• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] InsanityOT | 8.6 Custom|7171| Highexp w/ Prestige system | 26 Sets | No limits | Prestige Rank

Updates on whats going on:
Since the dedi atm is fucked up i will keep working on updates aswell, dont worry if ur very high prestige cause after the update the new spells/new monsters/quests will reach way higher than you can imagine. I will also switch dedi pretty soon and itll be stable on 24/7 uptime.

Hi, i got bot ban for 24 hours before server went offline for few days, now I cant exp and do nothing coz i have this ban :/ My nick is Dzony.

The server is however not dead.
Well it kind of is but im working on remaking it.

Its funny how the owner is not able to set a simple auto reboot for his fucking server in 1.5 years of uptime where it has been crashing for about 1/5 of the uptime . how can someone throw away so much potential lol

Its funny how the owner is not able to set a simple auto reboot for his fucking server in 1.5 years of uptime where it has been crashing for about 1/5 of the uptime . how can someone throw away so much potential lol
You are simply just a retard, when its a VPS it requires a LOGIN for it to start up properly, you cant do the hillbilly method just putting up a restarter for it, god you gotta think through what your saying.
Turning the server asap

You are simply just a retard, when its a VPS it requires a LOGIN for it to start up properly, you cant do the hillbilly method just putting up a restarter for it, god you gotta think through what your saying.
Turning the server asap
Swap your fucking Host.

Turning the server asap
Just because you explained yourself, doesn't make it right.

Can't be arsed to play on a server where the owner doesn't even care about the community. Cya!

Pretty sure im not the first one who think like this, DestinationSer need to get his shit together.

I dont give a crap if you leave, its your choice. Im not bothering keeping the ot up on this dedicated, id rather wait and buy a new one than having a server were people keeps leaving.
@Sugamagz People like you really fking annoy me when you cant open your eyes and see the facts
@imbaalof Wanna know how many fucks i give? 0

I dont give a crap if you leave, its your choice. Im not bothering keeping the ot up on this dedicated, id rather wait and buy a new one than having a server were people keeps leaving.
@Sugamagz People like you really fking annoy me when you cant open your eyes and see the facts
@imbaalof Wanna know how many fucks i give? 0
This, exactly the reason why im leaving, you're too stuck up.

Swap your fucking Host.

Dont waste your time on this shit, As you already know this hoster is literally retarded and got droped as a child or something. I tried to be nice at start but starting to flame someone when he tries to help proves how lost this so called "project" is

Back