• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Insanity OT | 8.6 | INSANE EXP | CUSTOM | PRESTIGE RANKS | 100+ QUESTS/MONSTERS | 39 SETS |

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got level bugged again, (dieing on login). If you could help me this time Flash, that would be great. Also, if you imsert the Exura Sio spell in the game players could solve the login bug their own, without the need of admins or gamemasters, which are almost never onlin
Char Name: Little Lady Pacifier

Got level bugged again, (dieing on login). If you could help me this time Flash, that would be great. Also, if you imsert the Exura Sio spell in the game players could solve the login bug their own, without the need of admins or gamemasters, which are almost never onlin
Char Name: Little Lady Pacifier
Gonna fix you now.

I dont know from where i should start but the Deathbringer voc is the worst voc and it should do more damage than Holy Crusader but it's the opposite plus Deathbringer got Rage V3 from 1st prestige and it's same like V1 . Flash @DestinationSer you should do something about this as fast as possible . With my regards and yours truley Elijah.

@DestinationSer
Flash, you could Fix too the Hellfire Hyibrid's spells and mana :/ ...HH just has 68 of mana and I can't transform to HYBRID to reflect dmg :s: .... and the HH RAGE dmg is very very lowest... please fix that vocation u.u ...

Other thing... A Destructionist with 0 prestige can kill me with "Destructionist RAGE" in 1 hit .-. ... and I have +12k prestige with 15 trillions more of health e.e ...Isn't not fair.

plus a lot of people yesterday got last promotion while they actually were legends and upgraded legends , i dont know who did that but that's unfair cuz i wasted a lot of time to reach last promotion ( Examples of those : Stoner and Little Lady Pacifier ).

plus a lot of people yesterday got last promotion while they actually were legends and upgraded legends , i dont know who did that but that's unfair cuz i wasted a lot of time to reach last promotion ( Examples of those : Stoner and Little Lady Pacifier ).
Whats your name in the OT...

Status
Not open for further replies.