• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Marijuana Land RL 8.4 (NO F***ING BUGS and Not Downloaded off a forum) 24/7

Fate

marijuanaland.no-ip.org
Reaction score
Account Site: Marijuana Land RPG - Latest News
IP Address: marijuanaland.no-ip.org
Port: 7171
Client: 8.4

The World Of Marijuana Land uses a real map with the addition of a well mapped custom town which includes custom spawns, while keeping the RPG feel.

The server has working POI and Inquisition Quest, along with all the other main quests. The map also contains a number of custom quests for those players who like to push themselves.

Runes and Distance Ammunition are unlimited to improve the PVP Challenge, also making wars more interesting.. I must say if your looking a English based RPG server to start wars on, you\\\'ve found it.

Info:

- Server IP: marijuanaland.no-ip.org
- Account Site: Marijuana Land RPG - Latest News
- Port 7171
- USA Dedicated Connection - 100mbps up/down

Rates:

- Exp: 125x - 3x
- Magic: 15x
- Skill: 80x
- Loot: 2x

Features:

~!We have the guild war and bounty hunter scripts, for intense guild wars! JOIN AND DECLARE WAR ON ANOTHER GUILD TODAY! Check the website for more details!
~New spells, action commands and more!
~Mass Updates weekly from player suggestions
~Online 365 days a year 24/7, no lag with our dedicated hosting
~Active staff, willing and eager to help you
~Followed by a great community of players, ranging from 60-230+ online at a time.
~Custom NPCS, Custom Bosses, Custom Items
~For more information please log on and talk to our staff. (CM Extrodus)

Why do people keep making real maps... they were cool.. until 8.0

The fact that this one is bugless and is ran by cool ass people and not by retards that are hosting them when they know dick all about running a server, plus the server is made to have fun and war on, and just to have fun tibia memories. Im the owner, and Im currently playing in a guild and we are leveling, just waiting to declare war on the next active guild so join and just check it out, Message me ingame CM Extrodus or my character is Extrodus.

This server is big time, staffs on all the time to fix errors immediatley (not like there are any, if there are.. they're minor). I can't wait to play with people from the forum and Im sure your going to love the community and the wars.

Todays my birthday, We are definitly having a party on the server today aswell as a fun war. Join soon and start leveling! The party will begin during the afternoon!

Form your guilds and prepare for a some good guild wars! There will prizes given to winning guilds.

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, a VPS is not a dedicated server. Second of all, VPSes don't offer full 100/100. Third of all, "60-230 players", yeah 18 is close.

Marijuana Land?

So why is the site name and npc's on the ot called ZYTARIOS?

Let's see, i've been playing 5 mins?

-Hp is bugged theres no way in hell a level 15 druid has 515hp

-You do not start with any rod nor wand on a mage but a fire axe and fire sword? lol

-You start with 100k < this will be abused soooo badly

-http://marijuanaland.no-ip.org/index.php?subtopic=forum
-Forum address not configured.

-Your exp graphs on character pages are in polish.

Last edited by a moderator:
kk i already enter, my name is: webs

but i agree with nizar, the exp graphs will be better in english

@Kornholijo,
We had 128 players online on May 2nd and we have a server highlight on the otservlist.org for a month, I plan to keep 100+ players on my server.. Give it a few more days, tops, for everyone to figure out they need to go to the website to create an acc for the new server, then plus the people from the otservlist.org and the forums joining. We will be back up to 100+ players in no time, the only reason we've been scrubbing at 25-35 is because we just changed servers to this a few days ago.

@Nizar,
I dont really care if people around going to abuse the 100k. If 100k means that much to them, let them. You have the 100k, for runes, wands and rods, an aol, etc. If you'd rather not have the money I can just put the rods, etc in your backpacks, if it bothers you that much I mean. The hp and mana are modified differently for my server so thats why its like that.

Also, I do plan on editing the web graphics, I will probably do some photoshopin' today.. just report anything to a in-game support member and it will be taken care of.

(We are looking for tutors and anyone who wants to start working for the server) ex: scripter, web designer, etc

Last edited:
@Kornholijo,
We had 128 players online on May 2nd and we have a server highlight on the otservlist.org for a month, I plan to keep 100+ players on my server.. Give it a few more days, tops, for everyone to figure out they need to go to the website to create an acc for the new server, then plus the people from the otservlist.org and the forums joining. We will be back up to 100+ players in no time, the only reason we've been scrubbing at 25-35 is because we just changed servers to this a few days ago.

@Nizar,
I dont really care if people around going to abuse the 100k. If 100k means that much to them, let them. You have the 100k, for runes, wands and rods, an aol, etc. If you'd rather not have the money I can just put the rods, etc in your backpacks, if it bothers you that much I mean. The hp and mana are modified differently for my server so thats why its like that.

Also, I do plan on editing the web graphics, I will probably do some photoshopin' today.. just report anything to a in-game support member and it will be taken care of.

(We are looking for tutors and anyone who wants to start working for the server) ex: scripter, web designer, etc

Cash for runes?

They're infinte u do know right?

@Kornholijo,

@Nizar,

Those graphics have nothing to do with pictures, just with scripts.

Lol at the shop offers.

1 Exp Book (10 points)
Buy 1 Exp Book its give you 500000 only can be use above level 200 Login to buy
100x Crystal Coin (10 points)
Buy 100 Crystal Coin Login to buy
1 Donation Amulet (10 points)
Buy 1 donation amulet its protect all type of spells 20% Login to buy
1 Donator Boots (10 points)
Buy 1 donator boots it gives 15+ arm Login to buy
1 Donator Sword (10 points)
Buy 1 donator sword its the best sword ingame of swords Login to buy
1 Donator Bolt (10 points)
Buy 1 donator bolt have 80+ atk Login to buy
1 Donator Shield (10 points)
Buy 1 donator shield its powerfull Login to buy
1 Donator Axe (10 points)
Buy 1 donator axe its the best axe ingame of axes Login to buy
1 Donator Club (10 points)
Buy 1 donator club its the best club ingame of club Login to buy
1 Exp Book (10 points)
Buy 1 Exp Book its give you 500000 only can be use above level 200 Login to buy
100x Crystal Coin (10 points)
Buy 100 Crystal Coin Login to buy
1 Donation Amulet (10 points)
Buy 1 donation amulet its protect all type of spells 20% Login to buy
1 Donator Boots (10 points)
Buy 1 donator boots it gives 15+ arm Login to buy
1 Donator Sword (10 points)
Buy 1 donator sword its the best sword ingame of swords Login to buy
1 Donator Bolt (10 points)
Buy 1 donator bolt have 80+ atk Login to buy
1 Donator Shield (10 points)
Buy 1 donator shield its powerfull Login to buy
1 Donator Axe (10 points)
Buy 1 donator axe its the best axe ingame of axes Login to buy
1 Donator Club (10 points)
Buy 1 donator club its the best club ingame of club

u serious?

You spend 100k on your rods/wands alone while leveling, if you dont like the fact you start with it.. don't play, its simply making the game a bit more easier to start, not like its easy enough.

And donator items are being worked on, they are probably only going to have 10-20atk/def more then the best items in game just to have a small advantage if you're a donator. If you simply join and give constructive criticism the server will get somewhere because the staff does listen to the community.

You spend 100k on your rods/wands alone while leveling, if you dont like the fact you start with it.. don't play, its simply making the game a bit more easier to start, not like its easy enough.

And donator items are being worked on, they are probably only going to have 10-20atk/def more then the best items in game just to have a small advantage if you're a donator. If you simply join and give constructive criticism the server will get somewhere because the staff does listen to the community.

I am playing it, in fact im the 3rd? highest level. lol

The donator items atm are hugely overpowered and mages atm don't stand a chance in pvp combat.

Also just got banned for my rl bro botting, justice ftw lolz.

/Thaldis

Why are you making news messages for new guilds formed?

I was wondering the same, lolz

Btw fix a forum, theres no way of contacting gm's if they ip ban you and if you have a static ip. Kinda silly isn't it?

Also more bugs i've found.

Bk quest - no crown armor

behe quest not working

Warlock quest - no dragon lance

necro quest - vampire shield instead of medusa shield?

annihlator does not work

Yes i think this is a great server because it is easy and fun but i think you really need to fix donators items like Nizar said there way to overpowered also some quests need to be fixed.

Need to speak with someone about my char thaldis.

If any support member can message Gremar in game about it, i would be grateful.

Thanks

Forum has been added, website is now 100% working (view whos hunted, whos been killed in wars, etc), thanks for the suggestions.

The forum is up and running now, we are just adding categorys, and other things which should be done today. We have also added some new raids, and various other ingame things.

Also the reason we put news up about the guilds is because we like to keep the community informed about guild wars, etc since the main point is to guild war on the server using the scripts imported.

Feel free to ask any other questions or even give suggestions, with your help we can make this server even better.

if you say that in a few days there will be 100 pple on ill wait a few days to see lol

Why did you bother calling it marjiuana land? is it cool to smoke WEED GANGSTA? are you from "da hood" and "chilling in da crib, g hoddie from da g *****"?

grow up and your server suck if it contains donations, then it's not serious at all.

why has it been kicking so much lately and lagging bad.. besides that im not gunna keep playing if donation items dont get lowered alot or removed also delete your cheated characters (Ares) cause u are ruining pvp and the server for everyone have some common sense about it.

Back