• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Kiwi Server 8.22

robber

Reaction score
really good 8.22 server

ip:206.51.226.87

port:7171

acc and pass:1/1

sorcerer enchantment tele

kiwi5.jpg

druid enchantment teles

kiwi4.jpg

temple

kiwi3.jpg

one of many hunting places

kiwi2.jpg

donators mall

kiwi1.jpg

looks like a normal evo map (pimped)
if i can rate this it would be 4/10

soriiii?

btw text on npc is easy to fix and charges lol
its like an stone skin amulet xD

Last edited:
Haha, you should see some of my mappers masterpieces :D, the maps over 40 MB about 35 of it is custom and no it's not an edited evolutions map. None of the maps in the ss's are actually detailed, they're just the plain parts of it.

Here's some of the nice places (there's so many, I only had time to get a few.

P.s thanks for advertising :)

But anyways, this is a really nice server and has active staff and many users. 200+ peak times.

I'll create a detailed advertisement to replace this one in a week or so :p

Attachments

Last edited:
This is not the "Evo Map"
This map is Spartakos,
with like 30 MB's Added to it.

I talk with kiwi dan about it all the time..
Its really nice.

Last edited:
Ye, this is not evo map. It's like 97% custom.
It's probably the best OT there is.
All other ots go down, lag, this rox.
If anyone wants to msg me on there some time..
my name is Percoset xD

Kiwi Dan said:
Haha, you should see some of my mappers masterpieces

It's not to be agressive or something like that but your mappers need to work :eek:.... (more)

Add more detail and architectural ideas... (Also nature...)

By the way you have many players, keep it on :)!

Good Luck :)!

Hehe, no offenses taken :p

Yep, there's always improvement to be made :D

The server will be getting lots of updates in a week or so, finally finished schoool! WOooOOO0000OOOooOP.

Kiwi Dan.. I played your server and purchased VIP (30 DAYS) and 2 days later lost my account number, and didnt have recovery key.. i was also level 150 and my acc still exists, i checked on site, yet if you used an online AAC we wouldnt have this problem or at least let us pick our acc numbers..

you should of made acc recovery by email cause no one saves those stupid recovery keys on OT servers... i donated 5$ and lost it thanks to you..and got nothing in return.

The only thing I dont like about the kiwi server is that unless you donate, you suck. Players who dont donate are wimps compared to donators.

Other than that,
Good server...I want my account back.
Dan Read YOUR PMS!

Replied to both your Pm's. Please use our ticket system at Kiwi Server 2.0 in the future instead of posting here.

I give away tokens in events sometimes (the ones you get from donating).

You don't suck unless you donate, you can still get those items without donating. They're not overpowered anyhow. The distance weapons are getting updated too.

I would love to be a gamemaster on this server...
it seems like it would be fun, and its always up.
most servers shut down...

Back