• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I will give the new revamped server a shot when its done. Keep working on it. //Baws

Well, I will give the new revamped server a shot when its done. Keep working on it. //Baws

In syn we trust. Been waiting on you to make this :)

Good luck and it will for sure look amazing.

Server went down like everyone predicted. I don't really see it going back up either lol...

Bot is ready :D

And yea,I didin't read cuz it was long ;< But I got the point.

Although the server was bot mandatory the server deathzot was fun in the beginning. There wasn't a lot of staff interaction but it kept many entertained for some time. I hope to be able to play whatever synthetic releases. I have no idea what this new project is but I will definitely be giving it a go.

Good luck to anyone who crosses my path ;)

Although the server was bot mandatory the server deathzot was fun in the beginning. There wasn't a lot of staff interaction but it kept many entertained for some time. I hope to be able to play whatever synthetic releases. I have no idea what this new project is but I will definitely be giving it a go.

Good luck to anyone who crosses my path ;)

Yea i think im scared :( Since you was a strong player in all version

im looking forward to coming back, and seeing how many old players come back! i miss u guys

^^ We dont miss you haha jk ;p
off subject but i feel stupid, but how do you quote people on the new layout lol

Press "REPLY" its east of the LIKE button :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back