro.

Last edited:
Lol F it this community blows hard on DeathZot i try to help noobs out and all these 10k+ say nub forums menzors. Whatever just trying to help people out. Syn i feel for you bro.

Told you.

I don't know about in game, but i never said "nub forums menzors" I'm also not anywhere near 10k. If you're talking about in game tho, yea, i can see that happening.

- - - Updated - - -

There will be NO DONATION SYSTEM. No mommys chubby baby fags beeign better for spending money

Server Will start with NO donations in the first 2 weeks. Donation section will no increas your Exprate. Lvling speed. Or Hipe you away from other people as you know it from other Servers.

So, I was browsing the forums, saw your topic. Can't help but notice this. That's funny as hell. 'No Donations!' turned in to 'Alright, no donations, AT FIRST'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back