• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Historia alpha server | Tibia 6.4

Any info on the time?

Hopefully by 6PM pacific time the server will be live to test.

Here is that this testing phase will contain.
1. Better Rune Support
2. New Custom PVP battle banishment
3. Ferumbras all 3 forms
4. Raids
5. Introduction to something awesome =)

man ive been waiting for this like 3 years ^^ i tested some years with u and this was soo awesome if u need any kind of help count me in :) cheers

man ive been waiting for this like 3 years ^^ i tested some years with u and this was soo awesome if u need any kind of help count me in :) cheers

We could always use the extra help!
Sorry for the delay on the server starting up. I've been working my butt off to get the last bits of testing bugs squashed.

I can help too ! I can script well and i can map. Just tell when you need some help :).

Another testing phase will begin on 1/26/13 @2PM.
Major leveling improvements have been made for all vocations.
Experience table has been changed to introduce mLevel system.

hello, how can I enter the server, I was very interested! :)
when he will be officially online?
sorry for my english, I'm brazilian

What about a tutorial for those who can't install older tibia clients (7.x -) in their computers, like me.. hehehehe
It could be called: "How to use VirtualBox" or "Installing Tibia Client 6.4 on your Windows 7"

Tnx!!

=)

hello, how can I enter the server, I was very interested! :)
when he will be officially online?
sorry for my english, I'm brazilian

Server will be officially online sometime in February

What about a tutorial for those who can't install older tibia clients (7.x -) in their computers, like me.. hehehehe
It could be called: "How to use VirtualBox" or "Installing Tibia Client 6.4 on your Windows 7"

Tnx!!

=)

Youtube tutorial will be posted on the main website. Main website still under development, hopefully it will be up in two weeks.

and online tests will happen? wanted to participate too!

On the 30th of this month there will be another test!
This will be a stability test before the final server build test goes live =)

Forgot to mention! This test will be running 24/hrs starting at 9pm pacific time.

then the test starts today? it starts at 9 pm and goes until what time?

- - - Updated - - -

Today is the test!?!?!? when it begins!?!?

- - - Updated - - -

!?!?!?!?!?

then the test starts today? it starts at 9 pm and goes until what time?

- - - Updated - - -

Today is the test!?!?!? when it begins!?!?

- - - Updated - - -

!?!?!?!?!?

He said it starts at 9pm PST (3am if you are in Brazil), and will be online for 24h.

- - - Updated - - -

It's 11pm. Will it be online soon?

He said it starts at 9pm PST (3am if you are in Brazil), and will be online for 24h.

- - - Updated - - -

It's 11pm. Will it be online soon?

Sorry for the delays! A feature was added into this test build which caused random server crashes.
Working on a temporary fix. Will post back here once I have a stable test build.

Back