• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Middle Earth OT 10.00 | Unique Real Map | Join us today!

Server launch was awesome, super happy with it. Welcome to all our new players and we are sorry about the minor issues <3

You need to fix something to wast money on. The economy on the server gonna be destroyd after like 1 week and the rpg gonna be trash only focus pk after that..

(Sry for bad english)

Yo when will i get my points? ;)

Are you using the same account from last era? All points should be returned to their accounts.

Although I faintly remember that you maybe did not use our automated system and I had to add your points manually? That could be the issue, if you would give me the name of your character in-game I would gladly look that up for you.

Edit:
Please send me your information in a PM so we do not spam this thread with a private conversation, thanks!

Same thing today, more lag and kicks.
Hoping the issues are resolved soon because it's a fun server. :(

Regards,
Cody

I would play but there's 0 gold sinks. Bless is free and pots are cheap. What am I to do with gold D:

I would play but there's 0 gold sinks. Bless is free and pots are cheap. What am I to do with gold D:

Ye that is something that thay should fix becouse there is no reason to play rpg its like only pvp...

Okay i like pvp part alot but still want something to waste time on

Maybe add so Mawhawk spawn more often becouse killing Gaz'haragoth to get unrealized dream is hard with a server there max 10 players come to help...

E6lBCbr.png

:D

Back