• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Exodar RPG | 9.54 | Custom | Mid-Rated | RPG

Cypher

TwinkSoft Owner
Reaction score
«Exodar RPG»
Custom RPG Server

2qb8a2r.png

ombrxENPm.gif

IP ADRESS: --
ACCOUNT CREATION: IN-GAME | LOG IN: 1/1
PORT: 7171
CLIENT VERSION: 9.54

Exodar is a custom map server, made by TwinkSoft. It's a non-profit server, that means we will not have any custom items for donators, the reward they will receive for donating are just rare items that will be also available for non-donor players. The main objective of this server is to entertain you, we will have constant updates to improve the server, it will not be a server where you'll get bored after 2 weeks, because there will be much to explore and constant updates. The server will be online at Friday, August 17, 19:00 GMT -4.

Exodar offer you a 24/7 uptime and a 0% lag rate.

Start at level 8

Custom map

Friendly and active staff

Annihilator Quest

Pits of Inferno (POI) Quest

Custom quests

Various hunting grounds

Items fusion system

Tasks system

All outfits working

All mounts working

Balanced vocations

SERVER RATES

EXPERIENCE RATE: x30
EXPERIENCE FROM PLAYERS: x3
SKILL RATE: x35
MAGIC RATE: x25
LOOT RATE: x2

Copyright © 2012 Exodar server made by TwinkSoft.

If you find any bugs, report them in our forums, TwinkSoft team is working hard to reach the #1 position!

I've seen that screenshots many times ;o

It's maybe because they are on my mapping showoff thread and can be also found at the thread as Havoc stated.

There are new spawns and a well made map. A minimap screenshot will be added once the server is online, with the information so you'll know how to start.

This server is awesome guys.. I know at the moment there aren't that many details on the thread, but Znote, Blez and especially cypher have worked extra hard on this project!
The server is due to be released in roughly 3 hours and 30 minutes!

The thread shall be updated with an updated mini-map, some screenshots, the IP, and A LOT more details!

Make sure to drop in and give us a visit!
See you there!

No offence,

the server seems great but you should make a better advertisement

Like adding screenshots (new ones)

and remove stuff like "all outfits work" etc, dunno. it makes me feel like its noobish. Dunno, it might be great. haven't tried it.

My opinion thought but gl, I might try it out =P

No offence,

and remove stuff like "all outfits work" etc, dunno. it makes me feel like its noobish. Dunno, it might be great. haven't tried it.

Please take some time to read the WHOLE thread.

We stated that the thread would be updated before the server comes online.

This server IS Eternal War.
Yeah that's what I meant. It's not obvious since they have completely different names so I was checking.

No offence,

I agree. The "features" mentioned (start at level 8, all outfits/mounts working, annihilator/poi quest, friendly staff, various hunting grounds etc) aren't features at all: practically all servers have them. What you should write is the things that make the server different. The things that makes players want to play this OT and not others. Does it have any custom items? Quests? Spells? Monsters? Because the only thing "custom" that you mention is the map, and no matter how well done it is, a custom map alone won't get you many players.

Also, 2 things: The Eternal War thread reads:
"Eternal War map will be a 95% custom map, and just 95% because it will contain 2 real tibia quests that will be: Annihilator and POI. The map is 70% done at the moment, it counts with a huge city, various spawns and 3 quests." 3 quests? Really? That's it? I mean, seriously? I really hope they're quest lines (and not just 3 fetch quests) because otherwise it seems really boring.
And it also says "you'll start at level 1 in a starter's zone". But here you say that you start at level 8? How does that work?

Last edited:
Yeah that's what I meant. It's not obvious since they have completely different names so I was checking.

I agree. The "features" mentioned (start at level 8, all outfits/mounts working, annihilator/poi quest, friendly staff, various hunting grounds etc) aren't features at all: practically all servers have them. What you should write is the things that make the server different. The things that makes players want to play this OT and not others. Does it have any custom items? Quests? Spells? Monsters? Because the only thing "custom" that you mention is the map, and no matter how well done it is, a custom map alone won't get you many players.

Also, 2 things: The Eternal War thread reads:
"Eternal War map will be a 95% custom map, and just 95% because it will contain 2 real tibia quests that will be: Annihilator and POI. The map is 70% done at the moment, it counts with a huge city, various spawns and 3 quests." 3 quests? Really? That's it? I mean, seriously? I really hope they're quest lines (and not just 3 fetch quests) because otherwise it seems really boring.
And it also says "you'll start at level 1 in a starter's zone". But here you say that you start at level 8? How does that work?

People don't listen.
The thread will be updated, so be patient.

maybe put a download link for client and ipchanger in first message ;)
i'll try this out when i find some time :)

Is Server online? and what is ip then?

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay guys, I'm having some personal issues in real life.

Will talk with Havoc about this so you'll know what's going on and when the server will be up.

Thank you.

Couldnt find the thread either lol, wouldn't hurt bumping or giving a heads up to the ppl waitin' every once in a while ;P

Back