• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Eclipse 8.5 RPG

Delconis

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Info
  • Webpage: eclipseonline.servegame.com
  • Ip: eclipseonline.servegame.com
  • Port: 7171
  • Logon 1/1
  • Client Version: 8.5

Rates
  • Exp 3x
  • Skills 6x
  • Magic 3x
  • Loot 2x

Description
  • 24/7 - 5 Minute Weekly Reboots
  • Custom Map - Weekly Updates
  • Custom Spells Start at 150
  • Custom Creatures - More Creatures by the Week
  • Trainer Tiles
  • 2500 Spawns - More Spawns by the Week
  • 90+ Houses - More towns by the Month
  • Web page - Work In Progress
  • Friendly Fair Staff

Summary
If your looking for a long term server with real rewards and where players that donate don't get all the benefits. This is your new home. With Weekly Updates, Monthly New Towns. Finally a server that you can grow with with a active and friendly fair staff.

Test of Doom is a test server with plans on going live here in the near future. Currently are map is all custom, We are now adding custom spells and balancing game-play while trying to get some other things worked out. The server is 3x exp and we do plan on going into the 1k+ levels but not in a hurry. The plan is to make people work for there level and give time for the server to expand as are players do. Quests are also currently being added. Also if you test the server you also get free payed item when the server goes live. So come in check it out and give me some feed back. Thanks. Oh did I mention that are server is 100% lag free and hosted in the US. Just thought I would let you know. Thanks for your feed back.

Looking for Help

Mappers
Looking for mature serious mappers that can produce detailed maps in a time efficient manner.

Scripters
Looking for mature serious scriptwriters that can produce some advanced Creatures, Movement, Action, NPC, Quest, and Spells.

Last edited:
Holy crap, look's awesome, I'll log in now!

-Edit-
Goodluck! :)

• The towns map isn't the best it's nice and clean though.
  • Debug error at DP.
  • No ladder to rot worm's, newcommers go down instant death because no rope in backpack.

Last edited:
There is a map update pending reset that already address the rotworms with the ladders, And yea this first town is very .. well i like the depo set up that I have. not much other then that. I am not a good mapper. The second town is much much better. That was done by my main mapper. I'm currently having him go threw and beef up my town once he's done with his other current projects.

Could you please give me some info on what your debug error was?

Back