• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[USA] Middle Earth OT 10.00 | Unique Real Map | Join us today!

Yea this is a really nice server, can't wait for reset though. I am not pro-reset, but since it will happen I hope the rates are adjusted and bots banished (not fucking jailed) outside of training area.

I kinda don't want the rates to change, unless it adds more. That's just my personally opinion though. This is slow enough..

I don't even know where to start with this amazing server. I do believe that this is the best Custom/RL mapped server and I know from experience. I was once the GM for this server and there are amazing people that I met in the community and there are great battles that happen from time to time. I would recommend this server for anyone that loves PvP battles and great, active staff!

Marvelous job, Godric!

Looking forward to it!
If you are looking for a great and fun server then look no further you have found one.

I don't even know where to start with this amazing server. I do believe that this is the best Custom/RL mapped server and I know from experience. I was once the GM for this server and there are amazing people that I met in the community and there are great battles that happen from time to time. I would recommend this server for anyone that loves PvP battles and great, active staff!

Marvelous job, Godric!

Best server out 100%, give it a shot.

if you play you will stay!

Thanks for the kind words guys! :oops:

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

Release News:
15 Hours until the launch

Less then 20 minutes left to the opening! .... I hope everything runs smoothly. :confused:

SJwJkuf.png

q3c0AZA.png

Updates

Asura's Palace

asura_palace.png

Other Spawns Added: Liberty Bay Wyrms, Beholders and Quaras

Special thanks to Melda for tracking the maps.

Snowball Fight Event

snowball1.png

To throw a snowball type !shoot.
If you get shot 10x you are out.​

Server Updates

Games

Sitting around with nothing to do? Visit the Game Rooms!
game_room_tp.png

Bonus Experience Items

These items will work on a charge basis now instead of a one time use.
This will help players use their time more efficiently with less waste.
In addition to the Bonus Insignia, the Gamemaster Doll now also gives charges of bonus experience.

bonus_items.png

Feroxa

In order to summon Feroxa the team must sacrifice 100 moonlight crystals.
Once the crystals have been sacrificed the team will have 1 minute to enter the portal that leads to Feroxa.
Once they are in they have around 25-30 minutes to defeat the boss.
Feroxa is included in the Reward Bag system and the entrance is located in Grimvale

Reward Bag Changes

From now on the reward bag will be sent direction to your backpack or mailbox if you do not have enough capacity.
It is no longer required nor possible to open the corpse.

Event Changes

From now on winners of events will win experience on top of the other prizes.

New CTF Map
ctf_map1.png

Top Level Effect

The top level effect will appear for whoever is the highest level online instead of just the highest level.​

Back