• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Highly (Xorthia High Rate) Real Map 7.6 [100x exp]

Atleast when I'm making an OT, I put time on it instead of working on it for like a month.. I was a mapper and scripter on some 8.0s real map servers and a 7.6 custom map and they had far more players than realsofts servers ;)

e-peen enlarge or what?

Xartoh why don't you wanna get one of the best servers 7,6 pvp rpg? Just change this sux dedicated from USA to Sweden or w/e.
Im 100% sure that u will get more players in than TOLDERA has...
btw; dedicated serv in sweden cost alot less than your USA...

Xartoh why don't you wanna get one of the best servers 7,6 pvp rpg? Just change this sux dedicated from USA to Sweden or w/e.
Im 100% sure that u will get more players in than TOLDERA has...
btw; dedicated serv in sweden cost alot less than your USA...

haha i don't think he will get more players then toldera got;) player record is now like 90~? so if he change to sweden i can bet on it he won't get that record LOL, its late for it:) they already play for real on toldera they got good lvl now so they won't change anymore :p

haha i don't think he will get more players then toldera got;) player record is now like 90~? so if he change to sweden i can bet on it he won't get that record LOL, its late for it:) they already play for real on toldera they got good lvl now so they won't change anymore :p

Agree, I never will... as long I'm fair and you are making mc chars!

PEOPLE! PEOPLE! Dont take suicide yet..
I've been talking to Xaroth for a while, he's considering buying it in Germany, keep the hope up!

ehm...

toldera=ryan
ryan=shutdown
shutdown=allGOTOxorthia
xorthia=150+players

Agree, I never will... as long I'm fair and you are making mc chars!

bahahah those mc chars are already all gone. the lvl 1 chars are gone, and the gm checked for mc's none;) to bad for you, you just don't wanna belive it;)

ehm...

toldera=ryan
ryan=shutdown
shutdown=allGOTOxorthia
xorthia=150+players

for now i don't see a reason for him to shut down if he don't make any money whit it, anyways its already open for a long time for ryan then ;) (IF its ryan:wub:) but its more fun on toldera now then on xorthia whit player record those days of 14 keep it going!

CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SUCK MY DICK YOUR FUCKING RETARDED PL?
dont give a fucking shit.. any mod feel free to infract me. but I know everyone understand me and what this guy makes me do

:O bad boy why say all those bad woords to me:( me no desirve that!!

btw: Location: utrecht (utrecht is in the netherlands im not pl;) ) and btw that is racism:s reported.

I wounder if there is anyone who doesn't find him annoying...

oh i think im anoying yes but i like to anoy people on this forum lmao. then people gonna quote on my like go away! flame here flame there on me but i like it XD but yes i find myself anoying either only on the forums;)

so will he change this sux USA dedicated server or not? anyone knows?

ehm...

toldera=ryan
ryan=shutdown
shutdown=allGOTOxorthia
xorthia=150+players

Uptime: 98.45%
Added: August 25, 2009, 7:25 pm CET

Uptime: 79.35%
Peak Record: 32 players online on September 5, 2009, 4:09 pm
Added: August 28, 2009, 7:34 pm CET

;ooooooooooooo

Uptime: 98.45%
Added: August 25, 2009, 7:25 pm CET

Uptime: 79.35%
Peak Record: 32 players online on September 5, 2009, 4:09 pm
Added: August 28, 2009, 7:34 pm CET

;ooooooooooooo

if you're not a completely retard and keep that much eye on Xorthia you should know the first 4 days of xorthia was down because I was ddoesed...

I got better uptime then toldera does.. my server is online

Server is online 335 hours, 59 minutes and 40 second, and then a saver which last for 20 seconds, and then again server goes up an running...

=
Currently
99,99998357% Uptime....

if you don't believe me, count it out your self and you'll get exacley same numbers as above. (if you are good at math ofc)

Beat That Online Time! without server crashes!!!

Btw, people that listen for Otservlist %uptime are retards, how the fuck can you count on that as the server might been added a few days it's even got online!?!?!

Omg to those people seriously!

Toldera has totally 87 - 92% uptime each day. (again, count it out,,, you must include the save time...)

Why he's server is having 98% on otservlist is because he let the server run that far till it crashed the first time after like 3 days online, you'll see that hes % rate will drop, week by week..... till it get around 87-92%...

@up
You didn't do a shit with the servers source, so everyone which isn't retarded can get this uptime

then show me instead of talk shit..

you're always so fucked good at open your mouth..

tobad you can't show anything ever, you're always find an excuse of not doing it..

you're always so fucking great and big and everything.. but you can't show because your "tired" you are "drinking" your compter is waisted and much more... SHUT THE FUCK UP AND START TO SHOW UR SKILLS THEN!

at the uptime, you only look to a uptime to see what server is better haha:p now i start to think who the retard is here:O? but im out of here goodluck whit your 20 player record server, and even if toldera go down and they come here toldera was a much better server kthxbye

Back