• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Middle Earth OT 10.00 | Unique Real Map | Join us today!

In their perspective, why not open another server, it's rl map so it's exact same scripts, but you make 90% of your profit on the first week of launch. So if you can open a "new" server every few weeks you will make way more than working on just one project.

Either it's the same owner, or someone stole their files, or he sold them and sold them the database with the guild middle earth staff still on it :p

I am however shocked at how few people are creating accounts on it, it's a very complete server and project, and they have otservlist countdown, and it's a day before launch, yet only 113 accounts made? Are people finally giving up on playing a new RL map every 7 days? Can we move on from this now?

In their perspective, why not open another server, it's rl map so it's exact same scripts, but you make 90% of your profit on the first week of launch. So if you can open a "new" server every few weeks you will make way more than working on just one project.

Either it's the same owner, or someone stole their files, or he sold them and sold them the database with the guild middle earth staff still on it :p

I am however shocked at how few people are creating accounts on it, it's a very complete server and project, and they have otservlist countdown, and it's a day before launch, yet only 113 accounts made? Are people finally giving up on playing a new RL map every 7 days? Can we move on from this now?
I heard it was confirmed its his ot but yea i feel like people are giving up on RL maps

I heard it was confirmed its his ot but yea i feel like people are giving up on RL maps
I hope so, as much as i like the owner of this project (we've been in contact outside of otland) and I do enjoy seeing his project's succeed, I do hope RL maps die away and people start making custom projects again more, however I dont think that'll ever be what Open Tibia is again.

If we are lucky maybe he will let us transfer our points on middle earth for points on this Global-Tibia ot he has.

Restarting on Feb 4th @ 20:00 CET

(I still gotta update the first post and some pages on the website)

If anyone wants to log-in in beta mode and let me know if you find any bugs that'd be great.

Restarting on Feb 4th @ 20:00 CET

(I still gotta update the first post and some pages on the website)

If anyone wants to log-in in beta mode and let me know if you find any bugs that'd be great.
Will we get our points back? =)

edit: nvm i got them

bump

Thanks everyone who came out to give it a try, I really appreciate it.

Back