• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Middle Earth OT 10.00 | Unique Real Map | Join us today!

Minor Updates:
  • Adjusted Party Share EXP
  • It's now possible to change your spellcolor how you like it (YELLOW/ORANGE) --> !spellcolor
  • Added the Silencer Plateau
  • Fixed Map Bugs in Capture the Flag and Massive Team Battle
  • Added Jester Outfit Quest to Bozo
  • Gamon now sells Canopy Beds
  • Capture the Flag now starts at 3 PM, 7 PM, and 11 PM EDT
  • Updated the !event command to show all proper timings

Minor Updates:
  • Adjusted Party Share EXP
  • It's now possible to change your spellcolor how you like it (YELLOW/ORANGE) --> !spellcolor
  • Added the Silencer Plateau
  • Fixed Map Bugs in Capture the Flag and Massive Team Battle
  • Added Jester Outfit Quest to Bozo
  • Gamon now sells Canopy Beds
  • Capture the Flag now starts at 3 PM, 7 PM, and 11 PM EDT
  • Updated the !event command to show all proper timings
Nice :D this server deserve to be the best really good luck :D :D

Great serv, been here for a couple of eras now and its always fun :)

Btw Achillies got deleted lol

New Spawns in Ethno!

Stone_Hydra.gif
Fiery_Wolf.gif
Ghost_Wolf.gif
Engergized_Tortoise.gif

Ethno_Map_Update.png

The new spawns are located at the Red Star on the map.
Find the monster that best suites your vocation, good luck!

One of the most funniest server out there :) message me ingame if you wanna team hunt or killing someone..

IGN : Warcy
IGN: Arch Warcry

Today we begin testing an Anti-Afk system:

Automated Anti-AFK System [BETA]:

Periodically when you are hunting you will receive a message like this: (in Red & Orange/Blue)

22:32 ** ANTI AFK CHECK **
Please type !afkcheck and answer the question.

You will receive a warning every min after the initial message to remind you to use the command and answer the question.
If you do not enter the command then you will be sent to jail in 15 minutes. Each jail period will continue to grow longer and longer.

After using the command !afkcheck you will see a window like this:

Just select the correct SUM of the two numbers and press accept. If you are wrong you'll be sent to jail.

If anyone knows a loop hole to the system or has ideas for improvement please share. :confused:

What if this pops up mid demon and you die? I wanted to add this too to Archlight but had that complaint from it

nice men, i don't think there's a way for bots to read and do stuff in modalwindows since there's no need for dat in real tibia but ppl will always find a way i guess :p
but its gonna prevent most afk botters

and sir knighter obviously u dont have to answer it immediately...

nice men, i don't think there's a way for bots to read and do stuff in modalwindows since there's no need for dat in real tibia but ppl will always find a way i guess :p
but its gonna prevent most afk botters

and sir knighter obviously u dont have to answer it immediately...

Thats not my point, I understood it wrong, i understood it as if it came up on ur screen automatically.

been playing here some days
sad to see such a negative reaction towards the antiafk feature, it's really fcking good but people just want to bot afk i guess :(
maybe it doesn't quite fit into a fun real map but it would be lovely to see more serious rpg servers implementing such things

there is different ways how to approach against botters.
Imingran simply adds a feature to deal with full afks.
There is no reason for others RPG's implement this approach if they don't like it.
There is no good answer really, but I don't rly like it.
It reminds players they are playing a game, not that they are in a game.

This server is fun. Having a blast playing it. Reminds me of an old one I was really into. Hoping this will get more busy in the near future. Hate seeing nice servers get shut down. Good luck on this.

Back