• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Middle Earth OT 10.00 | Unique Real Map | Join us today!

bump 47 minutes until launch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

guys godric is teleporting everyone so you wont get de bugged and the website is getting ddosed im pretty sure

Can't make an account because I can't use website. I can see other people in cast tho lol.

Sorry about the website guys, investigating it now!

Its and na server so gm plzzz fix proxy to eu. Atm its like 50% of the server are from eu and have lagg and prob gonna quit... i want this server to have players so plz fix.

Thanks everyone joined us for the launch, we reached 249 players, which is our best ever launch!

There was quite a bit of lag at the start but it's much improved now, yet not completely eradicated.
I'll continue to investigate that issue and hopefully it will smooth sooner rather than later, thanks again for playing! :)

Back